• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation Magazine Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I consider this a side game

WHAT?! WHY?

(Beware of rant below)

Tetsuya Nomura already said that it is a MAIN FLIPPIN' GAME, NOT A SIDE GAME!
I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE FLIPPIN' CALLING THIS A SIDE GAME! IT ISN'T! IT IS A FREAKIN' MAIN GAME!!

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Please delete that comment ONLY because I see a nice big flame ensuing soon... -__-

Too late. The flame already became a nuclear explosion.

Lonelyness21

Awards
WHAT?! WHY?

(Beware of rant below)

I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE FLIPPIN' CALLING THIS A SIDE GAME! IT ISN'T! IT IS A FREAKIN' MAIN GAME!!

nuclear-explosion.jpg

This. I don't understand why they'd call it a side game just cause it's on a handheld -_-

Key

Exile
Awards
WHAT?! WHY?

(Beware of rant below)

nuclear-explosion.jpg

hahaha, you saved ME from exploding. but really. HOW HARD is it to get it through their heads that BBS is a main game?! the console means nothing, it's its relevance to the plot that matters. this game started it all, THEREFORE.... it IS.... KH0.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
cant believe im saying this but how do you do the data-Install

Step 1: You're in the main title screen that says "New Game, Load Game, etc"
Step 2: Click on the option that says "Data Install"
Step 3: Choose whichever file size you want (if you have room, do the highest number)
Step 4: Wait for about half an hour or however long it'll take...
Step 5: You're done.

Or just go to the khinisder youtube channel and look up the "Data Install" tutorial video.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't care what Nomura and what you all say.

[video=youtube;KL5yhZIacTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5yhZIacTE[/video]

αsiя;5244402 said:
So BBS isn't a side game? Since when?

I knew this day would come... asir would lose so much interest in the series and become so under-hyped that he himself starts to be clouded with ignorant thoughts and eventually become a troll himself.

...either that or you're just joking.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Nomura is the creater of the game! If he said its a main game, its a main game. Just because its not on a ps3 or ps2 doesn't mean its a side game. You can say its a side game, but your wrong.

Wheels

LOL Not caring what the CREATOR of Kingdom Hearts says, and how he's confirmed this is a main game. Ahh, you're a special one XD You almost made me ROFL literally.

If that's really how you feel though, perhaps Youtube comments and the KH FB page are better suited for you?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If that's really how you feel though, perhaps Youtube comments and the KH FB page are better suited for you?

Please do that...it seems the less aware seem to populate those areas with pure crap <_< so please go post this there if you don't want people to immediately dislike you...this is for your safety lmao xP Plus, you'll find a lot of agreers over there.

Wheels

Please do that...it seems the less aware seem to populate those areas with pure crap <_< so please go post this there if you don't want people to immediately dislike you...this is for your safety lmao xP Plus, you'll find a lot of agreers over there.
For a minute there, I thought you were going to chew me out for being a witch XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back