• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: A Falling Republic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picnicpanther

( OOC: Jesus, I go away for an afternoon and 2 and half pages...)

In the meeting hall, Burgandy sat near Lance and his team, of which he was a part of. After he had won skirmishes with League members, and Lance had been convinced of Burgandy's synergy with Luxray, he was a shoo-in. A lot of speeches were made, but it all happened so fast that it seemed like a blur: Red came back.

Burgandy had never known Red personally, but they had been on a first-name basis, and they weren't hostile towards each other. To see him with such rancor was a new sight for him. "Red, what the hell are you doing here?!" He had heard that he had been killed, and hadn't questioned it. It seemed, though, that he wasn't necessarily here to support them in their cause. Burgandy stood up, kicking his chair out from under him, and sending it falling backwards. He walked towards the battle that was going on, holding his hands out in a "stop" gesture to each side. "We don't need to fight in here, that'll just bring more attention! Just calm down and stop..."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"Red!" Blue found herself yelling as the room suddenly went into a total panic. Damn that Silver...of course. He had joined after Red had vanished. The room was turning into an armageddon, waves of water hitting everyone and his Pokemon started attacking Silver. Blue turned to Yellow.

"Get these people out of here! Emergency evaquation, now!" she told him. Yellow nodded, glancing at Red before shouting to the tech junkies with him. "You know where the emergency exit is. Go, now. That's an order." he told his confused members. They nodded and left, he stared at Red for a moment before leaving as well. Lance and the others didn't look like they were going to move. They were considered best of the best after all.

"Blue, you should..." Lance started to say, but Blue glared at him, which is surprise from her usual emotionless state. "I'll try handling this. Just stand back as back up."

Blue turned to the others around her and the other people that were members. "Diamond, Emerald, I think you two should go with Yellow. You're new members, and I don't want you guys getting hurt. Everyone else, I suggest leaving as well temporarily as Yellow has. For some, I'm not your leader, therefore you don't have to leave."

Blue turned to her Chimecho, who now looked stern. "Felix, stand by for a minute in case it gets too ugly." Chimecho nodded.

Blue stepped forward. "Red, why are you doing this? We're your friends...I was your friend..." she tried reasoning. She didn't make a move to help Silver. Part of this was his fault anyway and he can get out of it himself.

But now things were getting too chaotic. Some were firing attacks all over the place. Blue felt herself shaking with rage and confusion.

"...EVERYBODY STOP!!" she shouted so loud that it should of gotten everyone's attention. For the first time, her voice held no bored edge or flatness. It held stress and frustration.

"The next person to attack anyone in here will be in trouble. Even if you're not Red."

(Yeah...)

Picnicpanther

"I'm not leaving Blue...I don't really know why I was deemed important enough to be here, but I'm damned sure not going to run away.." said Burgandy through gritted teeth. "I knew Red, too, and if we're going to fight him, I'm not going to let it get too ugly!"

Burgandy jumped back. "Luxray! Lightning bolt!" he shouted, pointing at Red's Squirtle. If all went as planned, Squirtle's natural weakness to water would bode well for his attack.

(OOC: Trying to keep it short to get it posted as fast as I can :D)

Azazel

"Heh... this should be worthwhile"
Alizarin said as he watched the unnecessary simultaneous attacks.

How unneeded they were, but no way was he going to let an opportunity to gather information pass him by

"Watch closely now, Lux..."

OOC: Lol. You guys think you got enough attacks heading towards him? o_0

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Diamond looked at Yellow."Just cause im new,doesnt mean im not experienced!"smirked Diamond as he turned back to the battle."Lucario,Aura Sphere.Ditto,Fly!"yelled Diamond as Lucario launched a Aura Sphere at Red's Charizard,and Dittos fly at Squirtile.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
"The next person to attack anyone in here will be in trouble. Even if you're not Red."

