• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon: SeaBlue && SunYellow [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
As the over sized Muk fainted it's trainer yelled in anger and returned it to it's pokeball. "That was a bit too easy..." Capell said, scratching his head. "Oi kid! you still got me to deal with." The Team Rocket grunt spat. His Aridos approached Abcella menacingly. "Abby, get ready!" "Alright!" Just as the fight was about to resume a ring of fire engulfed her foe. "Wha? Where did that come from!?" Capell turned around to see a Quilava takle the Aridos, taking it out. The pokemon's trainer was right behind, and smiled at Capell, saying nice work. "Sure, but Abcella here does all the work. Thanks for the assist." He was about to check on the Ninetails when a girl in all red approached it. "Hey, we where here to help, those Team Rocket thugs were the ones that did this. That Ninetails... It's okay right?" His question was answered as the Pokemon changed into a beautiful looking woman, some of her Pokemon features still intact. She introduced herself to the girl in red, and asked who she was. "Well if it matters any, I'm Capell. This is Abcella." He said, pointing to his Pokemon. "N-nice to meet you." she said with a bow.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
..That's terrible. Jolt could only shut his eyes as he imagined just how this scared little gi--Teddiursa was. To lose one's mother was not to be taken lightly. And it seemed that he was all she had at the moment. He couldn't fly, nor swim long distances, he didn't exactly have a chance at getting back to the boat that docked. The fact he couldn't help her was painful for him, but there was nothing he could do but be there. When she questioned his name, Jolt quickly smiled down at her and headed off from the Harbor. "I'm Jolt ..I'm a Jolteon really though." he whispered, hating when it was known to all. He liked maintaining SOME level of secrecy. "But you can call me Jolee, only people I really like can call me that ..and I think you and me can become closer the longer we stick together! Now, do you trust me miss..erm.." even though she was young, he'd still treat her like a princess. But he had to know, because he was probably going to make Flare upset if he didn't come by soon.

_

"She was talking to me, wait your turn." Flare turned to Abcella and her trainer and stuck her tongue out, frowning as she did so.Didn't they know that interrupting was rude, especially when this Ninetails turned human was just attacked, apparently by Rockets. Turning back to Kyura, as she called herself, Flare smiled, finding a fellow Fire type."I'm Kina, but since I changed, call me Flare if you'd like." she responded to Kyura, standing up beside her and winking in the process. It was always nice to meet a new girl, especially one of the Fire types. "And ..Team Rocket are thieves, and you look strong ..I think that's why they go after you. Its rare to see a pokemon like you around these parts, especially a wild one."

_

Clarissa, a young and, shockingly, excellent Executive was now on a vacation, strolling outside Goldenrod and admiring he surroundings. A boat was leaving in the distance, which would mean new arrivals. Vacation wouldn't last forever, and then she'd have to go back and be mean to maintain respect she got. Her face was always capable of masking a lie, and so far the only one in the world to see through her, was her Glaceon. Speaking of Glaceon, her partner and longest friend was walking alongside her, strolling happily and eying her closely. She was happy.

Wearing slightly baggy jeans and a black tank top that fit nicely on her. No one would ever suspect that a girl like her, as sweet and cute as she looked, was a part of a criminal organization. Once you were in, getting out was not easy ..and she didn't have the courage either. But worrying wasn't on her agenda currently, as she was busy facing forward. A bit of brown up ahead caught her eye, and she immediately stopped, gasping excitedly and crouching to sneak. An Eevee, not too far ahead of her, was resting peacefully. It was barely noticeable from her position, as the shade of the tree concealed the fur well.

"Glaceon ..an Eevee! Want to make friends?"

Glaceon thought about this for a moment, but staring up at Clarissa's happy face was influencing him. He'd rather leave the little one alone, but if it made Clarissa happy, then he'd be happy. Nodding, he was the first to scurry off, his steps silent as he made to approach the young Eevee. Lowering its speed back down to a walk, and having heard Clarissa a few steps behind him, Glaceon peered over the Eevee and watched it closely. It was definitely a girl ...Hm.

