• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Guide for 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Is anyone else kind of bothered that Prima didn't make a guide for 2.5? After 1.5's big hardcover guide I had gotten my hopes up for future guides in this series. All Prima had to say about it was this:

https://twitter.com/primagames/status/542110505733591040

and this on their facebook.

People have been asking whether we made a Kingdom Hearts 2.5 guide. Unfortunately, the answer is no. If that changes we'll be sure to make a big announcement through social media, our newsletter, and primagames.com

I wish we knew exactly why this happened.

It wouldn't be a problem if SE would get those Ultimanias published in the west.

Sdog

Awards
It is a shame, though this day and age the Internet can be a easier source for guides, that 1.5 book was gorgeously crafted. Maybe a 2.5 guide can release along with the collections on PS4? ;p

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
From Prima, to me:

Hi Robert,

Sadly, we will not be releasing a guide for this game.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie
Prima Support
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 4:46 PM
To: Feedback (PrimaGames)
Subject: [other] Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Hi! I love your HARDCOVER Kingdom Heart 1.5 HD Remix guide. I'm actually a Final Fantasy Fan so I do my best collecting what I want. I was wondering whether if you guys at Prima Guide will also make a "HARDCOVER" guide for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix? And I hope you guys release it in time as well.
--------------------------
Sent from primagames.com contact form by: Robert

I'd like to have a guide. Wouldn't mind to be honest.

BlazeHeatnix

A Prima guide would never be as good as a star guide on GameFAQs. Not sure why you'd want one.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A Prima guide would never be as good as a star guide on GameFAQs. Not sure why you'd want one.

I'm a fan. Not that I need it. I don't care who publishes it. That Hardcover guide is nice to have. I still have my original guides here and still have the stickers secured from the Kingdom Hearts 1 guide.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Considering the 1.5 guide got delayed and it wasn't worth the wait I can't say I'm surprised.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I never buy these guys because I need help. I barely ever used any of them other than for command melding in BBS. I just think they're nice to have for collection purposes. It's become a bit of a tradition for me. New KH game, new guide. Except for the ones that didn't have guides.

SuperSayinRoxas

I would like one as well because my room has Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 poster both game both art book,both Roxas and Sora necklaces but only one guide book. My OCD is killing me

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm a fan. Not that I need it. I don't care who publishes it. That Hardcover guide is nice to have. I still have my original guides here and still have the stickers secured from the Kingdom Hearts 1 guide.

I'm with you there. I like to collect things if they have some artistic flavor to them. Each guide from Prima tends to get that done, if nothing else. *looks at his Ocarina of Time Prima guide*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back