• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
A young boy, most likely eleven, sat at the edge of the lake which rested just on the outskirts of the town known as New Bark. This town housed many young trainers, dreaming to make it big one day. This boy was no exception. His name was Aiden and much like the many trainers before him, he held that dream. He wanted to become pokemon master. Next to this boy was the creature that would help him seize his goal. Croagunk was the creatures name, and as it entailed, it was a toad like pokemon. The toad pokemon sat by Aiden, just croaking while the orange sacks on its cheeks puffed out. "It's beautiful isn't it Croagunk?" The boy said to his pokemon, referring to the lake. The pokemon gave no response, it just croaked.

"We're gonna leave this place soon." The boy said, speaking to his pokemon, but it wasn't meant for Croagunk, but more to reassure himself it was all true. "Prof. Elm said to speak with him at eleven. It's just about eleven now." Aiden said, looking at his poketch. It was a blue model, given to him by his father just before he left. "Well. We better get going Croagunk." He said, standing up and brushing himself off. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, just above the mountains. Without anymore words, the boy walked off to the Professors building, Croagunk by his side.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
A soft breeze stirred, blowing several locks of black and blond streaked hair out of the face of a young boy, barely in his teens. His baby blue eyes gazed dreamily into the clear blue sky, the warmth of the sun reflecting off his translucent skin. Next to him, floating lazily in the breeze was a cloud shaped pokemon, with a face resembling that of the sun. Castform.

His name was Enigma, and he was a new Pokemon trainer. He had gotten his license a few weeks ago, but hadn't really found the drive to leave the small town yet. He often found he lacked energy during the hot summery days. He was more of a cold weather person. Rain and snow. He was waiting for a nice storm to settle upon the quaint little town before he set off into the unkown.

yado

I taste delicious
"Well, you are all set." A man in a lab coat said holding a pokeball in his hands. The young boy with headphones in front of him didn't say anything, but looked at the pokeball in the professors hand. "Well, here it is Zaine. The pokemon your brother left you." Professor Elf said handing him the pokeball. Zaine took it and held it in his hand. "Thank you Professor Elm." Zaine said and left him.

He left the lab and walked to the lake that wasn't far from the lab. He got near the water and opened the pokeball. A Riolu appeared before him looking up at his new master. Zaine removed his headphones and kneeled down so he was closer to Riolu's level. "You remember me?" Zaine said softly to Riolu. It nodded quickly. Zaine then stodd up and punted the pokeball into the water. "Now if i ever become like my brother, you can run away, and i can't stop you." Zaine said. Riolu looked uop at him, and jumped up, grabed onto Zaines arm, and then climbed up, assumeing the sitting position on Zaines head. Zaine gave a small smile and looked out onto the lake.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Enigma looked lazily over at the lake, following a loud splash. He scoffed quietly. What a waste of a perfectly good pokeball. With a few quick tweaks, it could easily be re-used. But not many knew that. who would expect the mart's to stay in business if that was common knowledge. At least he would be saving money, with all the tips his father had taught him.

Enigma's father had been a pokeball maker, and before that a powerful pokemon trainer. Even challenged the elite four. He wasn't good enough to beath them, though. Enigma would be. It was his onlydream. To carry on his father's legacy.

Aiden walked through the town, passing by various people, most of which he knew due to the small size of New Bark. The doors of the lab opened, light shooting into the building. "Ahh! Aiden! Just on time." It was Professor Elm. "I just finished with someone." The Professor said, looking at the Croagunk at Aiden's side. "I assume the two of you are doing fine?" He asked Aiden with a curious look. Aiden smiled. "He's my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him." Prof. Elm smiled, enjoyed with the connection of pokemon and trainer. "Well, as you know, I'm sending you on your journey. But there's something I want you to keep an eye out for." Prof. Elm made his way to a computer, sitting down and beginning to type. An image came up on the screen.

"An egg?" Aiden asked, confused. "What's that got to do with my journey?" He asked, puzzled. "Well. I've been doing research, and I may be able to prove that pokemon come from eggs!" The professor yelled, excitedly. Aiden's eyes widened. "So I'd like you to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary." Aiden nodded. "You have my number, so keep in touch." The professor said, practically pushing Aiden out the door to start his adventure. "Now what?" he asked Croagunk. The pokemon looked up and shrugged. "I guess we tell everyone in town we're leaving." He said, making his way through the town.

K

kingdomfighter5

Axel entered the New Bark town. He had traveled a long distance with his Charmander, Chare. Axel looked at his hand, wrapped in bandages from the burn. He smiled at Chare as she began to blush. She had not ment to burn him. She was surprised. Axel laughed as Chare looked at him with contempt.

"Don't worry about it girl." Axel said hidding the slight sting behind his gritted teeth. "I know you didn't mean it."

Axel saw boy near the lake. Chare jumped from the ground onto Axel's back. It was clear that she wanted a better look. The he was staring out onto the open water. Watching as the breeze created small waves. The crests fell onto the shore. Axel smiled and began to walk up to the boy.

