• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please read...relationship problem...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should try to be honest with him and just cut him off. Stop responding to his messages if he's still sending any after you send him a clear, non-depressed, no ellipsis message.

Just a clear cut.
"I don't think this is what I want in a relationship. I'm sorry but it's over. Good-bye."

Don't let him argue you out of it. Guys sometimes do that.

xHiddenMemories

You should try to be honest with him and just cut him off. Stop responding to his messages if he's still sending any after you send him a clear, non-depressed, no ellipsis message.

Just a clear cut.
"I don't think this is what I want in a relationship. I'm sorry but it's over. Good-bye."

I have stop replying to them after awhile yesterday, but he kept on sending other messages saying "See you're ignoring me again" or "Fine don't talk to me"
and then he would logg off and send another message complaining.. :(

but you're right...I should..it might be hard for me to try and not be depressed about it but I can try...

and what do you mean by that? You're saying he'll try to talk to me with some other complain to avoid me trying to break up with him? :/
Wouldn't that mean he's a coward about it? because when he told me why dont i break up with him...I actually started thinking to myself why couldn't he say it himself?

xHiddenMemories

Just a clear cut.

Oops..I posted that twice.. D:

Last edited:

lonely_guy

I have stop replying to them after awhile yesterday, but he kept on sending other messages saying "See you're ignoring me again" or "Fine don't talk to me"

but you're right...I should..it might be hard for me to try and not be depressed about it but I can try...

and what do you mean by that? You're saying he'll try to talk to me with some other complain to avoid me trying to break up with him? :/
Wouldn't that mean he's a coward about it? because when he told me why dont i break up with him...I actually started thinking to myself why couldn't he say it himself?

your long relationship bf is a real pain in the ass...even i dont do that..

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I mean like he'll say things like Nooo~ I'll change, I love you, [nice things], etc.

You need to be clear about how you feel, why, etc.

lonely_guy

if he would want to change himself just for you .. then go for it
but if not then just dump him at the rubbish dump

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
i would for my special one
horseshit.

"changing for someone" is just about the gayest thing ever. if who you are already does not work for the relationship, then the relationship does not work period.

only exception to this is couples who have been together for several years.

lonely_guy

horseshit.

"changing for someone" is just about the gayest thing ever. if who you are already does not work for the relationship, then the relationship does not work period.

only exception to this is couples who have been together for several years.

i mean of getting nicer ...

xHiddenMemories

I mean like he'll say things like Nooo~ I'll change, I love you, [nice things], etc.

You need to be clear about how you feel, why, etc.
He's acutally said stuff like that...He didn't say he would change...but he's said stuff like Ooh I love you and blah blah..and Im just like...okay..yah..

But I stopped talking to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back