• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

picket signs for my wicked crimes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendary_Dosa7

Because of your race, ethincity, country origin, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation, lifestyle, weight, age,class, or for simply being left handed( yes sometimes we do get discriminated).

If so do you have an example?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: Have you ever been driscriminated?

Psh, who hasn't? Racism and prejudice is so rampant that discrimination is not uncommon. I've experienced it more than I can count lol. That's life!

C

Crossroads

Yes.
I'm black.
You know how that goes. No big deal.

legendary_Dosa7

lol
Like once I was in cruise, me and cousin were at the pool at night and this family got in and started snickering and stuff. It was getting really late we decided to leave, and from far we heard the youngest sibling yelling " Get the hell out of the Pool,We don't your kind" YOU SPics!
yeah I did I could do just ignore it.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member

I have a pale, tan skin tone(have some Native American blood on my biological dad's side, but it's a small amount), and I get some dirty looks from time to time. I've also been followed around in a stores, I just end up walking around in circles until they leave. I had a old gf whose dad hated me because of it. Everytime I meet someone new I get the question "So what are you? Mexican(Or African American)?" at some point. I'm kind of senstive about it, but I let my friends joke about it.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

i hate when people judge you like that, but i guess the good thing about being on here, you get judge on the way u act instead of ur looks and where u come from

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I've mostly been discriminated against by blacks for not being nigga enough besides that I can't really think of a time where another group has been mean to me for my race or otherwise, at least not that I know of.

C

Crossroads

I've mostly been discriminated against by blacks for not being nigga enough besides that I can't really think of a time where another group has been mean to me for my race or otherwise, at least not that I know of.

I hate that word. lol

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

lol I feel you there. I'm a "Nigg-r" to anyone who isn't black and not "black" to those who are black.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

GINGER

That's half of what I hear, no big deal there.

250px-Gingerericsouthpark.png

Nozomi Ai

Yes.
I'm black.
You know how that goes. No big deal.
Yea same here too. But you know how everyone thinks black people cant have thin,long, silky hair. Well since i have that they all say i have "white girl hair" and it pisses me off all the time. People will come up to me(and lots of times it the same folks multiple times) asking me"so what are you mixed with because your hair is pretty and you are light skined?" jst asuming i am mixed with something. And not only that i am not rlly light skinned. Most of the time i am the same color as the black folks that ask me the question ovr and ovr again. I also hate the N word as well. Black people shouldnt use and no one else should either.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I hate that word. lol
Sorry 'bout that, brah.

Forever Atlas said:
lol I feel you there. I'm a "******" to anyone who isn't black and not "black" to those who are black.
More whites accept me than blacks, even rednecks in my area like me cause I enjoy hunting lol never understood the whole "being black" thing though.

Nozomi Ai

Sorry 'bout that, brah.

More whites accept me than blacks, even rednecks in my area like me cause I enjoy hunting lol never understood the whole "being black" thing though.
Yea its pretty stupid. And even some ignorant people ask me if i want to be asain because i listen to asain music, shows, books, things like that. Pisses me off as well. White people will be like :your not black enough or you dont talk like your black"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back