"Hey, great view Huh?" Axel said smiling as he shouted to to boy.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Enigma looked up to find a boy gazing down at him with a charmander by his side. "yeah, i suppose.."he replied quietly, his eyes dull and uninterested, still glazed as if in a daydream. Castfrom, on the other hand, showed much interest, floating over to the charmander, and circlignslwoly around it, eyes aglwo with curiosity. It made a soft, high pitched sound, and flew to hide behind Enigma.

He put a hand on castform and made a comforting noise, squeezing it up against him softly. "You're new here." He stated, matter of factly.

K

kingdomfighter5

Chare looked at the Castform with interest. She smiled as it hovered around her.

Axel smiled. "I'm Axel, Its good to meet you." He said extending his hand.

"You're new here," the boy said.

Axel, not completely sure how to respond agreed. "Why a matter a fact, I am. Did you grow up here? Seems like a good place to do that."

yado

I taste delicious
Zaine turned to the person who had shouted. He had planed to ignore him and stay focused at the water, only for his veiw to be blocked by a extreme close up of Riolus face. "What?" He said softly to Riolu, how immediatley jumped off his head and ran towards the new trainer. What has gotten into him? Zaine wondered as he saw that Riolu was more interested in the Charmander at his side. Great. Zaine thought and ran after his Riolu untill they were face to face with the new trainer and pokemon.

Zaine looked down at Riolu for a split second as it looked at the charmander. Zaine then refocused his attention on the new trainer. "Zaine." He said holding out his hand, all well thinking this new pokemon loves to meet new people, when im horribley anti social till i know someone well.... this is gonna be interesting.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Enigma ignored the hand, Turning his gaze back across teh lake.

"No." he answered Axel's question without a tone dripping with boredom, "no, i didn't"

Why can't people just leave me alone? Enigma thought to himself, I just want to be left alone with Nex. I don't need anybody else. Friends will just get in my way. Who needs 'em!?

He picked up a twig and started twirling it in his fingers, suddenly restless to leave the small town.

K

kingdomfighter5

Axel turned in surpise. There was another trainer and pokemon near him. He smiled and changed directions of his hand slightly astonished by the trainers remarks. Maybe it was just a bad day for him.

"Nice to meet you Zaine, the Names Axel, got it memorized?" He laughed cheerely. "It looks like your Riolu likes Chare."

Chare began to dance around Riolu. Axel laughed and smiled. It had been less then ten minutes in New Bark and he had already met a nice person.

Aiden passed by houses, each one unique in it's own way. "What do you suppose we'll do once we leave Croagunk? Who will we meet? What kind of pokemon will we encounter?" The young trainer asked, walking alongside his pokemon. "Croa.....gunk." The pokemon croaked. The two made their way back to the lake, where a few trainers had gathered since their departure. "Pokemon." Aiden whispered to himself. "Let's try and get a battle in." He said, eager to fight. Something in his gut told him he would be battling very soon.

As Aiden made his way to the small group of people, the ground began to shake a little. Nothing major, just a small shake. He then looked at the water, which had ripples in it. "Do you think......a water pokemon?" Aiden asked, looking from the water to Croagunk. The pokemon shrugged and looked at the water. The trainer cautiously walked over to the group. "Hey, my na-" His words were cut off when the source of the shake appeared. Out of the water a massive pokemon appeared. It was blue, and had large fangs, much like a dragon. "Gyarados!" Aiden yelled, fearful of the giant pokemon. "We gotta battle it Croagunk!" Aiden yelled with excitement.

"Poison Sting!" He yelled, and Croagunk jumped up, opening it's mouth. As it did, poison needles shot out at the dragon pokemon.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Enigma sighed, throwing an unnoticed glare at the two cheerful idiots around him, then stood and quietly left. Nex hesitated, looking longingly at the two pokemon, but followed suit, buzzing around Enigmma's head, silently begging to go back.

"No, Nex," Enigma sighed, stroking castforms soft skin, "You know I like to be alone. I'm sure we'll find some pokemon to play with later"

Nex frowned a little, looked back longinly once more, then followed Enigma, who was settling into a shaded grove of trees jsut near the edge of town. Quiet, alone. Peaceful.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Aw, come on Champ! You can't sleep on my head forever!"

Champ, more commonly known as a Gible, was fast asleep upon a hat. The hat was worn by a female. Ava was her name, right? Quite right. She, too, recently arrived at New Bark Town. It wasn't a planned stop though. Ava lost her map a few routes earlier, leading her and her partner around in circles. It was a stroke of luck that they landed at this town. At least here they could get something to eat. If there was anything alike in these two, it was their bottomless stomach.

All of a sudden, the Gible woke up with a fierce start. It scurried off Ava's head, leaving tiny scartches in her hat. Tired as she was, Ava still had enough strength to follow her Gible on what she thought was a race. It was strange that it lead her toward a lake. It wasn't just a lake. It was a Gyarados's lake! And a Croagunk was fighting it! And that Croagunk had a trainer!

"Not a smartie, is he Champ? A Gyrados is too much for a tiny Poison! Let's help! Its a race to beat the Gyrados!"

