• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pandora's Tower

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've heard good things about this game. It certainly can't hurt to have something else to play on my Wii, the only thing I use mine for now is Xenoblade (aka rpg of the decade play that shit br0s)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm ridiculously happy about this, as I had given up pretty much all hope of it being brought over here.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ah, so there was a thread for this already.

STILL good news that has to be shared.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Really cutting it close announcing the date two weeks before it releases.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Bought The Last story, still haven't played it yet, but I'll probably ended up picking this up as well sometime

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'm unsure how I feel abou this game... it looks like it has potential but, as much as I loved Xenoblade, I couldn't finish it. I sunk almost 50 hours in and I still hadn't gotten quite to the end, and I couldn't quite get past all the OP enemies where I was at... I feel bad for selling it now but still. Idk. Somebody change my mind about not buying or buying PT?

Phantom Knight

Really cutting it close announcing the date two weeks before it releases.

I could have sworn April 16 was confirmed as the release date a while ago, although I could just be thinking of Amazon listing the date.

XSEED are the saviors of Operation Rainfall, even though they weren't able to localize Xenoblade. I beat Xenoblade, but I'm in the middle of The Last Story, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back