• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Origin of the Pureblood Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

We know they've been around for years and even before ATV's time period. My question to you all is how do you think they came about to existing? Were they created by black magic in the realm of light and later sealed away by Keyblade Masters? Did an evil entity from the dark realm create them?

How do you think these creatures came about?

Rexy

Bronze Member
Heartless are darkness made monsters so, if there is a Realm to Darkness, there are Heartless...just like People live on suciety on the Real of Light, Pureblood Heartless live on the Realm of Darkness, i think they just apperead there, like us mere humans from planet earth xD

EternalDreamer

Nope, they simply existed ever since the first creature with darkness in it's heart (a.k.a the first creature in the KH universe) was born. Nothing more to it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
*is waiting for Sephiroth0812 to correct you*

LMAO, in this case there's not much more for me to do except maybe add some details, as EternalDreamer actually pretty much hit it on the spot already.

Pureblood heartless are the somewhat normal "citizens" of the Realm of darkness, as humans are in the RoL.

vnnk

I always thought pure bloods happen when a heart collapses from the amount of darkness within it the over flow.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Purebloods are created when a heart is overtaken by its own darkness, yes.
But who says that every heart born within Kingdom Hearts manages to reach the realm of light?
Also, the "citizens" was only meant in a more ironic way, therefore the " around it.

I know some people don't like it, but this is what Mr. Nomura has to say on the matter:

Tetsuya Nomura said:
As Yen Sid says in "KHII", the Heartless cannot be separated from the darkness in people's hearts, and have been around for a long time. Beings of darkness can draw out the darkness in the heart, so Master Xehanort could summon the Neoshadows with his own hands. In the same way, when Xehanort and Ansem the Wise's students begin to perform the first experiments on the darkness of the heart, artificial Heartless were created in large numbers.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Purebloods come about by the darkness in people's heart manifesting into a being of darkness.
At least that's what I've always thought.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I honestly think that the Pureblood Heartless were the Keyblade wielders that had fought in the Keyblade War. Call me crazy, but isn't the story that Kairi's grandmother and the Keyblade War, Master Xehanort always talks about related? If so, isn't it possible that the great darkness that purged the worlds and created the barriers had given birth to the Pureblood Heartless? And, those same wielders, probably the ones that had fought to obtain Kingdom Hearts for their own benefit and turned into Heartless were caused off into the Realm of Darkness? It sounds cliche, but I'm only basing off of what I think happened.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well we know darkness is eternal. But eternal can mean 2 different things in this case. It can mean A.) Darkness has always exist and always will, or B.) Darkness didn't always exist before but ever since it's creation it is now eternal and will exist from now on forever.

Now if we assume that possibility A. is true then that means that heartless have most likely existed since the begining of all existence, basically whenever a person first had his/her heart consumed by darkness was when the heartless were first created.

Now if we assume that possibility B. is true then that means heartless came about soon after the creation of darkness. If this is true, then at one point only light exist, now this is hinted at in the series, so whenever darkness was first born in people's hearts, eventually someone's heart was consumed by the darkness and became the first heartless.

My guess is possibility B. is correct and that the first heartless started to appear around the time of the keyblade war. I think when people became greedy over the light of KH, this greed caused darkness to be born in their hearts and eventually some hearts were consumed by darkness and became the first heartless.

Box_ghost

I honestly think that the Pureblood Heartless were the Keyblade wielders that had fought in the Keyblade War. Call me crazy, but isn't the story that Kairi's grandmother and the Keyblade War, Master Xehanort always talks about related? If so, isn't it possible that the great darkness that purged the worlds and created the barriers had given birth to the Pureblood Heartless? And, those same wielders, probably the ones that had fought to obtain Kingdom Hearts for their own benefit and turned into Heartless were caused off into the Realm of Darkness? It sounds cliche, but I'm only basing off of what I think happened.

You know, I actually used to believe this, then I forgot all about it.
The fairytale, though just a fairytale, mimics real life events [in KH]

It makes better sense than heartless always existed, when that's hot what KH1 had in mind.
This way sounds better.

