• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheus

So, anybody have pets at home? Ya know, dogs or cats or other animals that just sleep and eat while you go "Aww, that's adorable!" ?

I've got a pair of rabbits here at home. Well, I had a pair of bunnies 2 years back. Since then, they've had atleast 12 offsprings. Sold most of them to a local pet store, so there's only 4 left. Still, those things breed like lightning. Won't be long till I have another round dozen of them or so ...

One of the furry little buggers:
tau2.jpg

Above the Stars

Outside my door, waiting for the ice cream man! :D
One of the furry little buggers:
tau2.jpg
Aw, it's adorable!
Yes, as a matter of fact I JUST got my 4th dog last night :]
She's so adorable!
So now I have a scraggly mutt, a spazzy and annoying chihuahua, a clingy pekingese-yorkie mix, a brand new adorable boxer, a fat and useless cat, and a stupid parakeet that likes to peck your skin off.
Clearly they all love each other. XD

angelbabe74006

I have a Boston Terrier named Buster, a cat named Boots, a kitten named Rocko, Donkeys: Jasper, Delilah, Constantine, Helga, Duke, and Daisy May, Goats: Vincent Vangoat, Molly, Angel, Minnie, Patches, Buddy and 7 unnamed babies, two steers, chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese and guineas.

xx kairi xx

ur bunny rabbit is so cute!
i have 2 black cats, 3 blackhooded rats, 2 black rex rabbits and a puppy which is a nova-scotia duck tolling retreiver :thumbsup:

this isnt her but she looks like this with a little less white on her chest

novascotia.jpg

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Aw, it's adorable!
Yes, as a matter of fact I JUST got my 4th dog last night :]
She's so adorable!
So now I have a scraggly mutt, a spazzy and annoying chihuahua, a clingy pekingese-yorkie mix, a brand new adorable boxer, a fat and useless cat, and a stupid parakeet that likes to peck your skin off.
Clearly they all love each other. XD

Your house must smell really bad.

I have a kitten, she's a bit of a pussy :v
but seriously, she's afraid of everything.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I have an 11 year old cat as of now. In about 6 months I'll be getting two more from my girlfriend when shes moves in with me.

yeah its weird cuz i know she going to die sone cuz of the way she acts... man thats gonna
really
really
really
really
really
really
really suck BIG TIME cuz im like super atached to her:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I want a bunny now =:3

I got a miniature peach-colored poodle named Prince who is a total greedy buttthing.

2 parakeets, Kiki and Lelouch, both blue and white.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Another one? Also.. wow.. these images make me want to get images of my sis' chilluwala and me Chiluweiner (part Chiluwala, part Duschud (aka weiner dog)) dog up. Anyways, we have three dogs.. They're a boxer, a chiluweiner dog, and a chiluwala..

Elorah

Awards
I have a seven-year-old Maltese called Monty. He's adorable xD I might get a picture up eventually.

KHgirl446

Aww it's cute! I have a fourteen year old Black Lab hes really old so he doesn't really do much but I love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back