Silently moving beside Glaceon, Clarissa smiled at the adorable Pokemon. "Hey...Heeey little Eevee~" she sang silently, placing her hands on the ground and getting on all fours to check out the Pokemon from Glaceon's perspective. It was just such a beautiful Pokemon, just like Glaceon.She wondered ..did it have a trainer? Any friends?..family? Things like this made her ashamed that she joined Team Rocket in the first place ..but manipulation was what got her in the first place.

"..Glaceon." Glaceon said silently, prodding Eevee with his nose to get her attention.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Something prodded Eevee. What was it? Slowly opening her amber colored eyes, Eevee was surprised to see a Glaceon and a trainer on all fours peering at her. "Vee?" she squeaked in sleepy surprise, rubbing her eyes as she inspected the pair carefully. It was a bit shocking to see a trainer so close, it made her slightly uneasy. Nonetheless she yawned and stretched, scratching her fur. "Eevee?" she asked curiously at the pair.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Ooh, you're very adorable you know!" Clarissa nearly squealed at how innocent and beautiful this Eevee was. The way it stretched and said its name ..it was heartwarming, she had to admit as much. As much as she wanted to hug her, the one thing she did not want to do was frighten her. It might have parents nearby that would think she was stealing her. Mind you, she was in Team Rocket, but circumstances lead her to treat Pokemon as equals. She'd never steal one for a bad purpose. "Where's your momma, Eevee?" she asked, getting on her knees and placing her hands on her lap.

"..Hello." speaking in the language of a Pokemon, Glaceon thought exchanging a greeting would be fitting so Eevee wouldn't feel so uncomfortable with him nearby. She seemed confused, understandably so, so hopefully expressing himself would calm her down.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The girl squealed, slightly setting Eevee off. It was just a bit unusual, but she was a little girl, what did Eevee expect? The way she seemed to look at Eevee was a look of admiration. Eevee blinked curiously at the girl, getting up from its resting position. The Glaceon then greeted her, making her feel a little more awake.

"How do you do?" She asked the Glaceon in their tongue. "You both startled me, I was just taking a nap."

Nami

usually not funny
Upon the realization that their Flaaffy was missing, Vincent sent his Pokemon, Umbria, out to look for her. He told her to search around western Goldenrod and they'd take the east, but she had a sneaking suspicion they weren't going to look for the little pink puff. They'd be enjoying the breif silence that came with not having Muffy around.

Umbria sighed, walking through the busy streets of the city. She hated being alone. It scared her that she may have to make some sort of contact with somebody else. And with the thought of that organization prowling around, it made it all worse. With every brush on the arm or stare of a passerby, Umbria quivered. She didn't want to be acknowledged, she just wanted to find Muffy and get back to her masters, and turning into her Pokemon form would almost certainly cause more of a stir. At least in human form a fraction of the people near her would overlook the ears and tail.

Finally, the scared Umbreon girl found the docks. There were several Pokemon around, she could feel, but she was only interested in finding on in particular. And, without even trying, she spotted the white barret of Muffy, sitting on the railing over the ocean at the port. Alarmed of the dangers of being close to water, Umbria ran as fast as she could over to the flaaffy girl and took her hand.

"I was looking for you everywhere, Muffy," She gasped in a soft voice, but with a very worried and anxious expression.

"Heya, sis!" Muffy giggled. 'Sis' was nothing more of a nickname, as it was obvious a flaaffy and umbreon were not related.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"I saw ..and I'm sorry for waking you up, but my friend here really wanted to get a closer look at you." Glaceon nodded over to his human companion, who was watching them both closely, seeing how they interacted."Are you alone? Where is your family?" he asked her, hoping not to pry into any personal matters. Attacking another Eevee wasn't something he was fond of, and he was doubting Clarissa would wound her to capture her.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado scratches his chin a bit, with Cane on his side, back in his human form. "DAMMIT..." He fire punches a nearby light post as he growls. "They left us here at the docks..." Cado crosses his arms as he looks up at Cane. "Why did you jolt after them? They seemed a bit ticked off yes...but that doesn't mean you have to go around causing hysteria..." Cane looks over at Cado and sighs," Sorry... just when they came in... I noticed they didn't have a clip board... and they walked out with one when you weren't looking..."

