• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Very very very very long, huh? I wish I could amount to that, but I don't think I've done more than 2000 words hhhh

KairiTheMang0

Awards
It’s hard for me to write long fics, but man that thing was crazy long. Somewhere around 44k words I think. I took a really long writing break after I gave up on that thing

Edit: Just checked, 49484 words 🥲

Awards
Geez! That really is long, although I would love to take a look at it sometime.

But on an unrelated note, I found a song that I now associate with NamiXi. Which is "Alkaline" by Sleep Token. The lyrics just scream NamiXi to me, but I don't know if you're into metal-esque rock music. Like it's not full-on metal but it does have some aspects that remind me of such music.

KairiTheMang0

Awards
On that topic, do you have any other songs that go with ships for KH? I know I’ve got a couple.

Counting Stars by OneRepublic for Xehaqus, Lover (Take me to the moon) by Madylin Gilbert for Akusai, Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery for Soriku, despair by leo. also for Soriku, If I Could Tell Her from Dear Evan Hansen for a lot of ships (mainly KaiNami, NamiXi, SoKai (specifically kh1 sokai) and probably more I’m not thinking of), and far too many more that I’d need to put into an actual list because we would be here all day if I kept going 😂

Awards
I have too many songs for many ships, so I have the same dilemma as you lol. But to list a few, I have:

NamiKai - Come Inside Of My Heart by IV Of Spades
SoRiKai - Obstacles by Syd Matters
Xehaqus - The Night We Met by Lord Huron
RepliNami - Romantic Homicide by d4vd
RokuNami - touch tank by quinnie
VanNami - Reflections by The Neighborhood
SoraNami - ceilings by Lizzy McAlpine
AkuSai - Scott Street by Phoebe Bridgers
RepliVanNami - Youth by Daughter

KairiTheMang0

Awards
I’m gonna need to listen to so many more songs now 😭 I’ve thought of more.

Xehaqus - Me and my broken heart by Rixton (Rixton might as well be an organization name which is so funny to me), Dream Boy by Beach Bunny, mean by leo., How Long? from Hadestown

Soriku - Basically any leo. song 😭, Fruits of Love by Avelo, Come Home with Me from hadestown (basically any orpheus and Eurydice song from that, and any Hades and Persephone song for xehaqus mostly bcs I have yet to get out of my head a Hadestown idk maybe animatic idea of all the hadestown songs but it’s switched with KH characters I thought of this a year ago)

El Tango De Roxanne from Moulin Rouge - being more specific on this one, Axel when Saix and someone else get together. It could be anyone, but this would be Axel’s song during that time (change in format from the other 2 ik)

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift (if you want to be more specific, which I do, the version Aaron Tveit sings at 54 below) - Replishi. I’ve had this fic idea in my head for a while where these 2 plus Naminé and a few others would be in a band (probably Vanitas) and Repliku and Xion were in a not so great relationship and Repliku ended up getting kicked out of their band/leaving because he kept causing problems after the multiple break ups which would lead to Xion singing this blah blah blah blah plot stuff. Dunno if I’ll ever write it, but it’s been an idea I’ve had for months now so at some point maybe I will.

Awards
I’m gonna need to listen to so many more songs now 😭 I’ve thought of more.
I'm definitely gonna listen to all the songs you've listed ahhh
Xehaqus - Me and my broken heart by Rixton (Rixton might as well be an organization name which is so funny to me), Dream Boy by Beach Bunny, mean by leo., How Long? from Hadestown
Ooh. I've been warming up to Xehaqus a lot lately so I'm gonna have to listen to these.
Soriku - Basically any leo. song 😭, Fruits of Love by Avelo, Come Home with Me from hadestown (basically any orpheus and Eurydice song from that, and any Hades and Persephone song for xehaqus mostly bcs I have yet to get out of my head a Hadestown idk maybe animatic idea of all the hadestown songs but it’s switched with KH characters I thought of this a year ago)
Mmm Soriku...
El Tango De Roxanne from Moulin Rouge - being more specific on this one, Axel when Saix and someone else get together. It could be anyone, but this would be Axel’s song during that time (change in format from the other 2 ik)
AkuSai angst song? Sign me up.
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift (if you want to be more specific, which I do, the version Aaron Tveit sings at 54 below) - Replishi. I’ve had this fic idea in my head for a while where these 2 plus Naminé and a few others would be in a band (probably Vanitas) and Repliku and Xion were in a not so great relationship and Repliku ended up getting kicked out of their band/leaving because he kept causing problems after the multiple break ups which would lead to Xion singing this blah blah blah blah plot stuff. Dunno if I’ll ever write it, but it’s been an idea I’ve had for months now so at some point maybe I will.
PLEASE. I would love to see this come to fruition oh my god?

Another song I thought of that could fit just Naminé's POV in general, regardless of what ship it is, which is I Know You by Faye Webster.

Awards
Great, I'd love to see the RepliShi fic, especially since I've been warming up to them a lot recently.

And I Know You being a Naminé song fits so well.

On a sort of unrelated note, I can also see Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood being a RepliNami song.

Awards
I have a whole playlist that my two friends made, but songs that come from the top of my head are
The Moon Song by Beabadoobee
Sweetest Perfection by Depeche Mode
Scary Love by The Neighborhood
The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives
Sunlight by Hozier
Like Real People Do by Hozier
Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Fade Into You by Mazzy Star

Awards
Ahh there's probably a couple but the one that immediately comes to mind is SoKai. I don't dislike it or hate it or anything like that, but the hype for it just died down personally.

KairiTheMang0

Awards
I was never a big Sokai fan but I used to absolutely hate it and hated anyone who shipped it. I’m so glad I’m not like that anymore I was such an asshole 😂. As for me, I used to really really like Larxene/Axel mostly for their dynamic in CoM but I’ve since grown out of it and I’m not the biggest fan anymore.

Awards
I was gonna Larxel too lol, but then I started thinking about it and I don't think I was ever much of a fan of it. It also probably comes down to my gay Axel bias haha.

I think another ship that fits that description though is VaniKai. I sorta have a "love hate relationship" with it, if you will. My feelings on it fluctuate really often and right now, I'm not the biggest fan. I don't know what my gripe with it is, but it could be how much it's used to put Kairi and Vanitas in scarily OOC depictions.

KairiTheMang0

Awards
I can understand why people would enjoy VanKai, but it’s one of things where just because I understand why doesn’t mean I ship it. Their pure light pure darkness dynamic would make for a really interesting Romeo and Juliet type story though, where they end up breaking each others hearts.

Back