• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
He has big ears XD

Anywho, I don't know why... but I think maybe he's the EM unmasked, or rather un-hooded. Hmm...

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Um from what people have told me, here at the E3 convention, he is supposed to play a key role, and have a cool new ability. No one has really confirmed anything on this yet. Plus, he is not the EM. The EM has already been debated upon and is either Zexion or the new supposed guy with light blue hair.

Playcell

Zexion the master.....if ur a girl i love you and if ur a guy then i respect u.

its a good thing we have a insider whos at the E3...

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
...I am honestly not sure whether to take that as a compliment or a reason to get a new identity and move far far away.... oh and I am a guy thank you..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The EM isn't Zexion. And that guy isn't a past member. He's a new unrevealed member.

His hair looks blackish blue to me. They say it's in a bun and he has huge sideburns. And they say that the Org's hair are modeled after their element. So....what element could his hair be based off of....

maybe water.....

Ansem22

I think his element is Martial Arts. He has Japanese/Chinese style hair and his weapons are actually TWO sticks with blade-like things on them (martial arts weapons).

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
If thats the EM I'm going to be really dissapointed...he's so ugly x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back