• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Can't get over those ears. He has those bruce lee side-burns which makes him look really weird. I hope he doesn't play a big role.

The Reaper

Hey i noticed they show different forms of his weapon so maybe he has a transforming weapon!?:confused:

adventchildkiori

When I first looked at the picture it looked like Lexaeus with his hood half way on or just covering his hair but now that I look at it now this new guy ( I hope its a guy.... remember we all mistaken Vexen (Vixen....) for an old lady or just a girl). I also see another organization member to the left of him.

TheForgottenHeart

I really don't care what he looks like, I just wanna know why he has that scar across his face. Matter fact it really doesn't look like a scar it looks like his hair but if it is a scar it would b kinda kool to find out how he got it.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I think that he's the unknown from Mulan's world. His hairstyle matches the world.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.That isnt a scar...If you look really close its a strand of his hair.....Great...a guy with girly hair like Vexen-_-
2.I agree his element would be water..His hair matches it..untamed and long
3.First glance he does like he is the one in Mulan's word..
4.Is it just me..or does he look like he has a ponytail?o_O

adventchildkiori

his weapon, I dont know what it is though. Some type of staff like Marluxias(well his wasnt a staff but you get the point)

TheForgottenHeart

what are those 3 things? I know that staff thing is his weapon but what is that sword thing and that other thing near the white creature thingy.

oathion

I agree with him might being in Mulan's World.

My guess is that his element is Darkness or Water. Hmm... but what element would fit Mulan's World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back