The breeder thinks for a moment and nods," They took Brol's inventory on the pokemon..." He looks up at Cane and grins," too bad the only one that can read Brol's chicken scratch is me...and it's even in codes...." Cado laughs with Cane as they walk down the docks a bit. "Well... It's ok Brol can do inventory again... but whiled we're here lets walk a bit..." Cane turns back into Arcanine as he barks, proudly walking beside Cado as his ears perk up a bit. "Is it them?" Cado asks as Arcanine shakes his head and leads him to two girls by the docks. "Oh... sorry... I dunno why Ar... Cane?" He looks towards Arcanine to notice that he changed into his human form already. "....What are you doing here alone?... You should be with your trainer... Is your trainer ok?" Cane asks the Flaffy and Umbreon girls. Cado scratches his head,"... oh they're pokemon... geez these days i really can't tell..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tor wanders around ahead of Brol and Riolu, plopped on Brol's head, the three finally make it to the main section of Goldenrod. "Wow... I need to go out more...." Riolu sighs as he telepathically tells Brol and Tor. Brol looks up at Riolu," Nah... I think you should get better...the faster you heal, the more I can take you out..." Riolu nods as he looks over at the pokemon center," Oh you think my medicine's here today?" Brol grumbles," You remember to remind me to pick up your medicine but you don't remind me to do inventory...." Riolu chuckles," Well... it's just not that interesting is all.." The trainer nods," Yea I guess your right.... Hey Tor... come into the Pokemon Center.." Tor zips past Brol as the trainer chuckles and walks in. He turns and notices a Trainer with a bulbasaur. "Hey you got a Bulbasaur! That's a Kanto pokemon...

~~~~~~~~

The grunt looks from behind a pillar and grins with the clipboard on hand. "I got the inventory list Boss..." He looks to his side to smile at his Geodudes. "Good job..... Now let's see th...th.." The grunt drops the phone as he looks at the list," This is.....THIS IS A FREAKIN GROCERY LIST....I think..." He shrugs as he walks away from the docks before he sighs. "How you doing inside the daycare?" The Grunt asks as he gets a late response," YEa yea... good i turned Ditto into a pikachu and short circuited the back door leading into ..wh..what? Bellsprout quick Sleeping powder!......kerrrrssssssssssssss....." The grunt tilts a eyebrow as he shakes his phone a bit," What happened?" He presses the phone against his ear to hear three heavy snores and growls. "Dammit!... We're breaking into that Daycare... All Team rocket personal in Goldenrod, The boss is after a Riolu, We have evidence that it's in the daycare, west part of goldenrod... approach with caution..." He throws the phone to the side as his grunt uniform itself was a real disguise for another uniform. One geodude looked at the other," He's a executive?...did you know this?" The other shrugs," Dude.... I don't even know half the stuff we're doing... let's just do what he says...." They both nod and follow the executive in the backalleys.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lana laughed towards Quil’s reaction to the Nine Tales, his jaw dropping as he morphed into his human form. “My names Lana, this here is Quil” he scuffed his hair pushing his hood back, to reveal all too spiky hair.
“Sorry there, Capell; I have no doubt you could have handled it, names Lana” she said admiring his poke’mon “Taking out a muk in one swipe, kudos to you, but Quil here is a bit of a sucker for a battle, well it seems these to girls have seemed these to hit it off well, Quil go see if they want any potions or anything” she said as he still just stared at the ninetales
Coming to his senses he said “I...errr...sure” he walked over to the girls, his hands behind his head casually, not watching his feet he tripped over slamming himself straight onto the ground. His face going bright red as he grinned up at Flare and Kyura and the pokemon called “Abbey”
“Berry?” he said weakly holding up a squished berry that he had in his pocket. Lana faced palmed at Quil, he was strong as all might, but when it came a girl pokemon, my goodness was he pathetic. her eyes rolled and she walked over to the Ninetales, "do you need to go to the pokemone center?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"I am alone. I have no family." Eevee replied with a slight yawn, now fully awake. She felt more at ease though, sensing no danger. If anything, she could always just climb the tree, right? "If I ever had one, I do not remember."

She paused, pondering the thought. One of the negatives of being a wanderer, she supposed. Life wasn't all sugar and rainbows, and not even a cute little Eevee was an exception.

