• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible BBSv2 episode (Re:Coded Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Mickey. In Traverse Town. Encountering a being of darkness/Nobody.

After debugging Traverse Town, the King says to Sora, “That day, your travels began here. Also on that day, I was here too.” Does that mean that the King was in the same place at the same time as Sora adventured into Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts I?

Nomura: Seems so. What he was actually doing becomes the previously mentioned “blank time period”, but in this title, it’s implying that the two crossed paths in the same place.
I think that pretty much confirms a spot on BBSv2. As to what he was doing, well...

YouTube - Re:coded, Japanese cutscene: 04 - Closed Room

Fast forward to the 1:00...or don't, if you've already seen the Pluto scene where he runs into a Corridor of Darkness. Only beings of darkness and Nobodies can summon those, and neither Mickey nor Pluto are either of them. Therefore, someone else had to summon it, someone who was possibly related to Mickey's visit to Traverse Town.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Makes sense. Thank you for bringing a crap load of logic to us.

Awards
SAR11 said:
My friend has been fighting in the realm of darkness. Most likely he found his way there through Traverse Town.
Like Castle Oblivion, that village also rests in the cleft between light and dark. It consists of the remnants of worlds whose hearts have been stolen by the Heartless.
It is where those who have barely escaped the destruction of their worlds eventually find themselves.
This "realm between" is quite unstable, with corridors of darkness appearing from time to time.

Just a naturally occurring Corridor of Darkness.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Son of a gun, didn't know that was possible. :v

Hopefully his entrance into the Dark Realm'll be more exciting than "wait for a random CoD and jump in." If we'll see his TT visit, anyways.

Crystal

Silver Member
So, you mean BBSvol.2 will explain Mickey's absence time?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
This makes alot of sense. Nomura has obviously hinted that Mickey was doing something of importance in Traverse Town while Sora was there. Mickey knew Donald and Goofy were searching for him, yet refused to make his presence known for whatever reason. It probably had something to do with finding the Realm of Darkness Keyblade, which is still a mystery. How the hell did he find out about it 1st of all? Yen Sid maybe?? 2nd of all, i'm very curious to know how he went about even getting the Keyblade. Did he have to fight something or someone?
I know one thing, Mickey hasn't forgotten his dear pal Ven. Maybe Ven's dissappearance from the Chamber had something to do with Mickey. Ven might be Mickey's Keyblade lol............

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
From Nomura a few years back...

"Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past"."

Two of those (Roxas' in Org. XIII and Xehanort's past) have been addressed. So it looks like
V2 will be the remaining two plus what I'll call "Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness" and "the period of Kairi's absence".
I never had any doubt that we would eventually see what the King was doing during KH1, there's a lot of mysterious surrounding what he did. Which has been made more mysterious by the fact that he (and Riku??) might have had contact with Aqua.
What's interesting is that parts of Riku's absence line up with parts of Kairi's (specifically KH1) and parts of the king's overlaps Riku's. So, in theory, V2 could play out very similar to BBS. 3 characters with slightly overlapping stores that are all intertwined. Plus Aqua's scenario, which could overlap with BOTH the King's and Riku's.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a party of three in the RoD with Aqua, King Mickey and Riku!

As for TT and the portal, I always assumed Mickey was there! Don't know why, maybe because of Donald and Goofy, but I have always thought that he was there around the time they were. The portal could be any number of things imo. Naturally occuring (I don't like this one, too deus ex machina), Aqua created one somehow (not liking this one either), someone from the Org. created one (yeah.... doesn't really make sense in terms of what we know), Pluto is doing it somehow ( LOL, not serious!) or, my favorite, it's Riku!

He's trying to get out of the RoD and accidentally creates one. Since he was also (I believe...maybe unconsciously?) trying to find Sora it opened in TT and knowing what it was Mickey went through.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
This makes alot of sense. Nomura has obviously hinted that Mickey was doing something of importance in Traverse Town while Sora was there. Mickey knew Donald and Goofy were searching for him, yet refused to make his presence known for whatever reason. It probably had something to do with finding the Realm of Darkness Keyblade, which is still a mystery. How the hell did he find out about it 1st of all? Yen Sid maybe?? 2nd of all, i'm very curious to know how he went about even getting the Keyblade. Did he have to fight something or someone?

That's what i'm thinking too lol
Can't be the KKD just drop on the floor of RoD, and waiting for Mickey tp pick it up lol xD
I doubt he will be fighting for someone. Hopefully, not Red-Eyes again .

Xammag

KH has acted of its own accord to help the Keyblade wielders before, like in KH2 when it opened up for them to fight Xemnas. I don't think it would be hard to believe something in the realm of darkness let itself be known to Mickey for him to find it.

Director's Secret Report XIII, p. 28; Tetsuya Nomura: "In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a Dark and Light realm Keyblade are needed. The King needed a Keyblade opposite from the realm of Light Keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of Darkness to obtain one."

^^In case that would be of use.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe KKD was originally a sword but when Mickey holds it, it create a connection and thus having a Mickey's keychain.
Can't be Mickey discover a place that full of lifeless keyblade in RoD and one of the keyblade is KKD lol xD

Xammag

Maybe KKD was originally a sword but when Mickey holds it, it create a connection and thus having a Mickey's keychain.
Can't be Mickey discover a place that full of lifeless keyblade in RoD and one of the keyblade is KKD lol xD

It is more likely that the RoD chose Mickey to wield it, like the RoL with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back