• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Maker

I wonder if she fights in this one? Maybe Sora lends her a Keyblade? (If he lends her the Metal Chocobo I'm gonna have a fit. It's my fave Keyblade.)

Milh_Amethyz

Men that Keyblade Sucks and it doesn't hit a crital smash anyway I think Kairi's weapon is gonna be Rod for magic cause I think shes ganno learn magic to Merlin you know like Sora.

Milh_Amethyz

for you but for me it sucks
Metal Chocobo: Its upside its Loooooooong
Downside: It doesn't hit a critical Hit.
I'd rather use the fairy harp or the keyblade you'll get if you beat hercules cup.

Now back to the Topic
Kairi i hope she can cast magic cause it ganno suit her and the fact that its for longrange so she can heal Sora whenever his HP is low but i think shes not ganno be a playable character because of the Fusion Ability. I mean what will happen if Kari and Sora Fused, You'll see Sora in Mini Skirt SHEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eeeek. Ok are you all happy? The new trailer shows kairi's face! One of the main reasons you guys think it's someone else is because "they dont show her face", well guess what?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

Click the last link in the navigation, then click the arrows untill you see the video looking symbol. Click that. It takes a long time to load, but it is a new trailer. ;)

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Ok every one who didn't believe that RHG is Kairi, well now, just face it, it is Kairi.
And maybey this thread should be Kairi instaed of RHG cos it aint just some silly RHG it is Kairi.

Now that she is finaly confiremed, we can have more proof that she is.

Ansem22

Fantasygurl, go to the LAST option on the roster, and select PV. The trailer will start to download then.

Ansem22

Sorry? Don't apologize! I'm glad to help, especially if it's to help somebody see that awesome trailer!

lol, it took forever for me too! But it's worth it when it's fully downloaded.

A

Audo

Technicly it was never confirmed that that's kairi... She looks almost nothing like her old self. I think it is but it still doesnt prove that that's her. This thread is now pointless!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
fantasygurl1227 said:
i have one more question...the vidio has been loading for like 15 minutes so i think i need macro media player so can someone tell me where i can get that for free:eek:
u can get it at macromedia.com.......the video is great i jus saw it took like 15 min.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
kizzyke said:
I didn't even think about that...
I thought that the sentence in the DD/ASAS => this time i'll fight, was one that kairi said...
so it might be possible that she is a playable character or that she'll be in your party...
but i don'tr know a thing about her battle form...
She says that at hollow bastion, when sora turns into a heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back