"And you? What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Goldenrod - In front of gym
Ryan stared at the gym feeling his heart pound in his chest like crazy. It's okay. Calm down. There's not a type disadvange. We can do this. His thoughts raced, all the while Houndour, in human form, stood watching. "Ryan, we can win this." He said confidently. Ryan looked over at Houndour and nodded. "You're right, Houndour. We can. You ready?" He asked starting to feel the contagious confidence from his partner. In response Houndour changed to his pokemon form, and Ryan started walking toward the gym.
Once inside Ryan's heart began to beat even faster, but he continued walking. "Okay, so we have to battle some trainers before reaching Whitney." Ryan spoke out loud to calm himself down, though to anyone else he'd appear calm. He walked up the stairs and stopped when he walked into view of a trainer.
"I'm Carrie. Ready to battle?" She asked, a pokeball already in hand. Ryan nodded and Houndour stepped forward. Carrie sent out her pokemon and the battle began.
"Bite." Ryan said watching as Houndour leaped to the side, narrowly avoiding Carrie's Jigglypuff's pound attack. Houndour's attack hit, but only caused seven hp damage. Ryan watched, quickly deciding what to do as Carrie told Jigglypuff to use attract. "Dodge it." Ryan called out, but Houndour faltered in his leap and the attack landed.
Ryan clenched his teeth, knowing that the rest was going to be hard. "Houndour, come on. Snap out of it." Houndour looked around dazed, but was too late to dodge the repeated pound attacks. When only having ten hp left Ryan called for Houndour to use Headbutt, however was too late as Jigglypuff used a final pound attack, and Houndour fainted.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
This boy was a Jolteon? If he hadn't told her she would have never known... although she can't count to ten yet so it isn't surprising. "Teddi!" She exclaimed giggling slightly. The boy made her feel safe, sort of like the father she never knew. Rockets had taken him when she was just a few months old.

"Jolee?" She asked jumping out of his hands. "Will we find my mama?" She took hold of his hand and continued to walk through the town.
-----------

Kyura smiled warmly at the Absol and her trainer, as well as at the Flareon. "Now now now no need to be rude!" She said patting Flare on the head. "I was speaking to everyone darling. They did after all save me."

She stepped over to Capell and shook his hand. "Thank you for saving me young man! You too young lady!" She was speaking to the Quilava and it's trainer. If they had not come she would have been captured by those Rocket grunts. Her tails would probably be chopped off and she would lose everything that gave her beauty. Kyura sighed and smiled at the five gathered in the alley.

"Why don't we go get some food to eat?" She asked, holding her stomach. "I am starving!"
---------

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Just as Thrain said that, the two dispersed, Eusine heading this way, while Morty departed the other way, supposedly back to the gym. At once, Eusine saw them and rushed over. "I could've sworn that I just saw you two a few minutes ago." Realization dawned on his face. "Oh wait, I did. Did you two perhaps follow me here?" Not waiting for an answer, he went on. "Something just happened here. One of the Executives of Team Rocket was seen stalking the Burned Tower. Witnesses say that Suicune was present as well, but for whatever reason we don't know.

Finally pausing for breath, Eusine paused. Thrain took advantage of this and asked, "Who's Suicune?"

(Thrain had already heard of Team Rocket. They were a group of evil-doers who always caused trouble, if it meant hurting Pokemon.)

"Oh, Suicune is one of the three legendary dog Pokemon. Hardly anybody has ever seen it, and I've dedicated my life to catching it. This Team Rocket affair has made me nervous. They're up to something." Before he could explain anything else, his Pokegear rang. After talking briefly, he hung up, and walked down a passageway, apparantly having forgotten about Thrain and Gible.

"That dude is so weird," Thrain decided.

"I agree," Gible added.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Goldenrod Pokemon Center
