• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pinocchio's' World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Which world would've you prefered gotten the axe instead of Pinocchio's World? For me it'd be either Wonderland or Olympus Coliseum.

Thoughts?

White Mushroom

Which world would've you prefered gotten the axe instead of Pinocchio's World? For me it'd be either Wonderland or Olympus Coliseum.

Thoughts?
Olypus colliseum. Its was so boring. Nothing really even happened. You just went there and then Phil said something. The most exciting part was when Xaldin showed up, and that was just thrown out after that mission. Never explained (not exactly) or elaborated on. I was highly annoyed with Olympus Colleseum, even though I love Hercules. Great movie. Could/should have done way better with that world. Pinnochio would have been a cool world WITH A PLOT!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I was feeling pissed off right now, I would say Wonderland because that maze gave me such a hard time the first time I had to go in, but currently, I can't say. It would've been nice to see Pinocchio's world though.

State

Awards
Olypus colliseum. Its was so boring. Nothing really even happened. You just went there and then Phil said something. The most exciting part was when Xaldin showed up, and that was just thrown out after that mission. Never explained (not exactly) or elaborated on. I was highly annoyed with Olympus Colleseum, even though I love Hercules. Great movie. Could/should have done way better with that world. Pinnochio would have been a cool world WITH A PLOT!
Xaldin or Xigbar? Because I don't remember seeing Xaldin in that world. Indeed, OC was boring, it was like a pattern:

enter, talk, train, battle rinse and repeat.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I would've really liked Pinocchio's world to be in Days but I liked all the worlds too. I mean OC gave us most of Demyx's humor. xD

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
im pretty sure it was xigbar not xaldin. and i wouldve ditched OC also, it needed a purpose. OC has actually never been good, but it was ok in KH2 and the tourney format was good in KH1 with the tech points, exp gained, and multiple optional bosses

A

Azrael

All the worlds in my opinion lacked a bit considering they were copies (cept for Neverland) from past kh games.

Tiax

Thoughts?

Olympus Coliseum. There were SO many better worlds than Olympus Coliseum...>.>; Same goes for Wonderland, but at least there was more to explore in that world.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
THey overused Olypmus Coliseum.

If they use it again in another KH game I'll just completely stop my game ( or make someone pass it for me )

the only good thing about it is the Tournaments.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
THey overused Olypmus Coliseum.

If they use it again in another KH game I'll just completely stop my game ( or make someone pass it for me )

the only good thing about it is the Tournaments.
It's in BBS (unless they took it out which I doubt)

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i mean like after that of course.

In BBS i think it might be a bit interesting.

But i'm getting sick of the whole Hercules thing

UNLESS
they go back to when Hercules was like weak and you have to fight the TItans that would be awesome

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well..

To be honest I'm quite satisfied with all the worlds they gave us in Days. They are all better than the Pinocchio world.

And pretty much the only world they'll swap for in Days for the Pinocchio world is Beast's Castle. Since both have the common theme of love, so that's pretty much the only one that they will swap. Think of it as an option A or B question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back