• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paramore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Believe it or Not Paramore puts on a hell of a Live show. Seen then and took Several pictures with the band afterwards. Im sure everyone has seen my Pic with Hayley Williams by now. I kinda want to see them again but there doing a huge your with No Doubt and i dont feel like dishing out massive amount of cash for that.

I do enjoy there music from time to time. I still need to Download the Track that is not Decode from the Twilight Soundtrack. Anyone know where i can because Its not available to buy on Itunes unless i buy the whole fuckin Soundtrack

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Saw them live last year because some friends planned a trip to a local music fest and insisted we catch their show.

The crowd was apathetic, the band lacked stage presence, all the songs sounded the exact same, and the majority of music was blocked out by screaming tweens.

In short, worst concert of my entire life. Also, the music is boring in the first place.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yea, I was really happy to find out Paramore was doing songs for Twilight.
Yes I like Twilight.
So crucify me. xP

Thinkin' about it . . .

Anyway, I like them a lot. My favorites are "Let the Flames Begin", "Misery Business", "crushcrushcrush", and "Decode"

Rix

:)
Awards
To be honest, I don't really get what so awesome about them. Their music is okay, but I don't think they are so fantastic as people say... Maybe I'll change my mind if I'll try to listen to them some more though..

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yet you like the Fratelli's.
I don't think you can really say whats good and bad music.

The Fratellis are at least decent songwriters and you can diferentiate between one song and the next. So they're raging mysogonists and etc., at least they didn't write Misery Business. Eww.

Paramore bore me, but Hayley Williams is hot...so I don't care.

Uhh. This applies to having sex with her, not listening to her music.

Vicodin

relative power
Aha... Paramore, a good band?
That's like saying Papa Roach is a good band too!

Music that sounds all the same MUST be good music, right...?
Why else would they make it all the same, right...?

The only reason why Paramore does well is because the lead singer is "pretty."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back