• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Well heres all we know till the game comes out or new info in the magazine scans):

-Kairi is back
-She's still waiting for Sora
-She goes to school
-Puberty hit her

anybody want to add anything esle?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
- Its possible she has a bf thats Tidus XD *gets stared at* It's possible......more likely a new character than an FF character XD But her and Tidus woulkd be funny.....

Other than that she sports a Japanese school outfit.

Nemesis

well... nothing in the magazine scan( that i have seen anyway) that mentions the RHG, or Kairi(should they be different!).

but anyway..
um... yhea. Tidus? she can do better than that whiny little non-existant bastard. Ok, technically he does exist, but he kinda doesnt to.. if i understood FF10's ending right. and i would quote Penny Arcade on it.. but the site is blocked(school) and i cant remember it right now.

I have nothing against FF games in any way.. i just feel that these games, and most RPG's since for that matter, have let the graphics be better than the story. give me a ruch beautiful story over awsome cutting edge graphics any day. the only RPG that is the exception to that rule is Jade Empire.

But anyway... way off topic.:p i do that from time to time. anyway.... RHG, Kairi whatever her name is could do way better than Tidus. Now.. Wakka.. hes cool.

RANDOM-NESS!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Town

There would be no reason for another Kairi copy, there is already Namine. Besides RHG was on one of the Destiny Islands, so its 99.9% gotta be Kairi.

DarkestSora

RHG is not Kairi okay it may look like her but it's a new girl who lives onthe island now rememba 2 yrs after KH and since there is more buildings there are more pple so she can be a new girl

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KH2 is 1 year after KH1. And the girl is obviously important. Who is that important...Kairi. Face it. And those buildings have always been there. If you didn't know there are more islands. That is where they live.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
It is most likely Kairi but it also might not be and thats why they keep hiding her face ....

Milh_Amethyz

ITS THE EFFECTS. And hair naturally darkness.....until the pigment that gives hair color dies. And her hair doesn't look bloody red in the cave it looks black.

OK... But the girl from the end scene of ASAS is outside and shes in day light and her hair color is BLACK how can you explain that...?

RHG = Kairi
End Scene of ASAS = NEW CHARACTER or maybe its Rinoa from FF8.........hmmmmm........nahhh. way too young for Leon

Nemesis

IT DOESNT MATTER! im looking at it that way from a artistic standpoint. It's no fun if all u guys do is flame other ppl when they just try to consider idea that she is someone else, and who she is. I just like the idea that she is someone other than Kairi. It wouldnt be all that fair to those who like to think. I dont know why ppl post in this topic when all they can do with it is argue with other ppl as to why they are right. I mean, sure some things just make no sense and come right outta left feild, but holy shit ive never seen so many ppl who post like 1 sentance saying "i agree with (insert Name), Its Kairi 100%" to be honest, we dont care if u agree.. if u do, thats cool, if u dont, thats cool. But if your just gonna say its Kairi, then dont flame when ppl want to theorize who she is if she isnt Kairi!

Milh_Amethyz

IT DOESNT MATTER! im looking at it that way from a artistic standpoint. It's no fun if all u guys do is flame other ppl when they just try to consider idea that she is someone else, and who she is. I just like the idea that she is someone other than Kairi. It wouldnt be all that fair to those who like to think. I dont know why ppl post in this topic when all they can do with it is argue with other ppl as to why they are right. I mean, sure some things just make no sense and come right outta left feild, but holy shit ive never seen so many ppl who post like 1 sentance saying "i agree with (insert Name), Its Kairi 100%" to be honest, we dont care if u agree.. if u do, thats cool, if u dont, thats cool. But if your just gonna say its Kairi, then dont flame when ppl want to theorize who she is if she isnt Kairi!

So whats your point?
That theres no point to this topic or maybe the thread or maybe the whole FORUM.

Nemesis

Milh_Amethyz said:
So whats your point?
That theres no point to this topic or maybe the thread or maybe the whole FORUM.

exactly. My point is that exactly. ppl out there treat it likes its all about being right. what happened to this place being a meeting ground for ideas? What happened to that? I'll tell u what happened, it went from being a place where ppl can place their thoughts on whatever the topic is.. and they wouldnt have to worry about being flamed, treated like an idiot, or anything along that sort. thats simply not the case anymore. i guess u can say its the human ego coming back to bite us.

But whatever.. its not my forum. Its not my fault ingorance is bliss in this world. i just wanted to make my final post count. This isnt the site it used to be, so u wont see me again on this. i dont have to waste my time with heads who wish to sit around on their computers and tell everyone else why they are so much better then the other ppl. even a regular person can become a tard with the egnimatic nature of the internet.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't start with me.

1. Why would they show Rinoa, something that has no significance to KH AT ALL at the end of a trailer about Kh!

2. It's dark, the suns almost gone, still their but gone. So what if it's not completely dark. The cave had holes with light shining through.

DarkestSora

.:KL:. said:
KH2 is 1 year after KH1. And the girl is obviously important. Who is that important...Kairi. Face it. And those buildings have always been there. If you didn't know there are more islands. That is where they live.
ehh wrong KH:CoM is a yr afta KH1 and KH2 is a yr afta KH:CoM

Milh_Amethyz

ppl dont really understand....whatever....

so you were saying monkeybutt.....
you can see the there is no sun but look at her shadow from her body....it means the sun is at her top left....and its clearly the her hair is black....why did SE create a girl with long and black hair.

11728285459067l.jpg

adventchildkiori

DarkestSora said:
ehh wrong KH:CoM is a yr afta KH1 and KH2 is a yr afta KH:CoM

Im so tired of saying this KH:COM TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER KH! YOU NOTICE AT THE END OF KH THEY GO DOWN THE ROAD, AT THE BEGGINING OF KH:COM THEY ARE STILL ON THAT ROAD, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY WOULD BE WALKING ON THAT ROAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

For kh2 I think it takes place right after KH:COM but im not sure about that one.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes KH2 takes place a year after COM. If you figure that the whole journey of COM took a month, than you figure that Sora would be stuck in the egg for about 11 months. He will be really sore when he gets out of there, I tell you. Still I wonder what Kairi has been doing all this time... I hope we find out...

~NGD OMEGA~

Good advice right here, train up, and if you can't do it, post a help topic in the COM forum. Also avoid his attacks, and have high level cards, that works.

Back on topic, I really want to know what Kairi did that whole year on Destiny Islands, she must have been out of her mind waiting so long. Hopefully we find out in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back