• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
How do you suppose they would do this? Turn Adam back into beast? Idk how plausible that would be.
Maybe this is why they're taking so long to make 3 haha!! They've been trying to figure out how to make up for their big mistake and get Gaston in it for this long!
Why in the world that happen?! Do you think the beadiest likes being the beast? Or that bell has some very Furry fetish??? So you're right very I'm sure the beast castle story arc is well done with by now. Gaston could be a villain that just is not inside is his original world in KH3. Just like maleficent didn't have her own world for a very long time.

omnipresent

Gaston could be a villain that just is not inside is his original world in KH3. Just like maleficent didn't have her own world for a very long time.
Yea. I was thinking about that, but then what explains his absence from his world? He would have had to have been doing something somewhere else, right? If he just appeared, I would be a little at a loss; personally I think there would need to be some kind of explanation.

Ideas for this??

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yea. I was thinking about that, but then what explains his absence from his world? He would have had to have been doing something somewhere else, right? If he just appeared, I would be a little at a loss; personally I think there would need to be some kind of explanation.

Ideas for this??

We could do without him, we don't need him, the story is over now that Adam is back to normal. We just need Belle.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Beast's name isn't Adam. It's a common misconception that's run so rampant that sometimes Disney even forgets, but the Prince never had a name.

omnipresent

Beast's name isn't Adam. It's a common misconception that's run so rampant that sometimes Disney even forgets, but the Prince never had a name.
Huh... I wonder why/when the misconception began. Would be interesting to find its origin.
And I'd like to know even more how Disney itself forgets the fact that the Beast as a man is nameless... kind of funny.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, that was shown? Man, it's been a while since I played KH2. I was hoping to see him in KH3, but looks like that's not happening.

Yes. In the credits it shows human Beast and Belle dancing in the ballroom.

Said it before, will say it again. Probably will be saying it for eternity: Gaston should've been in Days. Days had Beast's Castle presumedly to focus to Xaldin's 1st meeting with Beast. which we didn't even see! WHY does the Beast listen to a single damn word Xaldin ever says to him to begin with? The easiest explanation would be if Xaldin had saved Beast's life, thus earning some trust.

Have Gaston as the boss, playing as Roxas with Xaldin as party member. In the cutscene after the fight Xaldin deals the fatal blow & then we get the most obvious how-could-they-not-think-of-that pun ever:

Gaston: Nobody can defeat Gaston!

*slice*

*falls to his death*

Xaldin: "Nobody" did.

For extra evil bonus points, have it that Xaldin was the one who tipped Gaston off about the Beast holding Belle captive in the 1st place. Thus Xaldin being there at the right time to save Beast would be no mere coincidence.

That's one of my main story gripes for Days. Once I found out Beast's Castle would be in it I fully expected to see Gaston and La Fou but nope. :/ You have a perfect story though. And that pun is hilarious.

I think they decided to go against with Gaston for the fear that they might just be rehashing the movie. I don't totally agree with that but overall I think the story arc for the Beast's Castle turned out well. Xaldin replaced Gaston as the main antagonist for Beast's Castle because the game was supposed to center around the entire Organization and their plot.

The story that was there was good but about them not wanting to rehash the story, it didn't stop them from basically doing that with Land of Dragons, Atlantica, Port Royal, Halloween Town, and Pride Lands so...

Yeah, I suppose the possibility is there. After all, The Little Mermaid's story was cleared in KH1, but Ursula came back in KH2.

That still bugs me to no end. Even Oogie Boogie was shown to be revived by Maleficent but Ursula just pops up and acts like nothing even happened in KH1(though so did everyone else in that world).

Are you telling me I've been fooled?!

omnipresent

That still bugs me to no end. Even Oogie Boogie was shown to be revived by Maleficent but Ursula just pops up and acts like nothing even happened in KH1(though so did everyone else in that world).
Atlantica most have been an afterthought for KHII then?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My whole life has been a lieeeeeeee!
I kinda knew this. I just figured the name was a placeholder and it just stuck. I pretty much just consider it Ascended Fanon.

And hey, they can't really label his merchandise as the Beast or Prince Beast. Though I suppose he could just be called the Prince...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
My whole life has been a lieeeeeeee!
I kinda knew this. I just figured the name was a placeholder and it just stuck. I pretty much just consider it Ascended Fanon.

And hey, they can't really label his merchandise as the Beast or Prince Beast. Though I suppose he could just be called the Prince...

Why not the Beast? He's pretty widely known as that. And i'm pretty sure the prince in Snow White is already referred to as just The Prince so they can't do that.

omnipresent

Why not the Beast? He's pretty widely known as that. And i'm pretty sure the prince in Snow White is already referred to as just The Prince so they can't do that.
Well if it were "the Beast" it would seem to imply that he was still in his animal-like form. Which he wouldn't be if he were a man. So I suppose "the beast as man" or "the beast as prince" or even the for mentioned "beast prince beast" should do just fine... This is kind of tricky..

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well if it were "the Beast" it would seem to imply that he was still in his animal-like form. Which he wouldn't be if he were a man. So I suppose "the beast as man" or "the beast as prince" or even the for mentioned "beast prince beast" should do just fine... This is kind of tricky..

The Beast is fine. No one remembers him as a human prince anyways. :p

kmorris2609

I feel like if Gaston had been at Beast's Castle, the storyline would have become similar to The Deep Jungle with Gaston being the main villian/boss of the world. Maybe Xaldin could have brainwashed him to attack Beast, but I think that would have been too complicated to do anyway. Belle had already been staying with the Beast in KHI, according the Beast attempting to save her at Hollow Bastion. Most of Gaston's part was at the beginning of Beauty and the Beast.

Scorseselover

I feel like if Gaston had been at Beast's Castle, the storyline would have become similar to The Deep Jungle with Gaston being the main villian/boss of the world. Maybe Xaldin could have brainwashed him to attack Beast, but I think that would have been too complicated to do anyway. Belle had already been staying with the Beast in KHI, according the Beast attempting to save her at Hollow Bastion. Most of Gaston's part was at the beginning of Beauty and the Beast.
Don't try to bring continuity from the movies into Kingdom Hearts

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Don't try to bring continuity from the movies into Kingdom Hearts
Well, we're all grasping at straws here. I know the movies have their own stuff, but you can't say that some of the world's don't follow the movies! I think that was most evident in 3D, where one would get the movie plot while the other would improvise.

Unless that's not what you mean, that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back