• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikumi

I doubt she dies from the stab.. I don't think Nomura would show us what happens to one of the main characters in a trailer.

Uh, baby Ven aside. You never know~ :3

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Did they actually show parts of the secret ending (not much if a secret then if they did)?
There's so much information I'm wondering if they'll sell this game in two parts, more mula for
those deep pockets the people at Square have.

Chris211

Great job Lissar. Ven: “Who are you?”
Vanitas: “You’ll have to see for yourself, when Terra will stop being Terra.” thats pretty weird and intriguing, thing i'm looking forward to the most is seeing the baby ven and his connection to sora/roxas, and like the other person said who those "unhappy souls" are and what happens to TAV. Pretty hard deciding whether to stay around the site when it comes out and read spoilers, or just save it for myself whenever it comes to NA

Aria

braver by the minute
I feel like I just read a very general plot summary of BBS. Hope they don't do what they did with Days and put everything in trailers. I don't want to spoil BBS >.<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Gosh. What a spoiler-filled trailer. SE is really bad about that.
Poor Aqua. ;~;

Zoranx

with this info i think i know whats going on, sorry to say but i believe no one dies but rather they lose there heart as Diz is explaining about "he will open the door to free there hearts" or somthing close and so if someone needs to open the door to free those people i believe terra, aqua and ventus are those people along with master eraqus, and at the end it says "His name is" and then sora in kh 2 outfit meaning Sora is the one whos gonna save terra, aqua and ven. So far the only one who probably is dead is DIZ but other then that i dont think kh would have anyone die. Maybe not terra cause i have a feeling he is Xemnas. I think the chambers are the doors sora must open so he can free aqua and ven. It also can mean kingdomhearts. Vanitas on the other hand sounds like he is a new character in the image of something close to what riku would look like since ven looks like sora/roxas. If vanitas is a suprise, then he must look like someone. I also think when master eraqus says you shouldnt have existed, i think hes referring to Vanitas, it seems vanitas is the threat here more then MX and why does MX want him dead. to me its starting to look like starwars where the emperor wants anakin to kill count dooku to become his apprentice.

The baby sounds like a flash back or possibly the very early opening in bbs. With sora at the end it does sound like kh3 is going to be the next game. bbs was used to bring it so that we reach the pont of the start of KH, so this is what i think or rather a theory. Ven and vanitas reenact the sora reaching for rikus hand sounds like Ven and vanitas are close friends in a way. This is hard to explain why they are against eachother. the dialog with vanitas says something about "when terra is not terra, sounds like vanitas will reveal himself at the end of bbs the secret ending and it seems terra turns into Xemnas and aqua/ven lose there hearts. Terra`s heart is already plunged in darkness like riku was so im guessing in kh3 terra will become good. (depending on if he will be in it) so this is my thoughts , sorry if wrong place to post this.

rikumi

No, no rush. Take your time! I'm just excited that you're translating it. You're such a great help, we all really appreciate your work!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Still have the Aqua and Terra single player write-ups to do, but this is what I have so far (Sorry for so many blanks. Sometimes it's hard to put things into English when it isn't something that you've seen and can describe yourself.)

(Multiplayer)

Commands:

Terra
Meteo Burst (Fatal Mode)
Aerial Slam (Fatal Mode)
Solo Arcanum (Fatal Mode)
Blizzard Blade (Diamond Dust)
Fire Blitz
Friend Cura

Aqua
Minimum (Magic Wish)
Magnera (Magic Wish)
Blizzaga (Diamond Dust)
Ice Barrage (Diamond Dust)
Thundaga Shot (Thunder Bolt)
Detonate Shield
Friend Cura

Ven
Sonic Rave (Speed Rave)
Slot Blade (Speed Rave)
Aeroga (Cyclone)
Zero Gravira
Friend Cura
Trinity Limit

When you activate Trinity Limit, a square button will appear above the other characters, and when you press it everyone will jump into formation.
Similar to Aqua’s Rainbow Shower, [something about around the circle button and light shrinking? I really don’t understand what this means, maybe it can only be understood in context...] if you press the circle button at the right time you’ll get an Excellent. If everyone is successful a huge explosion will happen.