Champ whole heartedly agreed. Its dorsal fin had a sharp cut in it. That signaled it was a male. All male Gibles loved fighting. Champ was no different. A battle with a Dragon pokemon was just something he couldn't resist! Without even a command, Champ second guessed his trainer. He took in a deep breath and released it. Out from its mouth came fire as blue as the water. It hit the Water Dragon perfectly.

"No matter what type you are, this attack always does a ton of damage! I guess I am ahead Croagunk Trainer! Well, I am actually an Ava, but we can tell each other what we are later!"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The sun was shining really bright int he town of New Bark, and the wild pokemon running throughout the fields; it was definately a great day to start a walk. But for one young man it was the time to start his journey to become a pokemon master. "mom i am going to Professor Elm's lab, see ya when i get back." A voice had said. " Alex you'd better not be any trouble for the dear Professor." Alex's mom said.

" I am Alex Mycors, I am twelve years old and I live in New Bark Town. I will just be starting my pokemon journey." Alex said out loud as he started riding his bike to Professor Elm's lab." Professor Elm are you here." alex said.

" Oh alex your mother told me you would be coming along, but sadly you are a little late. The only pokemon i have left for you is the one that is in this pokeball." Professor Elm said as he had out a green Poke'ball.

"Hmm, it seems quite heavy, what sort of pokemon is it?'" Alex asked Professor Elm. "Release it and find out." Elm said to Alex.

"Go, Poke'mon." Alex said as he tossed the Pokeball into the air, and what did come out of that pokeball....a Larvitar." LARVITAR" Said the newly popped out Larvitar. And not even ten seconds, Larvitar was already on Alex's shoulder. " Well it seems that the two of you appear to make a perfect team, well that being said. Alex i present to you your pokedex, and your Johto journey can now begin." Professor Elm told Alex as him and Larvitar.

" Come on Larvitar lets head to become the best." Alex told larvitar as they left the lab of Professor Elm.

K

kingdomfighter5

Axel noticed two trainers on the side of the lake fighting a Gyrados. Axel turned to Chare. The two took off.

"Zaine We are going to help them out!" Axel shouted behind him.

As Axel and Chare dashed closer, they noticed a Gible with a female trainer and a Croagunk with a male trainer. Chare raced forward using all four paws. Axel called for Chare to prepare an attack.

"Use firespin on the water around Gyrados!"

Steam arose from the water. Chare and Axel stood beside the other two trainers now.

"Do you need any help!" Axel smiled.

"Chare!" Chare chimed in.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
"GYAAAAAAAAA"

The cry rose through out the peaceful landscape, and Enigma opened his eyes.

"A gyarados..?" He said, shocked.

Glancing over at Nex, who was wearing a big smile.

"let's go!" He cried, dashing towards the lake.

"Nex, use hail!" He cried out, preparing an ice-type weatherball attack for the Gyarados.

Aiden noticed the two other trainers to enter the battle, both using fire type attacks on the pokemon. "Damn. Trying to get ahead of me?" Aiden smirked. "Not this battle. Croagunk, jump on top!" He yelled to his pokemon. After the poison sting, the Gyrados had become slightly angry, and with the addition of the two fire attacks, it had become enraged. Croagunk jumped in the air, doing a side flip onto the back of the water pokemon. "Croagunk, Poison Jab!" Aiden commanded. The poison pokemon brought its right arm up, using his left to hold onto the back of the Gyrados.

The tip of Croagunks hand began glowing a bright purple. Croagunk jabbed his hand into the back of Gyrados, attempting to neutralize it by attacking the nervous system. The Gyrados stopped moving, and just stayed there, still. "Perfect, I stopped its movements, now one of you hit with an attack!" He yelled over to the other two.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Enigma heard Aiden's command, and acted before the others could, "Nex, Weather ball! Aim for the head!" He cried out, skidding to a halt with the other trainers.

Nex drew in energy from the hailstorm he had summoend on the dash over, and with a quick flip, sent the ball of cold blue enrgy right into the face of the paralyzed gyarados.

"Is he out..?" Enigma asked cautiously. He drew in a deep breath, exhausted from the quick dash over. He was never a good sprinter, and he had booked it over here in record time. A gyarados.. He'd never even seen one before.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ava came a cheerful battle cry. What an awesome battle! So many other Trainers were participating. Now it was on! But she felt a bit bad. The others weren't Champ. Only Champ can take down his fellow Dragon. And she was about to prove it.

"Let's see. Since it is part Flying, a Rock type move should do extra damage! Champ, let's try Sandstorm!"

The Gible raced towards the bank within her call. It skidded to a halt before it reached the water's edge. Champ let out a cry into the sky. Suddenly, the air was filled with sand. At least the air around Gyarados. Sand scraped the scales of the Dragon, making it scream in pain. Rock beats Flying everytime.

"Now! Let's increase the intensity by using Sand Attack!"

Champ turned around and began to claw at the ground. Sand from the ground joined sand in the air. The storm grew and grew with every clawful of dirt. It looked like Ava was going to win this battle. And all the juicy experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back