"Huh? Why yes, Bulbasaur is considered a Kanto pokemon. Anyway, that's a Riolu isn't it? Funny, isn't it considered a Sinnoh pokemon? Guess I'm not the only one with a pokemon from another region." Joeseph chuckled. "My name is Joeseph, and this is Sprout. So, what would your names happen to be?" Joeseph said, extending his hand to the stranger. He certainly seemed interesting enough, and seemed to know what he was talking about. Sprout looked at the other pokemon, known as a Riolu, intently, never seeing one before. After his examination, he turned back to Joeseph. "If the pokemon in the Sinnoh region look as cool as this one, then we really need to go there someday. Anyway, we were about to get something to eat. What did you come herefor?" Sprout asked the man.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"A vacation with Clarissa here, we were heading into Goldenrod but she spotted you ..she thinks you're very cute." Glaceon felt a little sad for Eevee, but she did not seem bothered at all by it. She seemed to enjoy her life as it was, and he wouldn't pry and try and find some hidden sadness deep down. If she had a problem, why would she tell a stranger in the first place? Looking off towards Clarissa, Glaceon stared at her for a few moments, seeing her smiling widely. He liked that ..and it was a bit obvious what she desired.

Glaceon was getting along very well with Eevee, but evolving from his original form, Glaceon still felt comfortable around those of his kind. Especially young Eevee, which he felt protective of, even if he didn't know them.When Glaceon peered at her, the Rocket Executive shut her eyes and tilted her head slightly. "Hey Eevee ..do you want to be friends?" she held her hand out to Eevee, hoping for a positive response. She never felt much of a bond towards anyone but Glaceon, but Team Rocket Pokemon were meant to be sinister, maybe that was the case.

_

"..Smooth." Flare immediately commented on Quilava tripping over nothing, raising an eyebrow at the deformed Berry. A kind gesture, and she was thankful, but the look in her eye easily said 'I'll pass'. When she was patted on the head, she blinked and watched Kyura thank everyone. Well, no real fire inside her, even if she was a Ninetails. Blowing air from her mouth carelessly, she put her hands behind her back again and stepped over Quilava, hearing the mention of food. "..I'll go, but I don't have any money." heck, even some berries were fine by her, it didn't matter much.

"Teddi?..I like it." Jolt complimented her, liking the ring the name had to it. Seemed fitting for a Pokemon like her.When she squirmed out of his hands, he was alarmed, but immediately calmed down when she was on both feet. Calling him Jolee, he felt a twinge of pleasure in his heart. Flare was the only one to call him that anymore ..that was, until now. Taking her hand and her taking his, he walked off without any true destination, just looking around. "Teddi ..I'll do everything I can to get you back to your mother ..so long as you trust me, I'll--..What the--.." he halted, gazing at his right to see a group of people not far off, but the red hair attracted him most. The Absol woman was there too ..and what was Flare doing? "Flare!" he called, turning his direction and heading into the alley area with Teddi close to his side.

..Oh boy. Flare thought, turning her head to see her older brother, in his own human form, approaching with ..a child? "Well if it isn't Mr. I'll be back soon ..since when do you babysit?" she smirked at him, winking at him as innocently as she could. What were the odds..?

Awards
Capell blushed modestly as Kyura shook his hand and thanked him. At the same time Abcella was looking worriedly at the Quilava that had fallen on it's face. "Heh-heh, don't mention it, I couldn't have just done nothing." The Nine-tailed woman then suggested they go and get something to eat. "That does sound like a good idea, besides, me and Abby here haven't celebrated getting our first gym badge yet." As Capell was checking his wallet for how much money he had a young boy in yellow showed up with a small child. He recognized him from their short encounter by the docks. He exchanged a few words with Flare. they must know each other... he thought. He then remembered that incident with his pokedex. It had given him an apparent false reading, however it made since that it was him that showed up. He was a Pokemon, a Jolteon. "Uh, well I know a great place that serves gourmet food, as well as any poke'food you can imagine."

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Teddi's eyes widened at all the pokemon changed human before her. She thought only certain pokemon could do it but apparently more were able to as well. She held onto Jolee's left leg and looked at the lovely woman in the white dress. "What kind of pokemon are you?" She asked smiling, in awe of the womans beauty.

Kyura smiled at the little girl and kneeled down to her level. The girl looked like she was looking at a candy in a store. "I'm a Ninetails sweetheart, but you can call me Kyura!" Kyura turned her attention to all the people gathered there and said, "No need to go to a restaurant!" She said smiling. "I'll cook for you all! Free of charge! This way!" She marched off comically in the direction of her home.

