• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening line of KH2 relevant to KH3d?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
haven't that been done before anyway? kairi's letter for example, that was great
That's pretty different though. This is something clearly referring to CoM that he would then have to retcon into being about KH3D.
The letter was something only seen in the menu trailers, and wasn't given a true meaning until KH2 (similar to the Heart-Shaped Moon).

The difference is that, the letter and moon are more like pulling ideas from an available box while this is taking an idea already pulled from a box and twisting it until it very loosely connected to something else.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's pretty different though. This is something clearly referring to CoM that he would then have to retcon into being about KH3D.
The letter was something only seen in the menu trailers, and wasn't given a true meaning until KH2 (similar to the Heart-Shaped Moon).

The difference is that, the letter and moon are more like pulling ideas from an available box while this is taking an idea already pulled from a box and twisting it until it very loosely connected to something else.
it really depends on what kh3d is about...it looks like the COM/coded type though

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
it really depends on what kh3d is about...it looks like the COM/coded type though
It... has nothing to do with what KH3D is about. You're taking something that already had a meaning and twisting it to connect to something that it previously wasn't about.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It... has nothing to do with what KH3D is about. You're taking something that already had a meaning and twisting it to connect to something that it previously wasn't about.
not exactly, i''''m just saying it could have two meanings...

not that it means both things.......but really, it's a vague term, that and it wasn't really used for a trailer or anything, so it's not that much of a change....plus we don't know what kh3d is about

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like it was meant for CoM, however, I could see Nomura relating it to 3D as well...it does fit, so it is a possibility.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That's actually not bad... I always did think those words were meaningless. If the other person he is talking about is Riku then that might be what 3DS is about.

Winterborn

i think it relates to com, line up the pieces, the memories. but could also mean sora searching for kairi in kh2.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Ok, so I was just thinking today about the opening quote from KH2
"A far off memory that's like a scattered dream... A scattered dream that's like a far off memory... I want to line the pieces up... your's and mine."

So now my question is: Do any of you guys think this line might have some to do with KH3d?

I think at the time, the quote was referencing back to the events that took place in CoM or he could of been talking about Roxas without realizing it hints why he's "lining the pieces up" but it's an interesting thought I think now you can say that it in a way (based on what we know so far) it could unintentionally connect to kh3d. But since I personally don't have a lot of info on that game, it's hard to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back