• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PaSsIoN!! EnGLiSh VeRsIoN!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
the WHOLE song hasn't been released yet.

and yes we've seen this clip yesterday.

i don't quite like it yet.

the lyrics dont sit as well. esp. the bit that says "away"

i want to hear the whole song before i hate it completely.

dejah

Cloudy_Card!!! *huggles to bits*
hello darling!!

yes... i liked passion better. they way she sings it, you can feel the desperation. and it fits because the song is about times long gone. and nostalgia and longing.

so far passion just sounds.. well. any other song.

dejah

yeaaaaaaaah.

but so far it seems okay

i'm so glad mena suvari's taking over from mandy moore. *kills mandy*

titch

to be honest i didnt mind it. The quality of the video was poor, and we didnt get much of it, but so far so good, although i am used to Passion...:eek:

kairi&sora

I think that Passion sounds much better than Sanctuary. The words don't exactly fit in Sanctuary, I like Passion better. Passion is more..........understandable, but in Sanctuary its not really that understandable (if you know what I mean).

dejah

i'm still not gonna full on hate it yet.

true, we've only heard like 30 seconds of it.

but from what i'm hearing, the syllables of the words of the song doesnt fit with the beats . unlike passion which was in sync with every beat. woot.

yuna:)

I've heard it already, i hate it. It sounds very nonkingdomheartish. BLAK!
But...i still want to hear the full version.

E

Eclipse

she should have come with better lyrics....like the rumored ones in the if you don't want spoilers, you shouldn't listen to sanctuary - thread.....those fit the rhythm. these lyrics are retarded....in you and i there's a new land, angels in flight? "my sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah" --- oh how original? "where fears and lies melt a waHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY" i'm gonna give sanctuary a chance but by the looks of it it sucks

Silver_Wolf

yeah but, remember how simple and clean was kinda... :eek: at first? Like the others said, maybe Sanctuary will be better in the full version and with better audio. At least it was reasonable translated.

KH's Hikari > Simple and Clean?!

KH2 Passion> Sanctuary

I think KH2's better ;)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You all really don't understand the meaning of music, do you?

It's fine. Infact, I felt the motion oozing from the song, more so than that of Passion, because I could understand the words.

The "Awa-a-ay" bit also DOES fit. It's to add flavour and emotion, and also a different set of vocals away from the main melody. The song sounds beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back