Teddi looked up at Jolee and pulled on his pant leg. "Can we go Jolee?" She asked as a rumble erupted from her tummy. "I'm starving!" She pointed at her mouth smiling.
----------------

The wind blew gracefully through the small harbor of Goldenrod. The black hair of the tall man swaying beautifully. He sat watching a pokemon swimming, a small book in his hands. A blue pokemon was swimming slowly below him. The salty sea water of the ocean filled Mako, the black haired mans nostrils and he rose from his sitting position. "Swampert, let's go," He ordered with a smooth, coolness to his voice. The Swampert obeyed and jumped out of the water and landed beside him changing form into a human.

"Mako, Where is Clarissa and Glaceon?" Swampert asked, hands in his pockets and scanning through what was visible of the city for Mako's partner in... well crime.

"Pay her no mind... I'm hungry..." He said and walked off towards the city's downtown area.

Terraearthman15

Emmet

As I walked into the living room of my Grandparents House in Ecruteak City I knoticed my Grandma Rose hovering over the PC. "Come here and read this letter Emmet." My Grandma Rose retorted, as I walked to the PC I noticed that it was in deed a letter and as I pered over my Grandmother's shoulder the letter clearly read:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Rose,

After reciving word of Emmet's arival I have been despretly trying to get a boy named Thrain's number. I think it would be good for the two of them to meet and even explore bit's of this world together.... so in light of what I just stated please have Emmet send me his number and i'll be shure to get Thrain to contact him as soon as posible.

Sincerly,
Morty the Gym leader of Ecruteak City.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well here I'll move so you can send him your pokegear number." said my Grandma Rose happily for me to finnaly meet someone around my age here in Jhoto. I sat down at the PC and started to type:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Morty,

I have read the message you sent my Grandmother Rose. 753-162-2980 is my Pokegear number and until Thrain contacts me I'll wait here at my Grandparents House.

Sincerly,
Emmet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Margret

<mail to all to Team Rocket members: begining> Even though I have not yet heard of our next mission I have went to our base in Mahogany Town, but at this current point I have went to The Dragon's Den in Blackthorn City to dig up any jucy rummors and legends that might need looking into I would have went to the leading town of pokemon mythology in Jhoto but I heard my brother is there living with my Grandparents. So please message me back A.S.A.P. when you get this information ... oh I am working on getting a Portable PC.<mail to all Team Rocket members: end>

Vapy and I were swimming inside The Dragon's Den looking for an entrance to the secluded shrine in the middle of the den when ... "Look over there and entrance!" said Vapy my vaporeon egearly. Vapy had to help me get through the whirlpools but once we got on the broken dock extension to the shrine Vapy transformed into her humaniod form and we walked into the shrine building and to the main elder at the back of the cooridooring path. "I am the main elder here in The Dragon's Den how may I be of service?" asked the elder. "Listen Paposhiso we want to know about the most mind bogling pokemon legend and what pokemon are found in this den." stated Vapy rather bitterly. "Well Dratini and Magikarp are found in this cavernish den." said the elder refered to by Vapy as Papashiso. "How very intriguing." I stated. Papashiso then went on about Raikou,Entie,Suicune,Ho-oh, and Lugia, he also stated that if a mechanizm was even able to be built and very dificult that alone would be by the best mechanic in the world. The mechanizm could harness the power of Raikou,Suicune, and Entei by almost killing them and using that power to summon Lugia and Ho-oh with out any special feather or bell. After hearing all that Vapy turned back to her Poke-form and walked along side me out of the shrine and then she turned around looking at me with a glare as if asking for what to do now. "Well Vapy for now we try to catch a Dratini and then we'll go back to Mahogany Town." I said in a confedent voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafiki

I had walked out into Azelea Town in my Human-form on my way to do some shopping in Goldenrod City when. "Hey big brother were are you going?"said a femeliar voice behind me. When I glanced behind me it was my kid brother Slowmo the 10 Slowpoke. "To Goldenrod City to shop." I replied. "Oh can go with you?" he asked. "Well only if you can recit the rules for going around Trainers,Civilians, and Expecialy Team Rocket." I replied. "Everywhere we go people want to know who we are so we run!" Slowmo sang Triumphintly. "Very good Slowmo you can come but remember we are staying with the Heracross family tonoght inside Ilex Forest." I said as we continued walking toward the Heracross household inside Ilex Fores. "Why do we have to run away from Trainers,Civilians, and Team Rocket?" asked Slowmo. "Well Civilians cut off our tails and put us behind glass and make fun of us then cut off our tails; Trainers try and catch us and us for numerous things battles,contests,playing games, or even cutting off our tails or selling us to have our tails cut off so as you see it is a 60% chance of finding a good Trainer that catches you and takes care of you and a 40% chance of the Trainer being bad; Team Rocket use us for nasty horrindus jobs and vicously villianous tasks for thier own gain then using us to fight of the Fuzz[police] for them so the Fuzz hate us and not them so it's a 10% chance of being caught by a member of Team Rocket that is nice to you even though they use you for those jobs and another 10% chance of you being treated poorly by Team Rocket and then a 80% chance of turning into a sick twisted member of Team Rocket yourself and you don't feel any more wrong or bad from doing it." I stated in a constent thought of Knowledge. We then Stepped into the Heracross Estate that we hade just arived at during our Discussion of the wicked Hummans and of course turned back into our pokemon forms once we entered the Heracross' door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
When the Ninetails spoke to Teddi, Jolt silently filled Flare in on the situation with Teddi. Nodding to each other, they broke off, both in time to hear of Ninetails proposal. Jolt would have politely declined, but lets face it, he was starving, and so was Flare since he left her. Teddi's adorable begging was enough incentive to go ahead anyway until he figured out how to find her parent. Peering down at his little girl, Jolee smiled and nodded. "I can't really say no, and you're a growing girl, you need your food after all." he reached down to pick her up again, but found that Flare was already kneeling down.

"Hey Teddi ..I'm Flare, but you can call me Kina if you'd like to. I heard about what happened ..and I'd like to help out too." Flare sympathized with Teddi, knowing how it felt to lose parents, as did Jolee. Somehow, the two felt a mutual bond with this Teddiursa, and they understood its pain. Smiling widely for the first time since she'd been in the area, she picked up Teddi with no problem at all, but made sure to set her on Jolee. The legs on both sides of his neck, and with Jolee understanding to hold her hands, Flare raised a single finger up and winked at Jolee. "Be a good daddy and carry her there, okay?" laughing silently, Flare then began walking to catch up to Ninetails, who luckily had not gotten far.

"..H-hey, why not be a good mother and share some of the weight?" Jolt joked uncomfortably. Although the two were siblings, they had the instinct of Pokemon, and knew well enough how to care for a child. Usually there was another there to do half the work required.

"Sorry, I'm only an Auntie if its going to be that way." beckoning for Jolt to follow, Flare turned back around and followed close besides Kyura.

"....Yeah...meet Aunt Flare.." rolling his eyes jokingly, Jolt made sure he held onto Teddi's hands securely before following after the pair.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lana looked at the Ninetales who had just offered to cook, Quil who had now walked behind Lana holding her waist in his normal protective manner “Well, I can hardly pass up a free meal, what do you think”

He was almost shocked and insulted at the idea of it “We can’t we have to be back by now to the place”

Lana catching on immediately “Yes but that place can wait, we would love to, I recently stocked up on some drinks, so they are on me” Lana said cheerily and Quil was just as peeved to hear about this new idea.

Racing through his head were annoyed insults that he would throw at Lana after this. His eyes moved to the Jolteon, and immediately he wanted to fight him, the Teddiursela at his feet would stop him from tacleing him down

Giving him a quick eye up and down Quil bluntly refused to talk with him, as he joked with the Flareon who he had decided he would never look in the eyes ever again he was simply to embaressed.

Not watching what Lana was doing she knelt down and opened her palm to reveal a Poke’treat offering it to the Teddi “Arent you a cute thing” she said innocently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back