"All we try to do is stop the strife, and it only got worse from there. Geezus, this kind of tension is really going to make things a hell of a lot more complicated just about everybody here. If it's any consolation I'll be the first to apologize for attempting to split up the chaos, but even so it didn't seem to be enough. Let me also throw this out there to you, the fact of the matter is everyone in this room is going to be working with one another so really Red showing he's aggressive is only something to further expect. You've seen it once, you know you'll see it again, best advised we take into account the various different qualities of our associates among us."

Sunovis still mounted on Terkoiz's shoulder. Even though I was villain, we had code. This is just insane.

Azazel

OOC: Er, I just felt like I should put this out there, for future reference.

Guys, do not all attack him! 5 attacks heading to one person is a bit much, ne? I had interacted with him, also. But then I seen "Silver's" post, so I decided to stay out of it. It should be just Red and Silver...

This has been a public service announcement...

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
People, read this post NOW. If you post after this and it still didn't listen, edit it.

(Sorry Kissui, I don't think people are listening...)

Blue sighed as people still weren't listening to her. Even with Terkoiz's pokemon's help to try to stop people, others were still breaking through it and attacking. Stupid mob mentality.

She pulled out a pokeball and tossed it into the air. "Noah, you're needed!" she called. A purple flash appeared as a Gengar stood in front of her. "Protect Red." she ordered. Gengar nodded as it moved and went in front of it.

"Destiny Bond." she ordered.

Gengar nodded as it put its hands in front of it, taking the brunt of all the released attacks. Gengar fell over in a dead faint, but not before glowing a menacing purple that shot out and hit all the Pokemon that had sent their attacks. Due to Destiny Bond's affect, their Pokemon would faint as well. Before they could jump down her throat about it, she shouted.

"You guys are acting stupid. We can't have a full on brawl down here. We're UNDERGROUND for Ho-oh's sake! You'll cause the entire place to collapse and KILL US ALL." she emphasized. She called back her Gengar before turning to Red.

"Red...what happened? I mean, besides Silver's recklessness." she asked, sounding eerily calm. She wanted answers and she wanted them NOW. She sent a quick glare at anyone who dared to interrupt.

K

kingdomfighter5

OOC Mike have you not seen my post I am fighting Red right now. My charizard is biting hits charizard's neck i punted the ivysaur and Jolteon is taking care of squirtle. Alittle slow on the posting just like in Kingdom Knights lol.

Red threw Silver off his neck. "Bring it on" Silver shouted. Silver sent out another Pokeball. Rhyperior came from the pokeball. Jolteon, Charizard and Rhyperior faced off against. Red's Squirtle, Charizard and Ivysaur. Silver was ready to rip them to shreds.

ooc Are all the pokemon fainted? Dang why did everyone have to join in fighting red i handled myself fine. especially with that knife lol. But everyone should have evacuated. A collapse would have been cool forcing Red and Silver to work together to get out of the Under.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
OOC:sorry.Im doing something right now(kick butt in Brawl:D)
And I was just helping.

Diamond tried holding Lucario back,but he had to fight.Lucario used Aura Sphere several times at Ivysaur,then at Charizard,but before Lucario could use the attack,Gengars destiny bond kicked in and made all the attacking pokemon faint.Diamond rushed over to Lucario,who lied on the ground infront of Red.Mike gave him a grin,telling him to know the hell off.

Diamond called Lucario back to its Pokeball,a place it only goes when it faints.Luckily,Ditto did not attack at the moment of Destiny Bond,so it didnt faint.Diamond called it back aswell.

He approached Red."What the hell,man?"

Last edited:

Azazel

OOC: All of the ones that attacked, lol.... so I'm guessing that you should submit as well...

IC:

Alizarin watched as Gengar's Destiny Bond took out all of the foolish Pokemon that ignorantly attacked.

"Hahahahahaha!"
Alizarin couldn't help but laugh at the Trainers' faces, while their Pokemon lay fainted on the ground

"Man, you really got some talent here, Lance!"
Alizarin exclaimed as he continued to laugh.

