• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new trailer questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

um sorry if this is posted already, if it is dont redirect me or whine about how it was posted already

but does anyone hav a theory on the baby that had ven/roxas face in the new trailer if you dont know what im talking about please watch the video again i dont know the exact time it shows, also didnt briag have both eyes and no eye patch in early pictures and videos?

crazzyBRY

how is it a baby??

a baby that lay down almost half of the side of the paoupu(sory for wrong spelling) tree..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ventus12
um sorry if this is posted already, if it is dont redirect me or whine about how it was posted already

but does anyone hav a theory on the baby that had ven/roxas face in the new trailer if you dont know what im talking about please watch the video again i dont know the exact time it shows, also didnt briag have both eyes and no eye patch in early pictures and videos?

1. It's actually not a baby; just Ven wrapped up like a baby.
2. Braig probably got the scars and lost an eye in his battle with Terra.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah, the "baby" is just ven wrapped up in a blanket. Probably has something to do with the fact that he gets frozen.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
*face palm* not the baby thing again ( almost as bad as the aqua kissing ven thing )
dude there is now baby it is just ven wrapped in a white blanket im about 98% sure.....
the braig thing is another story though... i guess we will find out how he gets the scar/ eye patch in bbs....
Im guessing in battle with one of the keybladers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back