• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pete's Door???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Greed? You guys must not get his character at all. Pete's will for the past brought the door. He wasn't being greedy. He truly loved his days as a steamboat captain.

In the timeless river, didnt pete seem really angry?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
This. He did love those days, and if Mickey hadn't been the evil one and stolen his boat in the cartoon, then Pete wouldn't be the villain that we know today.

Pete's always been pretty mean since that sort of is his personality so can't really say that was the start. =/

I'd be pissed if my only source of income was stolen.

Ditto.

AzzurroRainrebor

Aye, people need to learn their history. The original Pete was a smoker and used his fists to do the talking. Those are what made and molded his character. A big brute who almost never was in a cartoon without his traditional cigar.

Ulti's right. In old cartoons (especially circa 1928), cigars were commonplace. If that is indeed a cigar (which it most likely is), there's a small chance you found in error in censorship. Perhaps they allow the sight of cigars in Japan's media, but they usually go great lengths to edit things for there American releases (the game's target demograph in particular). i.e. Xigbar's battle, most anime, manga, etc. ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back