• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I feel like Gaston was a bit...TOO MUCH of a villain. But then again, I thought the same for Frollo, and THAT happened.

Me during those scenes: "OMG is Ansem pulling a REAL SWORD on me?! Just make me fight Frollo's Hall of Fire from 'Maria!'"

I'm not even sure how to squeeze Gaston in there...

fangsora

Is the becoming a musical thread?! =D

Leads heartless like Gaston!

On topic, I always wondered that too when KH2 rolled around, he seems like a no brainer for a corrupt Disney boss to control heartless. Maybe when KH3 rolls around...
lol gaston would probroly be in kh3

nxtgarnett5

I dunno. I mean...how would they implement him, exactly?

I really don't think they would be able to bring him into KH3, unless it wants to open a new chapter of Beauty and the Beast and have the beast now in human form struggle to stop from turning back into a beast or something of that manner. But I feel like B&B are at rest in the KH world

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Though, if KHx does Beast's Castle (which I think will happen) there's a chance Gaston will show up there. After all, it had a more satisfying end to Dwarf Woodlands.

nxtgarnett5

Though, if KHx does Beast's Castle (which I think will happen) there's a chance Gaston will show up there. After all, it had a more satisfying end to Dwarf Woodlands.

If beast's castle does show up then I think he will make an appearance, I just don't think they have a need to go back there exactly.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I really don't think they would be able to bring him into KH3, unless it wants to open a new chapter of Beauty and the Beast and have the beast now in human form struggle to stop from turning back into a beast or something of that manner. But I feel like B&B are at rest in the KH world
Or if we create a time paradox and Gaston just slips through. Or we end up in the past. I'd love to visit the forest, the house, the tavern, the town...see Philippe :3

Scorseselover

Just because Adam (really that's his name) turned human doesn't mean they're done with Beauty and the Beast entirely. Maybe they'll think of some way to have them return to that world, and they better have Gaston in it...as well as his funny sidekick

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Just because Adam (really that's his name) turned human doesn't mean they're done with Beauty and the Beast entirely. Maybe they'll think of some way to have them return to that world, and they better have Gaston in it...as well as his funny sidekick
Haha, where would Gaston be without LaFou? They would HAVE to come as a pair!

nxtgarnett5

That, and we could once again count how many times Gaston bonks LaFou with something! But in KH, LaFou would probly just hurt HIMSELF constantly...

I'm officially convinced that I want this into KH3, with all the seriousness that is going to be going on, we could use some comic relief XD

nxtgarnett5

Well, since Disney will be there, I'm sure they will provide!
LaFou is just the extra added bonus!

I can not describe now how utterly disappointed I will be if in fact Beast's world does return and then Gaston and LaFou do not make an appearance and instead they have some giant heartless or something again that you defeat to protect Belle or some nonsense. Too many expectations

Scorseselover

I can not describe now how utterly disappointed I will be if in fact Beast's world does return and then Gaston and LaFou do not make an appearance and instead they have some giant heartless or something again that you defeat to protect Belle or some nonsense. Too many expectations
That reminds me of what happened in Notre dame in Dream Drop Distance which was so goddamn disappointing

MegaCore5

Awards
It is almost impossible that beast castle is coming back. Do you remember in Kingdom hearts 2 that the beast turns back into his normal human form? so there would be no point in revisiting.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The world in 3D wasn't even real. Same goes for CoM.

That's irrelevant. Pinocchio's story came to a close when he became a real boy in the first Kingdom Hearts - without ever introducing the Blue Fairy to the players, yet lo and behold she appears in the latest installment. The same situation could happen for Gaston's inclusion for any number of reason's should the scenario seem fitting. Honestly, it's not that hard to imagine, guys.

omnipresent

How do you suppose they would do this? Turn Adam back into beast? Idk how plausible that would be.
Maybe this is why they're taking so long to make 3 haha!! They've been trying to figure out how to make up for their big mistake and get Gaston in it for this long!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How do you suppose they would do this? Turn Adam back into beast? Idk how plausible that would be.
Maybe this is why they're taking so long to make 3 haha!! They've been trying to figure out how to make up for their big mistake and get Gaston in it for this long!

I don;t think that's the case, plus that one's only important for getting Belle since she's one of the princesses and we might need her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back