But in all seriousness, the only one that Alizarin payed any real attention to was Blue. She didn't seem to be as idiotic as the other Trainers. Along with Terkoiz, and Onyx, she seemed like she had common sense. Her Gengar was quite worthy as well...​

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Swift be it all out of nowhere as for measures just as quick as his. Recalling Sunovis to his pokeball as Blue tossed hers up to disperse gengar at her summon. From there, it seemed it was in much calmer hands and protecting Red became a priority as he was a key point in this gathering so it seemed. Terkoiz wrapped his arms, and stood over by Alizarin and Onyx the only two that didn't seem to outbreak senselessly other than Blue.

"This is our group, like it our not, we've got team work issues of that you can be certain."

Terkoiz fiddled with the snag machine on his right arm, shutting it off seeing as he didn't feel the need to have it on. Once more, with a room full of sleeping pokemon, he felt more at ease. Unphased by the death stare coming from Blue consorting with Red, he had no particular means to feel a surge of doubt as he kept everything close to the belt.

Last edited:

TheDood

Shoving his hands in his pockets Onyx out a short sigh at the sight of the battling around that finally subsided. A sad look found its way upon Onyx's face as this all reminded him of Team Rocket's fall, this is what caused so many of the members death, the recklessness in it all. "To infect the world with devastation, To blight all peoples in every nation, To denounce the goodness of truth and love, To extend our wrath to the stars above, We're Team Rocket, circling Earth day and night, Surrender to us now, or you will surely lose the fight" Onyx began to whisper this to himself over and over.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
(>< That was a lot to read...)

Devek left a large tip as he exited the restraunt. The second he stepped foot outside, everyone scattered. First, Devek thought it was because of him, but he found himself to be wrong as the ground beneath that spot began to rubble. The sudden movement caused Devek to loose his balance, tummbling over into a small stand.

When the rummbling finally stopped, Devek rose and dusted his armor off. Before he continued on, he noticed a small piece of paper tucked into a piece of his armor. He openned up the paper to it's max, scanning over what wasn't torn or missing. He noticed that the paper held a form of message, but due to the bad shape of the paper, he couldn't get much of it. Except one piece: 'The Under'. "The Under?" Devek asked aloud with a somewhat curious tone in his voice. "Could the rumors be true?" He crumpled up the paper and tossed it to the ground.

He walked around the town for several minutes, looking for something that would stand out. Then, he saw it. "The news..." Devek softly whispered to himself, recalling something about it in the letter. He approached the building, placing his helm on his head as he reached the door. Calmly and cooly, he knocked once. After a few seconds, the door opened to a man wearing black. Before the man could say anything, Devek grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the ground. "Where are they?" Devek asked in a cold, soft tone. As he waited for a reply, he quickly scanned the visible area behind the man. Once noticing the elevator tucked away in the cornor, Devek tossed the man aside. "Nevermind," he said, walking toward the elevator. "I would leave if I were you. All that awaits in this town for you are the gallows." He started the elevator, the gears softly moving as he began his ride down. For a moment, he saw nothing. Then, he saw everything. The fabled 'Under', safe haven for the law breakers. It was now before him.

Once he hit the floor, he quietly exited the elevator. He drew out a black pokeball from his armor, expanding it to it's full size. "Flygon!" Devek shouted, holding the black pokeball above his head. "Let's shake things up, Earthquake!" The mighty green dragon erupted from its pokeball with a roar, hitting the ground with tremendous force. Devek pulled out three more black pokeballs and threw them foward. "Charizard, Dragonite, Salemnce! Destroy the rebel's safe haven, Hyper Beam!" The three Pokemon erupted with fury, letting loose a powerful blast at the closest building they could find. "People of the Under!" Devek shouted toward the fleeing people. "Tell the rebels that Devek, the Harbinger of Death, is here!"

