• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perfect file status.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenovasoldier

Banned
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for a while now, and just the other day i thought of a new challenge for players to take on. I'm not sure if this is an original idea but i did think of it on my own. "The perfect file" challenge is having everything done in the game EVERYTHING! In order to obtain perfect file status you must complete the following....

1. Lock all keyholes (including 100 acre wood, and olmypus coliseum.)
2. Level 99 status.
3. Find all trinities.
4. Find all chests.
5. Find all puppies.
6. Beat all bosses (including all the optional ones.)
7. Have all keyblades.
8. Beat all Olympus tournaments in each form of challenge (Together, Just Sora, Time limit.)
9. Have all summons.
10. Have all weapons for Donald and Goofy
11. Have highest magic spells.
12. and lastly, build the best gummi ship you can.

All of this must be done on expert mode.

If you can complete all this within a month's time, you are a true Kingdom Hearts player.

DO NOT USE CHEATS (the freeze glitch for the Hercules cup is ok though, but i don't think the best will need it.)

Good luck everyone.

jenovasoldier

Banned
There really isn't a point, it's just something i thought people could enjoy doing since i'm sure all members of khinsider have beaten Kingdom Hearts a few time already, so this is just something i came up with for people like you and others to try out. If don't want to try it, you certainly don't have to.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Most people who are Kingdom Heart's fans have gone on to get 100%. We usually do this in order to get the secret endings. So, for the most part, we know what has to be done, and it's not too hard to figure out. Thank you, though, for explaining it to us. There are some that will probably use this.

Also, do not double post, please. There is an edit button.

Emorhcohce

Actually, I just made a thread a few days ago about this exact same "perfect file" criteria called the Ultimate Playthrough. I'm surprised you missed it. You pretty much got all the same things listed there as I have... We should collaborate; I think we both were trying to make an "official" ultimate KH challenge, which hopefully we can do now:wink: I have a few things to add:

• At the beginning, set to Expert, with Auto Target turned off, and Target Lock set to Manual (Hold) (this is to make combat as challenging as possible)
  • Get a record on every minigame in Jiminy's Jounal, including all three parts of the Jungle Slider
  • Find and mail all 10 postcards at Traverse Town
  • Get all the Ansem Reports
  • Beat Ansem AFTER all of this
I don't think that it would be too hard to make an official Ultimate Playthrough/Perfect File that is accepted by everyone, and then to get people to post once they have done it.100
And I don't think that the game's 100% requirements cover everything listed here, so this goes beyond to as much that can be done as possible.

I'm actually working on it myself

BTW, does anyone else have trouble connecting to this site?:23:

Last edited:

jenovasoldier

Banned
Hey that's not bad, I believe the players need a new challenge since all the games are old news. But that's weird, we were on the same track in terms of a perfect file. The record thing is a cool addition, I was actually thinking about that a few minutes before I read your comment.

Emorhcohce

Since KH1 is 8 years old, I'm sure that there are plenty of people who have already gotten the Ultimate Playthrough/Perfect File done.

The main idea of this is to just have an official challenge for the best possible KH playthrough. I guess we would have to come to a consensus and get people to "sign it off," or something... The final thread could be made a sticky...:23:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No offense, but that's not really the purpose of the stickies.

Yes, I know what the main idea is, but that doesn't negate the fact that most people already know how to get 100% and go above and beyond.

Also, there's nothing stopping people from doing it whether this is here or not, and it also doesn't stop people from saying they got 100% when they didn't.

Sparks

gone
I did do this. If you want me to put it on you tube my time and my stats I will... (if I had a video camera). I have played Kh a total of 7 times now so it wasn't that hard. I knew the patterns and the locations of everything. The hard part was doing it in one month.
Ok here's my stats:
Gummi ship: with warp, sheild on both sides, transform, 5 mega lasers, radar, draw, 4 of the biggest engines
Did everything with all keyblades, level 99, optional bosses, all olympus cups including Sephy and ice titan, got Aerogra, Stopgra, Thundergra, Firagra, Blizzargra, Curagra, Gravigra, have all weapons and summons, have all keyblades, dalmations, all trinities (including the one in oogies manor), and finally I locked every keyholes. All on expert mode.

Burnage.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for a while now, and just the other day i thought of a new challenge for players to take on. I'm not sure if this is an original idea but i did think of it on my own. "The perfect file" challenge is having everything done in the game EVERYTHING! In order to obtain perfect file status you must complete the following....

2. Level 99 status.
3. Find all trinities.
4. Find all chests.
5. Find all puppies.
7. Have all keyblades.
8. Beat all Olympus tournaments in each form of challenge (Together, Just Sora, Time limit.)
9. Have all summons.

All of this must be done on expert mode.

If you can complete all this within a month's time, you are a true Kingdom Hearts player.

DO NOT USE CHEATS (the freeze glitch for the Hercules cup is ok though, but i don't think the best will need it.)

Good luck everyone.

imo, that's only "hard" part.. .is there such thing as "best gummiship" in KH1.?? i don't think so..

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

2. Level 99 status.
3. Find all trinities.
4. Find all chests.
5. Find all puppies.
7. Have all keyblades.
9. Have all summons.

• At the beginning, set to Expert, with Auto Target turned off, and Target Lock set to Manual (Hold) (this is to make combat as challenging as possible)
  • Get a record on every minigame in Jiminy's Jounal, including all three parts of the Jungle Slider
  • Find and mail all 10 postcards at Traverse Town
  • Get all the Ansem Reports
  • Beat Ansem AFTER all of this

I've done all this within a month numerous times. XD The only thing I never really done was max my stats, but that's pretty useless anyway since the maximum is probably 80 or 90-ish.

The only thing I can't do is build a good gummi ship. I have never been able to understand how to make the gummi ships in both KHs. I've always just used the same one, no matter what.

KH1's Gummi system is pretty basic once you get the controls. KH2 though is too complicated and elaborated. Funny you should say KH2 is easier to get a 100%, considering I've done that on KH1 but not on KH2 because of those frustrating gummi ship minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back