• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please read...relationship problem...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiddenMemories

I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf.....and for the past month my boyfriend has been being a real douche bag to me and I've just been trying to ignore it and get away from it...I played xbox with him but when Im with my friends he gets so pissed off...he blames everything bad that happens to him on me when I never did a fucking thing to him.
I try to invite him to games to have fun and talk with my friends but he always gets so pissed off at me and..says Im a Liar my friends are stupid etc etc..I never lied to him...that made me so upset when he told me that..so I've talked to my friends about this and they said to get away from him for awhile have some time alone with myself..
and I did...and now he's getting pissed off again saying aI never talk with him and I would aways want to talk to him..but he says he's always busy or he's hurt or w/e so Im like fine..I ignored him...I know it probably wasn;t the right thing to to...but...when I went on my xbox this morning I saw I had a message from him...it said "I give up...." What does that mean...what does it mean....is he breaking uip with me...?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
>Forum Insanity.

I'll go and ask if there's a mod who could move this.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
He's acting out of order. He sounds insecure, paranoid and jealous. Inexcusably so, since you haven't given him reason to distrust you, and you've repeatedly tried to include him in your life.

If you really believe he's worth staying with, you have to confront him, and say that his behaviour is detrimental to your relationship, and that you're prepared to work for a solution with his co-operation.

Personally, I doubt he's breaking up with you. He's probably acting melodramatic and playing the victim in a bid for pity. He's not even trying, so why is he claiming to be 'giving up'?

You really do need to be a bit more assertive. You shouldn't have to put up with this kind of bullsh*t.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. We have a Help and Support section. :3
2. This guy is a dickwad. There's no reason for him to talk to you like that. It isn't him breaking up with you. It should be you doing it to him. Find someone nicer and cuter and not in a long-distance relationship.
Even if he did give up on the relationship (which is what I think happened), you shouldn't let it get to you. He was a jerk and you don't need to be with someone like him.

Go out and enjoy yourself. You're young.

Last edited:

Lasci

Tell him he's trash and break up with him. End of story, really. Nobody should be degraded and treated the way you describe.

xHiddenMemories

I agree with Sabrina
The jokes are kinda funny and silly..but this is serious....I should really leavie him...
and we didn't meet on Halo..we met on gaiaonline (DONT HATE) but thats what we've been using to talk to eachother..well fight..
But yeah...He's been saying I was lying to him and I wasn't
Because my friends were insulting him in Halo when I invited him..he wasn't talking
and then my one friend kevin says Oh he has Recon what a loser and a fag he lives in his mom's basement.
And I was saying guys don't say that to him, thats mean...and then my bf left the game we were in, then sends a message saying "Your friends are fucking stupid, insulting me, and you didn't say anything what a great girlfreind you are"
and then I told him I did tell them to stop...and to shut up and stop complaining
and just yesterday he said "You don't care about me, how about you just break up with me you fucking liar"
I wanted to say Fine if you want me to Its over!
but I couldn't idk why..I said I never lied to him...so stupid of me...
and he said I have he said I'm treating him like shit when HE is the one who is treating ME like shit.
On gaia he never talks to me unless I post something in my status thats completely pycho and only if I send him a message. and most of the time He's always in a grumpy mood and doesn't like to talk to me..and now when I dont talk he has a fuckin hissy fit! Its fucking retarded..
I want to break up with him...Idk how to though...I've had so much trouble breaking up with my past ex's that im afraid to break up with him..Idk how to and its hurting me..
The way he's acting is hurting me so much....I litterally went nuts last night screaming and riping up things in my room because I was so mad at myself and him...This is really tearing me apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back