• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon: SeaBlue && SunYellow [SU & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well if you can't tell the difference between a joke and and insult, I feel bad for you pal.

The '>.> and <.<' were a hint, you should catch something sometime.

*Gives you both ice packs*

Terraearthman15

well on behalf of my ancestors KILL THE JEWS!
yes i am related to Hiltler's right hand man and no i do not share the same belifs or killing policy as him so sorry for any and all jewish people for saying that.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
but promise said we should post what we had for dinner

-guess you don't know the difference between seriousness and sarcasm.. don't worry that happens to me alot too :p

Don't speak to it Kiba, it reacts to attention

>.>..

<.<..

-instead of bashing others why don't you pay more attention to your own affairs?

Do make me get my whip, guys. Play nice.

-She's serious on this one... I've seen it happen before XD it was quite funny

Oh behalf of my ancestors, fish and chips, good chap.

-On behalf of my ancestors ......*pokes a guinea pig with a fork*...ugh....yea not doing that :S

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
well on behalf of my ancestors KILL THE JEWS!
yes i am related to Hiltler's right hand man and no i do not share the same belifs or killing policy as him so sorry for any and all jewish people for saying that.

Now that is something you could get banned for, nice job.

And Brol, it was a J-O-K-E ..I hate spelling shit out for people who can't get it. Take your own advice.

Superwes

I have to work on a new short story, finish my speech for debate, and memorize lines for two plays. So I can't post for a while, is the executive spot still open?

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Well im 100% Australian; so chuck another shrimp on the barbie, were all mates here and i'll pass around the toohey and the Coleslaw and get the footie up and running as the Shelias debate about sheep sheared blends and the blokes talk about last nights cricket

In other News - im awaiting Shinra X-2 posts before i can move forward

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well im 100% Australian; so chuck another shrimp on the barbie, were all mates here and i'll pass around the toohey and the Coleslaw and get the footie up and running as the Shelias debate about sheep sheared blends and the blokes talk about last nights cricket

......What in the hell did you just say? o_O

Awards
I'm mixed with all sorts of stuff, about 25% Caucasian, Irish to be exact. 12% Native American. And the rest I guess is African American.

Anyway what did you guys think of my last post? I want some constructive criticism.

Edit: I think it had something to do with gathering together and shearing sheep? 0_0

Aliahya

Bronze Member
......What in the hell did you just say? o_O

Haha, the thing is nobody here actually talks like that

Australian 101

Chuck another Shrimp on the Barbie = put some more shrimp on the barbeque
Toohey = beer

Shelia = Girl/woman

Bloke = Man

SheepShered blends = Wool

Coleslaw = the foulest food in the known world

Get the Footie Up= start a game of rugby leauge