• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Song for KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Screw what anyone says, I think SFP would be a great alternative as some of their songs can fit very well in a Kingdom Hearts game.

As for Utada, just keep her away. She's already copped out with her latest music, as 'Dirty Desire' just made me hit my head countless times

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
BBS will possibly have a song looking at the mean put in the production and the overall "PS2-ness" of the game.

Gackt anyone?

agreed with the fact that since its a high-production game it would most likely have its own song.

never listened to Gackt, but I would assume we can guess that whoever sings it would have to be able to sing a Japanese and English version.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Screw what anyone says, I think SFP would be a great alternative as some of their songs can fit very well in a Kingdom Hearts game.

I actually agree, although I don't care for that song much. I prefer this one:

As for Utada, just keep her away. She's already copped out with her latest music, as 'Dirty Desire' just made me hit my head countless times

Utada is becoming more like one of the American Sex-Singers, unfortunately (from what I've seen of her newer stuff)

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Utada is becoming more like one of the American Sex-Singers, unfortunately (from what I've seen of her newer stuff)

Utada has always sang about sex. just listen to "The Workout," "Tippy Toe," "Hotel Lobby," and "Let Me Give You My Love." you got group sex, adultery, prostitution, and interracial sex all right there.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Um... what?

"Don't you put that curse on me Ricky Bobby! =O"
Equals in translation
"Don't put that curse on BbS! Another Remix of the overused song would SUCK!"

no reply to my Utada comment lonbilly? (don't get me wrong, i love her music, but she's no sex saint)

I never had actually heard those songs you listed, actually. But I didn't really feel the need to reply. Although, I doubt she was ever a sex saint.

Abbot

Know what'd be funny? If Ali Project ended up doing the song.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Flameflameflameflameflameflameflameflame.

If Miley Cyrus becomes even slightly related to Kingdom Hearts, I lose faith in the world.
i know right i would sue!!lol Serioseley though that wouldn't be good they should just keep with japanese singers

Well Hannah Montana is Disney like KH if you didn't know so it only makes sense
and its just better with japanese things besides we don't want more disney than there is already is and hannah is just FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back