• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I still stand by what I see envisioned for the series future:

Sora in TGS trailer: "Even without taking it, no one can beat me!!"
*looks at Sora's newfound pride and other patterns in the KH series* *remembers Nomura said he has other "sagas" planned for after KHIII*

Sora's gonna fall to darkness and be the Darth Vader of KH. Calling it. XD

Mister E

I must agree, I'd rather have at least some explanation as to why Sora's back to basics than none at all. It might not be the best explanation ever but it's acceptable.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, since Traverse town is in the dream world, it means that it went to the world of sleep?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, since Traverse town is in the dream world, it means that it went to the world of sleep?

Yes it does. The world was just fragments of other worlds, so once those worlds were saved they broke off from Traverse Town and because Traverse Town wasn't whole it probably fell to Sleep.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes it does. The world was just fragments of other worlds, so once those worlds were saved they broke off from Traverse Town and because Traverse Town wasn't whole it probably fell to Sleep.

It's interesting that Nomura may have found a way to make Traverse Town an actual world.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

this also means that Sora can bring it back to the real world, one it finds its keyhole of sleep?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's interesting that Nomura may have found a way to make Traverse Town an actual world.

I know, right? It is rather interesting Nomura figured out how to make everything that has been building up make sense. Traverse Town being a world pleases me to no end. :DDD My favorite world~

this also means that Sora can bring it back to the real world, one it finds its keyhole of sleep?

Yes, that is what it means.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I know, right? It is rather interesting Nomura figured out how to make everything that has been building up make sense. Traverse Town being a world pleases me to no end. :DDD My favorite world~
It'd be great for it to be a real world. :D I wonder who the inhabitants of it will be if/when it's made real?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It'd be great for it to be a real world. :D I wonder who the inhabitants of it will be if/when it's made real?

So do I. I'm sure we won't see the TWEWY kids again if they do...I can imagine characters like in FFIX...

Yay!

i wanna see more of the Colosseum

Like the Colosseum we see in the screenshots? I'm sure we'll end up seeing the inside of the tent area~

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Just the fact that Nomura has paved a way for Traverse Town to be its own world in its own right is amazing. Those new districts look incredible but like others have said, I hope they find a way to balance the new look of the districts into the older districts. Unless they make so the first three districts are the quiet areas and the new districts are like TT's downtown or something. BROADWAY!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
dddarch.jpg

It's weird that the Dream Eater symbol is on the archway.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
And that is different from this game how again?

game mechanics wise? nothing. Story wise? its implied they'll be swinging it 'properly' this time.

dddarch.jpg

It's weird that the Dream Eater symbol is on the archway.

I suppose since they are in the Realm of Sleep, symbols of those creatures will be in all sorts of places.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
game mechanics wise? nothing. Story wise? its implied they'll be swinging it 'properly' this time.
That's funny to me.

Yen sid: Sora, Riku you are self-taught wielders you learn to fight by fighting against Heartless on your own. So this time in order for you to learn the proper way...you'll fight Dream Eaters instead.

Riku:....So you're not actually going to teach us?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, they will be learning from the Dream Eaters, won't they? Their abilities will come from them and it was said their growth systems will be combined, right.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, they will be learning from the Dream Eaters, won't they? Their abilities will come from them and it was said their growth systems will be combined, right.
Eh it make more sense them being taught by Mickey or Yen sid himself but who knows maybe whatever this "new power" that lies in sleep is it's crucial for Yen Sid's plan against Xehanort.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I love how, for Sora and Riku, the MoM exam is this long, winding event that you have to go to all these worlds to pass, yet, for Terra and Aqua...they fought balls of light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back