• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Odd/Controversial Viral Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
OH DEAR GOD, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT VIDEO BEFORE! LOL OH GOD.
Oh my Godddd, why oh whyyy is this my generation...

@Shamdeo: Dude. Wtf? I've never heard of that video either. That's... freaking weird. XD

@Hamster Lord: Ohhh I remember watching that movie on Youtube! That scene was... really... awesome, haha. It's actually really enlightening- in my opinion. I guess that's the word I'm thinking of?

Last edited:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;i2RFcrreoE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RFcrreoE8[/video]
EDIT: READ THE LYRICS AND WATCH THE VIDEO. D:
And btw, stop at 2:07, and please tell me i'm not the only one who's reminded of larxene. (The person on the right) D:

LOL I must be desensitised as hell because I didn't find it that creepy or odd at all. Or maybe it's Vocaloid, nothing Vocaloid is that creepy/scary to me.

*Keep in mind that I used to read creepypasta when I was bored so that I wouldn't be scared of such things.

Last edited:

khlover7

I might return
It is. Especially given the fact it's based off real sh!t that happened. D :

and the person who do vocaloids. . .? I don't know who write their lyrics.

edit: Now i'm not surprised I had (unrelated) nightmares last night. D: Even when I watched it in the middle of the day.

What is it based on?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
LOL I must be desensitised as hell because I didn't find it that creepy or odd at all. Or maybe it's Vocaloid, nothing Vocaloid is that creepy/scary to me.
No, that crap actually happened. D: Or it was very much based off crap that actually happened.

Either way, you're sadistic. >.<
What is it based on?
So, I don't know the full story, but here's from what i understand:
So, basically the Germans took orphans, and had them play this game. (You know so they wouldn't all go running and screaming from the knife) and so basically, the losing child would have their brain removed to try to modify it or something of htat sort. To attempt to create immortality I think was one point.

I'll keep trying to look the rest up myself. . . tomorrow, when it's daylight out of course. *the whoel thing creeps the sh!t out of me*

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
No, that crap actually happened. D: Or it was very much based off crap that actually happened.

Either way, you're sadistic. >.<

LOLOLOLOL. That story is as real as Paranormal Activity. It's probably a creepypasta rather than an actual true story.

I don't think i'm sadistic, it's just that there are more disturbing things in the world than a simple vocaloid song and video to me ttytt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back