• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

O' Reilly Rips on Eminem spoof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Eminem's Palin Spoof Condemned By Bill O'Reilly - Hip-Hop Media Training

Eminen's new video "We Made You" mocks women who have dominated the news in the last year. Set up as a spoof of the Bret Michaels reality show Rock Of Love, Em pokes fun of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Amy Winehouse, Ellen DeGeneres and Sarah Palin.

Though critics can find fault with all of the portrayals, The O'Reilly Factor host Bill O'Reilly defends just one of the women-Sarah Palin, the Alaska Governor who was the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate.

O'Reilly, a longtime hip-hop antagonist, calls Eminem's depiction of Palin crude. A Palin lookalike dressed in a low cut bustier and business suit sits atop of an office desk, flirting with a shirtless Eminem posing as Palin's husband.

O'Reilly is upset the media has not condemned Em for the video. "Eminem is obviously on an obscene rant about Sarah Palin," O'Reilly says in Wednesday's broadcast. "Totally obscene. Totally inappropriate. Nothing good about it."

The video in question:

Ha, we are talking about Eminem here, I think he's done more "obscene and inappropriate" things than this.

Firo

Oh Crap
Bill O'Reilly is a queer. It was a fucking music video. He made her like that because she's the hottest women in politics. It wasn't some political attack or anything.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
He's acting like it was a genuine political attack. For goodness sake, "why isn't the media all over this?!"

Well, because no one takes it seriously!

He should know, as he's in it, that "the media" is a very broad spectrum, and no, it's not just liberal.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
This is why Bill O'Reilly can't be taken seriously. Along with the whole motley crew, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Why is he singling out Sarah Palin? It's not like he talks about any of the other women favourably either.
But he tries to make a larger point by saying it's not about Eminem, but about the liberal hypocrisy and mysogeny.
That if it had been a known conservative doing this song and mentioning Hilary Clinton or Michelle Obama, that the liberal media would be crying foul

which is still bullshit, because this Eminem. it's purely entertainment/shock value.
and it's funny because O'Reilly starts out by calling Em a publicity hound.
guess what you just did, Bill? Good fucking work.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Eminem just got a whole bunch of points in my favor, go Palin-bashing.

Shade737

Silver Member
More publicity, freakin' idiot...
Why hasn't he been fired already? I'm serious, he can't be popular. People have nothing but bad things to say about him.
I guess its for the Entertainment. You see since allot of people hate him it makes him popular and makes allot of people watch his show to see what he will say next so they decided to keep him to get more viewers.

C

Charlie

I failed to see the reference to Jennifer Anniston.
This is similar to what Em did 4 ish years ago when Michael Jackson wanted to sue him for calling out his pedophilia in his video 'Just Lose It.'

very differentiable
Awards
What a hypocrite that guy is, it's freedom of speach. Palin asked for it herself when making stupid comments which could've come from a child.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

More publicity, freakin' idiot...
Why hasn't he been fired already? I'm serious, he can't be popular. People have nothing but bad things to say about him.

People don't like him, they watch his show to criticize him. At least some/most do anyways.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Bill O'Reilly has only listened to hip hop via flipping past MTV on his television, so he could get to the God Channel or something.

Nero said:
Bill O'Reilly is a queer. It was a fucking music video. He made her like that because she's the hottest women in politics. It wasn't some political attack or anything.
seems like it is.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
"Oh God, help us please! We right-wingers have SUCH a hard time, everyone haaaates us. Poor poor us."

Guess what, stupids. As long as you dont stop fucking up the country, bankrupting the economy even more and refuse to treat everyone as equal, you WILL be hated.:23:

They're on about on a left-wing conspiracy. Seriously. Someone needs to bring this up in the media in general, how rightwingers are scared for the leeeeeeft.

The left.

The left.

The leeeeeft.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I think Tina Fey's impersonation was MUCH more hurtful to Palin's image than Shady's video can ever be.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
He shouldn't complain. Alot of people didn't like Palin (or so it seems). =/
Then again, it's a free country right. So does Eminem have a say unless he offends the person,
themselves and if the person, themselves feel they are offended, they can defend themselves, right?
Alot of themselves in my sentences. Whoops. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back