TheDood

00C: http://forums.khinsider.com/role-pl...lling-republic-occ-sign-up-3.html#post2839583
We can't reply until tomorrow, but just so me and you fight I must reply!!!!!
-----------------------------------------

"Tell the rebels that Devek, the Harbinger of Death, is here!"
Onyx knew that voice, he remembered it well, this man was one of the people that destroyed Team Rocket. Onyx quickly ran outside filled with anger, he thought nothing more but revenge. "You.. Bastard.." Onyx yelled torwards the man, immediately raised his shirt to reveal a scar given to the few remaining true members of Team Rocket, the scar was the of their logo a simple 'R'.

"To infect the world with devastation
To blight all peoples in every nation
To denounce the goodness of truth and love
To extend our wrath to the stars above
We're Team Rocket
Circling Earth day and night
Surrender to us now
Or you will surely lose the fight"

Onyx yelled it loud and in a very angry tone.​

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Before an answer could be heard, the ground suddenly started shaking badly. Like from...

"An Earthquake attack?" Blue asked aloud. The sounds of people screaming greeted their ears as well as the bellowing cries of what sounded like dragon Pokemon, before a shout loud enough for everyone in the Colosseum was heard,

"People of the Under! Tell the rebels that Devek, the Harbinger of Death, is here!"

Blue's eyes seemed to shrink. "I know that name. He's one of the most high ranked people of the New Order. If he has found us..." she whispered. Her eyes went wide. Blue turned to everybody.

"We've been found! We need to get out of here right now! Take the emergency elevator through that door Yellow took! Look, I know that with our combined efforts, we could take him. The problem is that there are other people out there, innocent people that could get hurt and the Under will collapse at any second. Unfortunately, the best option right now is to escape. When you get to the surface from the elevator, stay put. I'll come up last so that we can get everybody up there. After I come up, we can all head out to a different hideout. Please, do as I say without questioning it, please...I don't want more people to get caught and killed." she ended, her voice volume decreasing until the last sentence.

Blue turned to Red. "Red, you can tell me later about what happened. Or not at all. It's your choice. And you might hate us right now, but we're sort of in this together..." she said quietly as she waited for people to go to the elevator and escape so that she could follow after them.

(Ok, this is to tide you over until I get back, in case you get back before I do. Act smart, not noble. When the elevator takes you up, wait with everyone else until Blue comes up. Omni, please don't stir too much trouble just yet *Meta, you too*...I have a plan...fufufu...*quickly looks innocent* Anyway, night everyone...)

TheDood

00C: I guess we will hold the fight off until tomorrow

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Tyler stood within the Under. He was always welcome to the Under being that he was a rebel and pokemon master. He liked the fact that he was none throughout the pokemon master. He wondered if he would get his memory back one day. Suddenly there was an explosion and people yelling. Then there was something that he became interested in. A man yelled that he was Devek, The Harbringer of Chaos.

This harbringer of chaos had stumbled upon the wrong the rebel base. Tyler would not stand for this. Watching people get hurt was no his style and he would take down this Devek. Walking forward, Tyler spoke loudly. "I won't allow this." He said courageously. He then took a pokeball from his belt, pressing a button to expand it. "Cruz, it's time." He said as he released the Salamence named Cruz. Sparks jumped from Tyler's shoulder and Puppy walked beside Tyler.

They were ready for a fight against The Harbringer of Chaos.

Picnicpanther

Burgandy brought out a scarlet pokeball. This was one of the few times he'd do this: "Luxray, get in!" A luminescent beam came out, wrapped around his Luxray, and pulled him back in. This battle was way over his head; Burgandy had only heard of The Harbinger of Death in rumors, really, and the only encounter of note was the fact that he liked to kill unworthy opponents with his Pokemon. He knew what Blue was saying was true, but he wasn't going to be a face in the crowd.

"Blue, give me something to do...I want to help. Anything, I'll see that it happens..." he said. "I can help evacuate, or I can help keep the roof up, just something!"

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Emerald quickly ran out but he forgot about Diamond and Blue so when he was right in front of the elevator he ran back for them.

"Blue,Diamond come on lets go!"

Said Emerald in a very loud voice but he didnt check if they were comming and went on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back