• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
btw how come bbs has been announced for ______(insert amount of years here)
but its just now showing gameplay and is barely in production o_O?
anyways, thats gonna answer i question i got about the opening *dont ask*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
btw how come bbs has been announced for ______(insert amount of years here)
but its just now showing gameplay and is barely in production o_O?
anyways, thats gonna answer i question i got about the opening *dont ask*

Dude, we saw tons of gameplay last year and the game has been in production since 2006 but was delayed till after RE:COM was finished, then they resumed production and it's been in production since then.

It just takes a while for a game like BBS to be made.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Not too long didn't Utada say she wasn't going to do any more songs for Kingdom Hearts because Disney didn't pay? I don't know how you can have a Kingdom Hearts game without an epic Utada song in there somewhere..maybe the credits will be a timeskip to show Sora and the opening to KH1? Quick question, if BBS does start out with the trio learning from a master, is it possible it could be Yen Sid? Where on the timeline did he teach the King?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Why are you guys putting spoiler tags on for KH2 shit? Everyone knows about KH2, it's been out for years. If you haven't played it and get spoiled, tough titties.

Petrex

wait in the bbs trailer videos is the blond dude roxas or ven?

because i dont know if the GAME takes place ten years before or the STORYLINE???
please answer me.....

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
wait in the bbs trailer videos is the blond dude roxas or ven?

because i dont know if the GAME takes place ten years before or the STORYLINE???
please answer me.....

In the Birth By Sleep Trailer, the blond guy who looks just like Roxas, or should I say that Roxas looks exactly like, is Ventus. there are entirely too many people who think Roxas is Ven's reincarnation of some sort, but I think there is more to it.

C

Crossroads

I thought Nomura said there was a reason for Ven looking like Roxas? (And I'm sure he didn't mean laziness)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
As we all know both kingdom hearts (1 and 2, not days, NOT DAYS!!!!) had good openings ex: like how kingdom hearts 1 started with you playing around on destiny islands and in kingdom hearts 2 in twilight town with roxas before you got into the full storyline (not days because I don't know if it had an opening...) so what do you think the opening/beginning BBS will have and if it will have any! Please discuss my friends...

Days's video was lame. It was an introduction of the org members. I was dissapointed.
If BBS sinks this low I will be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back