• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Guardian

Milh_Amethyz said:
I think her weapon will be 4 long range

I agree, Kairi would be best suited with a long range weapon, perhaps she knows magic, because we didn't really see the rest of the destiny islands... maybe there are like village shamans and children have to be a certain age before learning magic?

But one thing i doubt is that Kairi will have a ridiculously large weapon or that she will wield a keyblade, that is a pathetic idea...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
yeah thats what pisses me off about kairi. selphie even has a weapon and so does arith and yuffie and tidus and not to mension selphie is younger than kairi.
So yeah u have a point

Her "weapon" was a jump rope and she was incredibly weak and annoying. That just like saying Sora's "weapon" was a wooden sword.

They were mere play items that they used to fight each other with. Plus they were all pretty much weak before the Islands were destroyed. So if Sora kept that wooden sword throughout the game then that would be a joke not a weapon.

~~~~~~~~

This is in FG's sig:

characters.jpg

It clearly shows DiZ, the EM, Goofy, the BHK, Mickey, Sora, Doanld, red hair girl, and hidden unknown.

When I look at this picture and look at the RHG, Kairi comes first to my mind because it's obvious to me. Her face just hasn't been revealed. Its just like the BHK's. When they made this they could have still been working on her face which is why they don't show it. Just like the BHK's face. The CoM pic appeared before his face appeared in a magazine. And CoM BHK and KH2 BHK look different to me....mainly the nose.

Plus I also think it's common sense that the Unknown behind Kairi/RHG is Riku. Which would complete the top 9 important KH2 characters list.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
oathion said:
question. isn't kairi the strongest of the seven princesses or..?
probably not but if she is it's inner strength
o and sora's sidekick i hate to break the news to u but kairi's a joke too even if selphie uses a jump rope she still has some sort of defence while kairi has none. So don't get all pissed off about it either it's really not that serious i was just saying that kairi doesn't have a weapon and it would be better if she did.

~NGD OMEGA~

*Sigh* Monkeybutt, Monkeybutt, Monkeybutt.... I just can't say that name without cracking up...

Haha *laughs* There is your proof right their. Nomura stated that Kairi has returned to her normal life on Destiny Islands, going to school. What's that? THe RHG was wearing a schoolgirl uniform? Huh...don't tell me those islands arn't one of the Destiny Islands.

Apparently I did not make this clear, I meant in regards to free time, was she just wallowing in self pity waiting for Sora, or would she take iniciative and do something instead of wait (Train for instance). Any thoughts would be nice.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think she would realize how helpless she was throughout kh1 and how she had 2 b constantly protected and couldnt even protect sora wen he was a heartless and start 2 train with soras wooden sword or a metal weapon and when da walls of da worlds break down she travels in search for riku and sora(i doubt riku)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
*Sigh* Monkeybutt, Monkeybutt, Monkeybutt.... I just can't say that name without cracking up...

Apparently I did not make this clear, I meant in regards to free time, was she just wallowing in self pity waiting for Sora, or would she take iniciative and do something instead of wait (Train for instance). Any thoughts would be nice.

xD I know isn't the name hilarious. >_>; Half sarcasm..

She knows she can't do anything. She wants to get back to her real life. Now then in the interviews it sais shes trying to slowly slip back into her old life, and that is the best thing I could infer. Plus she has to go to school, no one at destiny islands knows shes a princess, so she doesnt get special off of school days. :p

T

The_Guardian

RikuHeroOfDark said:
i think she would realize how helpless she was throughout kh1 and how she had 2 b constantly protected and couldnt even protect sora wen he was a heartless and start 2 train with soras wooden sword or a metal weapon and when da walls of da worlds break down she travels in search for riku and sora(i doubt riku)

Does anyone even know i exist?
I've said the same thing a few times before and nobody even comented on it...

kizzyke

Milh_Amethyz said:
Do any one think that RHG or Kairi will change her dress into a battle form, you know like Sophia in SO:TTEOT.

I didn't even think about that...
I thought that the sentence in the DD/ASAS => this time i'll fight, was one that kairi said...
so it might be possible that she is a playable character or that she'll be in your party...
but i don'tr know a thing about her battle form...

Keyblade Maker

I think it is Kairi, because they have the same hair. Even the bits hanging down. Sora'll go mental if he sees Kairi in that skirt......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back