• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3/Console War Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

And yet Square produced better graphics then those two consoles on the PS2.

How can you say that when you don't even know? Besides Crystal Chronicles, what games were released OFF of the PS2?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Soul eater chocobo dungens, Dragon quest swords.Final Fantast, Final fantasy 3 and 4,AND Dragon quest X

loke13

We're talking about Square retard -_-

Too bad Dragon Quest Swords, FF3, FF4, and Dragon Quest X are all on Nintendo platforms. And S-E only publishes the Dragon Quest series.

I don't know what Final Fantast is...

Where the hell have you been I'm merely stating games from square that had shitty graphics compared to thE PS2 games.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I love how some of you guys keep acting like Halo is the only show on the 360. Hello, ever heard of Left 4 Dead or Gears of War? I don't even know much about what's on the 360, but I'm pretty sure Halo isn't the only game or else they wouldn't keep selling consoles, despite the RROD issues of yesteryear.

Oh, and before you say, don't count PC as another platform, because we all know that if the tables were turned and the debate was over if a game is a PS3 exclusive or not (despite also being on the PC), you'd say it wouldn't count. Fanboys never count the PC when it's a so called "exclusive" on their system.

Edit: You know what? I'm beginning to consider putting one of those annoying "Get over it" phrases in my sig. Despite not owning a 360 and having no plans on doing so, I'm getting tired of the ol' Halo this and Halo that, when even I know there's other games on the 360.

loke13

I love how some of you guys keep acting like Halo is the only show on the 360. Hello, ever heard of Left 4 Dead or Gears of War? I don't even know much about what's on the 360, but I'm pretty sure Halo isn't the only game or else they wouldn't keep selling consoles, despite the RROD issues of yesteryear.

Oh, and before you say, don't count PC as another platform, because we all know that if the tables were turned and the debate was over if a game is a PS3 exclusive or not (despite also being on the PC), you'd say it wouldn't count. Fanboys never count the PC when it's a so called "exclusive" on their system.

Ummm like before L4d is known for its online. But gears is good I like that game alot.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Try following Major Nelson on twitter before you say that.
Oh boy! A Twitter!
Wait, Sony has that too.

I'm pretty sure the 360 has more RPGs than the PS3.
I haven't counted, but I feel this is true.
However, every single 360 RPG besides Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Last Remnant have been/will be ported to the PS3, so it's not bad. In comparison, PS3 has Folklore, Demon's Souls, White Knight Chronicles and Final Fantasy XIV and Versus XIII, so they're not in a bad spot, either.

Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3? Your saying all of them were THE SAME?

Duh.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And yet Square produced better graphics then those two consoles on the PS2.

They pushed the hardware of the PS2 and made great looking games, but that doesn't change the fact that the GCN and Xbox were more powerful, even if not as significantly in comparison to, say, the PS3/360 and the Wii.

Ultimately, Square gave the majority of its big games to the PS2 because it was popular and powerful enough to fulfill their ambitions.

loke13

They pushed the hardware of the PS2 and made great looking games, but that doesn't change the fact that the GCN and Xbox were more powerful, even if not as significantly in comparison to, say, the PS3/360 and the Wii.

Ultimately, Square gave the majority of its big games to the PS2 because it was popular and powerful enough to fulfill their ambitions.

The more you think your proving me wrong the more you prove me right just keep it coming.

S

Shadow Soldier

The more you think your proving me wrong the more you prove me right just keep it coming.

lol you're so fucking stupid and retarded its awesome.

How does this prove you right:

You: "Square sticks with the more powerful consoles"
Us: "PS2 was the weakest console last gen"
You: "You just proved me right"

How the fuck does that work?

loke13

lol you're so fucking stupid and retarded its awesome.

How does this prove you right:

You: "Square sticks with the more powerful consoles"
Us: "PS2 was the weakest console last gen"
You: "You just proved me right"

How the fuck does that work?

Because they basically they just took the weakest console and made it the strongest. Its hilarious imagine what they'll do with the PS3.HA HA HA

S

Shadow Soldier

Because they basically they just took the weakest console and made it the strongest. Its hilarious imagine what they'll do with the PS3.HA HA HA

Wait wait wait wait, the strongest? Square, made Sony? That's what you're basically saying. SOMEBODY LOVES SQUARE-ENIX'S PENIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back