Crystal

Silver Member
We know they've been around for years and even before ATV's time period. My question to you all is how do you think they came about to existing? Were they created by black magic in the realm of light and later sealed away by Keyblade Masters? Did an evil entity from the dark realm create them?

How do you think these creatures came about?

Pureblood Heartless always "stay" in RoD, even before TAV's time.

Stars

リク

Yeah,agreed. Those purebloods could be some of the weilders

XehanortHeartles

Well we know darkness is eternal. But eternal can mean 2 different things in this case. It can mean A.) Darkness has always exist and always will, or B.) Darkness didn't always exist before but ever since it's creation it is now eternal and will exist from now on forever.

Now if we assume that possibility A. is true then that means that heartless have most likely existed since the begining of all existence, basically whenever a person first had his/her heart consumed by darkness was when the heartless were first created.

Now if we assume that possibility B. is true then that means heartless came about soon after the creation of darkness. If this is true, then at one point only light exist, now this is hinted at in the series, so whenever darkness was first born in people's hearts, eventually someone's heart was consumed by the darkness and became the first heartless.

My guess is possibility B. is correct and that the first heartless started to appear around the time of the keyblade war. I think when people became greedy over the light of KH, this greed caused darkness to be born in their hearts and eventually some hearts were consumed by darkness and became the first heartless.

Cannot be, because to forge the X-blade you need an equal ammount of darkness and light, therefore light was already known if not how would they know how to forge it?

Also KH the heart of all worlds has both light and darkness, if darkness could be diposed of, then KH would have only light.

Now it could be that heartless appeared at Keyblade War, but darkness as a force has always existed, when these 2 forces get combined trascend duality and become the supreme energy.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Cannot be, because to forge the X-blade you need an equal ammount of darkness and light, therefore light was already known if not how would they know how to forge it?

Also KH the heart of all worlds has both light and darkness, if darkness could be diposed of, then KH would have only light.

Now it could be that heartless appeared at Keyblade War, but darkness as a force has always existed, when these 2 forces get combined trascend duality and become the supreme energy.

True, but the question is did darkness of the heart always exist? Did people always have darkness in their hearts? The fairy tale told by Kairi's grandmother said that darkness was born in people's hearts due to their greed for the light. Now if darkness had to be born in their hearts, this suggest that before that there wasn't any darkness in their hearts. If so then we can assume that heartless did not come around until darkness was born in people's hearts. Thus meaning that heartless came about around the time of the Keyblade War, since the fairy tale is most likely based on the Keyblade War due to their similarities.

^ Wait, did Memory Master says darkness can be diposed?

I didn't say that. I'm simply saying there are 2 types of "Eternal" Something can always have been and will be eternal, or something can just always be eternal.

Think of it like this. Let's say you have a person and they gain immortality, now by doing this they become eternal, right? But that person didn't always exist, before that person was conceived they didn't exist right? But after they came into existence and was born, they gained immortality and became eternal from that poin forward.

I think this is the type of eternal that darkness and the heartless are, well atleast darkness of the heart and heartless.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
they originally only existed in the Realm of Darkness. that is their home realm. That is where they live and breath darkness. they are spawns of darkness.

Dr_Mario64

I have an interesting theory. Assuming possibility B, if there is no darkness then there is no Realm of Darkness. Simply put the Heartless would have no place to be born. My reasoning is that Heartless need darkness in order to be created. The strength of their darkness also grows over time. If that's the case, then what little darkness the Heartless have to begin with would be almost instantly destroyed by the realm of light. Now let's consider possibility A. Assuming the Realm of Darkness had always existed it would provide an ideal environment for Heartless to grow and mature. However, the Realm of Darkness can only fulfill that need for so long. The Realm of Darkness provides a constant supply of darkness meaning that there is no hearts to obtain darkness from. Considering the lack of hearts, the only way Heartless could continue to obtain darkness would be to devour each other eventually leading to their extinction. I would guess that the Heartless migrated to the Realm of Light to search for hearts that would fulfill there survival.

btw, there are probably some flaws in here. As a species, Heartless are quite fascinating and I would love to research them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back