• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative

I've been thinking about this for a few months now. It was said in KH2 that Pete was banished to some other dimension, but was freed by Maleficent. It's been confirmed that he appears in 358/2 Days, which could be when he was freed (maybe by Maleficent's death, but that's a theory for a different thread...). The theory that I've been thinking about was since there wasn't an exact number of years from when he was banished, it could be sometime around BBS.

I have two theories for that:
The first is that he could be aiding Maleficent in some sort of way, sort of like in KH2. Maybe by helping find the Princesses of Heart or something. Maybe just as some sort of spy for the King.
The second is that he could just be working against the King, like by trying to overthrow him or something. He might of started becoming loyal to Maleficent when she freed him.

The thing that makes me rethink the theory is the fact BBS is suppose to be darker and more serious, and with Pete being a comic relief character, it just wouldn't match.

Those are just my thoughts.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
As of right now it's hard to say what role Pete will have if any in BBS. We know he did do something that resulted in him being imprisoned in another world by the King. Now if this is related to the events of BBS has yet to be seen. He did seem loyal to Maleficent in KH2, but that might have been because he was grateful to be freed and a chance to get power which he could use to get revenge.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm thinking that if they show the actions that got him banished at all, it'll most likely be in BBS

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Like Sora said, Pete's not even smart enough to tie his own shoes, so we don't have to worry about him too much.

Grey

Thing is, though...IIRC, Mickey wasn't king during BbS. If at all, we'd see him being crowned at or toward the end of BbS. Unless Mickey banished Pete immediately after coronation, I don't see how we'd see it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That could be possible, if you think about it. *ponders just how evil a Disney character can be*

Disney villains aren't all nincompoops. Some have done awful things.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
The theory that I've been thinking about was since there wasn't an exact number of years from when he was banished, it could be sometime around BBS.

that would make the most sense imo.

I have two theories for that:
The first is that he could be aiding Maleficent in some sort of way, sort of like in KH2. Maybe by helping find the Princesses of Heart or something. Maybe just as some sort of spy for the King.

if that was the case, it would surprise me that the PoH thing is never brought back up by him.

The second is that he could just be working against the King, like by trying to overthrow him or something. He might of started becoming loyal to Maleficent when she freed him.

he had been working against the King since whenever the events of Timeless River, the Steamboat Willie world, took place.

The thing that makes me rethink the theory is the fact BBS is suppose to be darker and more serious, and with Pete being a comic relief character, it just wouldn't match.

he wasnt much a of comic relief character in kh2 if you ask me. just annoying lol.

WantaSoraplushie

That could be possible, if you think about it. *ponders just how evil a Disney character can be*

I agree with Raz. Look at Scar. He chucked his brother off a cliff. Frollo tried to kill Esmeralda because she wouldn't have sex with him. Shan-Yu just liked killing people. Just because some of the villians are funny doesn't mean they all are.

Negative

Thing is, though...IIRC, Mickey wasn't king during BbS. If at all, we'd see him being crowned at or toward the end of BbS. Unless Mickey banished Pete immediately after coronation, I don't see how we'd see it.

When was that said?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Nomura said he couldnt say because it would be deeply involved with the story.

When was that said?
It wasnt.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its just a fact that the fanfict exists and its has parts about this.

Radon

mofo
All though I doubt it has any real importance I want to know more about this 'other' realm.

AzzurroRainrebor

I believe that Pete will be In BBS, just from a slightly incompetent fact... He was absent KH1. In BBS, he will obviously assume an antagonistic role, however he'll still be a spazzy goofball. The overall story and 'atmosphere' of BBS is said to be more 'dark', but there will most likely be light-hearted and/or silly moments here and there. Can't be seious ALL the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back