• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They all walked through the door to the Heart of Radiant Garden. o-o

I think the scarf may indicate status of some sort, so I'd say Ienzo wouldn't sport a scarf, considering he's the youngest of the Apprentices.

Technically none of the Nobodies could possibly be emo, considering emo is short for "emotional," something a Nobody cannot be. >.> That being said, I could see Ienzo being the loner of the group, feeling like an outcast due to his age and simply sitting on the sidelines studying on his own until Xehanort shows up. With Zexion (and, therefore, Ienzo) being a rather intellectual person, I'd say Xehanort's apparent lack of memories would rouse his curiosity, giving him ample reason to follow along with his plans over his old Master, Ansem. :O

Also... the Health thing is interesting. o-o How is that explained by him sniping, though? I don't remember Sora getting a random health boost when fighting Xiggy...

Yes, I agree with you about the Ienzo stuff. An outcast would fit Ienzo nicely, maybe he finds some sort of comfort in Ven since Ven is close in age to Ienzo. The two may hang out together while Ven is in Radiant Gardens or maybe Ienzo even gets a crush on Aqua when she appears in Radiant Gardens.

Also on Terra's HP, it's likely that they the two pics of the battle with Braig were taken from two different tries at the battle. One pic is Terra fighting Braig at a lower level while the other is Terra fighting Braig at a higher level.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
BRAAAIG. <3333333333333333 <3333333333333333333 FINALLY. <333333333333333333333

Okay, I'm being a total Xigbar fangirl right now, but I'm so happy that Braig's finally been revealed! Oh, he's so beautiful! This has made my day after just having seen LOLBAD New Moon. ♥♥♥

Anywaaay, it's clear that Braig wants the Keyblade. Xigbar has physical similarities to Master Xehanort. I don't think I have to say anything more, but it's just a theory. The theory of fusion has been shown before with Roxas and Xion, so... Yeah.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
>.> Im looking at the other organization members in the screen shot. They're guards? And I wonder what the others roles are.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
>.> Im looking at the other organization members in the screen shot. They're guards? And I wonder what the others roles are.

I think they're all scientists. I think that was confirmed/stated in II? They most likely all play a role in protecting the castle/guarding it, whatever.

xxHoshiko

Hopefully Zexion looks more like a book worm and less like an emo. I can understand why people would call him emo with because of his hair but honestly does he do anything else emo?

Last I checked Zexion's personality traits were:

1. Great manners, a very polite guy.
2. Amazing Intellegence.
3. He's a schemer
4. But he seems to stress out when his plans start to fail.

He seems more like the smart kid in the class than the emo to me.

Anyways I will be so happy when we finally see Ienzo.

Sandlash said:
A person isn't an EMO only for having hair in front of the eyes.

My thoughts exactly.

Xigbar said:
There is still hope because next month, they will reveal the last two worlds in the scans so Olympus Coliseum is most likely one of those two.

Really? I hope OC is gonna be in BBS... And if it is, I wonder what's the another one gonna be?

H

Haxon

:36::36::36::36::36::36::36::36:HOLLLYYYYSSSHHHIIIIIIIIDISAIPBGIAERWBGIPAREGBAEIPNVIUNOTGNBUITNBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME INFORMATION I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:36::36:

kaialone

^^
icon overkill ôo;

I think Braig looks o.k. Cant wait to see Zexion.The game comes out January right?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok if nobodies don't have emotion then why is Larxene such a bitch and why is Axel a jerk and why is Xigbar such a cocky bastard who constantly overestimates his own ability.

Samhain

Bronze Member
goddamn it i cant avoid spoilers for too long. please announce the release date for NA!!!

tdc456

I am just really hoping that the fight with Braig isn't the exact same fight as in KH2 because I have this feeling in the back of my mind that the battle system would make it extremely difficult to win.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i cant even believe terra is fighting braig. i mean come on seriously? thats a nobrainer. terra would pound the meat he has left.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i cant even believe terra is fighting braig. i mean come on seriously? thats a nobrainer. terra would pound the meat he has left.

You make it seem like Terra is all powerful. Braig is probably powerful if he was able to kidnap MX.

-laughs- He kidnapped MX...that definitely doesn't fit his role. MX is the new damsel in distress. XD

Samhain

Bronze Member
terra ISNT all powerful but come on! lets be a bit realistic. who would win? a keyblade or some guy with magic gun thingys?

the whole kidnapping mx is nothing but a fib....

loke13

Has Braig been confirmed to be a boss for Ven and Aqua too.

And I refuse to believe Braig's cocky ass was strong enough to capture MX all by his lonesome.

Which alo says that ATW is extremly ignorant if all of this stuff is going on around him. No wonder he got banished to another dimension.

tdc456

I think Braig is way more powerful than Xigbar. I mean he has a red scarf. That's automatic badass.

Besides, from the looks of other screenshots, I think Ven may end up fighting Dilan or Aeleus. Now those would be crazy boss fights.

loke13

Braig is stronger that Xigbar why? why would you think that. Xigbar can control gravity and teleport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back