• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmorris2609

Well, we're all grasping at straws here. I know the movies have their own stuff, but you can't say that some of the world's don't follow the movies! I think that was most evident in 3D, where one would get the movie plot while the other would improvise.

Unless that's not what you mean, that is!

I just think it would've been too difficult and confusing to try to include Gaston in Beast's Castle with the simple storyline the world was given. I wasn't trying to bring in continuity or anything of that sort. I mean, it would have been possible to have him working alongside Xaldin, but I don't think that wouldn't have flowed as smoothly as having Xaldin trying to get Beast's nobody on his own.

kmorris2609

Plus, Xaldin is quite the loner. Him and Gaston would've been like oil and water.

Yeah, exactly. He never worked with anyone in the Organization, so why would he bother wasting his time on someone who's so far below him? He could do far more damage to Beast than Gaston could ever do, anyway.

NeoshadowXC

They were too busy focusing on Xigbar. I'd say we'll get him in KHIII, but the Beast is already cured... Gaston was never that epic anyways

Scorseselover

Well, we're all grasping at straws here. I know the movies have their own stuff, but you can't say that some of the world's don't follow the movies! I think that was most evident in 3D, where one would get the movie plot while the other would improvise.

Unless that's not what you mean, that is!
They do follow the movies but in a completely different way they act like nothing from those movies ever happened, for instance, even though the genie from Aladdin was free in the movie, the developers just say "fuck it" we're gonna make him act like a genie again like he was never free with no explanation whatsoever

The Dark Mamba

Awards
All it takes is some creative writing to turn Adam back into a Beast and then you can use Gaston. I definitely still see Beast's Castle as a possibility in KH3. Hope it does comeback since B&tB is my favorite Disney film.

MegaCore5

Awards
Which is why they'll probably find some way to turn him back into beast, maybe have Maleficent do it.
This is an interesting idea that gave me a cool thought. What if Gaston was a part of a new group of Disney villains like the first game had. And he was tasked by maleficent to turn Adam back into the beast for her own schemes. I'm starting to regain hope for this guy!!

davidXIIIaxel

This is an interesting idea that gave me a cool thought. What if Gaston was a part of a new group of Disney villains like the first game had. And he was tasked by maleficent to turn Adam back into the beast for her own schemes. I'm starting to regain hope for this guy!!
well i dont know about that because hes so annoying but we'll see lol

MegaCore5

Awards
All it takes is some creative writing to turn Adam back into a Beast and then you can use Gaston. I definitely still see Beast's Castle as a possibility in KH3. Hope it does comeback since B&tB is my favorite Disney film.
Well you're in luck since Nomura is pretty much the best story writer ever the chances beast castle will make a comeback is very possible. As for Gaston being in it might be too late already and they will feel like it is awkward to have had Ghassan show up so late.

Anthony12KH

Well you're in luck since Nomura is pretty much the best story writer ever the chances beast castle will make a comeback is very possible. As for Gaston being in it might be too late already and they will feel like it is awkward to have had Ghassan show up so late.

He pretty much made a good ending with BB with Beast as a human. Would he dare touch it again?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like if Gaston had been at Beast's Castle, the storyline would have become similar to The Deep Jungle with Gaston being the main villian/boss of the world. Maybe Xaldin could have brainwashed him to attack Beast, but I think that would have been too complicated to do anyway. Belle had already been staying with the Beast in KHI, according the Beast attempting to save her at Hollow Bastion. Most of Gaston's part was at the beginning of Beauty and the Beast.

I had completely forgotten about that. If Belle had already been staying at Beast's castle during KH1 then Gaston was probably already dead and gone by then. So maybe if BBS Volume 2 ever becomes a thing maybe we'll see Gaston then.

Anthony12KH

I had completely forgotten about that. If Belle had already been staying at Beast's castle during KH1 then Gaston was probably already dead and gone by then. So maybe if BBS Volume 2 ever becomes a thing maybe we'll see Gaston then.

Thats an interesting point. BBS V2, if ever released, would be good to speculate on how they would plan that out.

MegaCore5

Awards
. Just the thought of a birth by sleep to makes me excited! But how would that happen? The only person you might be able to play as would be aqua and only if she managed getting out if the RoD

davidXIIIaxel

. Just the thought of a birth by sleep to makes me excited! But how would that happen? The only person you might be able to play as would be aqua and only if she managed getting out if the RoD
well i can see us playing only as aqua because that random castle was in The ROD. so maybe it would explain some more things throughout the ten years.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If they ever do a BBS2, Beast's Castle definitely belongs there. I think there's a lot in its past that could be shown. I'm thinking Gaston would have drawn the Heartless himself, but if not, Maleficent obviously brought them there because the Beast followed Belle after she was kidnapped to Hollow Bastion. Obviously, Gaston must've died in some way other than the way he does in the film, otherwise the Beast would've also died--cue Belle's tears, and then he would've already been human.

If not, I can definitely see them having Beast be cursed again in KH3, likely by Maleficent, another sorceress--and she did know him at Hollow Bastion, so it wouldn't be such a stretch that she would curse him if she met him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back