It didn’t appear in single player, but when [she] controlled Aqua the high level Style was “Blade Charge.” [She] had written about it before, but it only happened when you are in your attribute style and fulfill the requirements of that style a second time.

Also, Aqua’s keyblade looks like Kairi’s... [her own personal opinion she says she might be wrong about]

Also, [she] found Mog Shop in single player. A hologram as always. A very wary Mog [I seriously don’t understand what she is talking about for those last two lines. Any clarifications?]

Single player

Ven
When going to the world he is attacked by Unversed. They fight, but when their HP gets to 1/3 they run to Deep Space where 626 is captured and Gantu is watching over him. But when he hears word of the intruder (Ven) he leaves, telling 626 to stay quiet. But of course 626 won’t stay quiet. Gantu finds Ven, but there is an announcement of another invader (Unversed) and he goes to check that out, telling Ven to stay where he is. Then 626 appears. It seems he knows Terra and Aqua, and is trying to escape. The area is dangerous so Ven opens up another path.

On the first map there will be a narrow path that you have to go down, but then you’ll be locked in and there will be a fight. There will be two fights with lots of enemies.

Once you’ve finished that there will be a movie. 626 is found and his charm is broken, then it seems he gets locked up? Ven continues going to the right until he reaches a room with a device. It seems this is the room that controls the gravity. You have to check all three devices to turn down the gravity so you’ll be able to jump higher and continue on. If you try to continue on without checking the devices you’ll go back to fighting the Unversed with 626.

Commands:
Sonic Rave (Speed Rave)
Slot Blade (Speed Rave)
Spark Raid (Speed Rave)
Tornado
Fire Blitz (Fire Blitzer)
Zero Gravira
Cura

Slot Blade is a Command where you have to press the triangle button and line up all the pictures. If you get bells you receive munny, if you get cherries you get HP balls. Spark Raid might be a lightning version of Strike Raid? Tornado is the same as CoM but if you don’t [suck up a lot of stuff?] the Command Gauge will begin to decrease.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited for the description of Aqua's demo. Google-translate even made it sound epic. xP

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wonder if SE knew people had this info. There is really no point to with hold the videos now. The only thing we gain from watching them is enjoyment, we know whats in them already.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow thanks lissar O_O
man i wanna play the game

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i like the gravity room! it seems really fun!! :DD
aw.. stitch's charm broken.. ;~;

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Would have had this sooner but my cat kept trying to "help" me. She's such a sweetie. I'll put the Aqua demo summary under a spoiler tag because yeah... might as well let anyone who doesn't want Aqua's whole story in Castle of Dreams spoiled pass it by.

Aqua

Aqua arrives in Castle of Dreams to see Cinderella running. Then Terra appears and Aqua asks him if he knows anything about where Ven went, as he had left by himself. Terra says that Ven had tried to say something but he wasn’t able to hear him. She also asks about Xehanort, but he only knew that he is looking for a “heart of pure light”, and that he hadn’t appeared in this world. Aqua looks discouraged, and Terra asks her if she remembered her dream. Terra had been told by a girl named Cinderella that believing in your dreams was the heart’s strength. They parted ways, and Aqua went to meet with the prince.

When she got to the castle, Lady Tremaine and her daughters were just leaving. Aqua had a bad feeling about them. The prince and the archduke are looking for the owner of the glass slipper. The archduke decides to search the whole country, and says he will first goes to the house of Lady Tremaine. Aqua, feeling there was something suspicious about Lady Tremaine, follows after.

When she arrives at the house, the fairy godmother stops her before she can go in. She says that it is right that light and dark exist in a balance together, and that Lady Tremaine’s darkness was jealous of Cinderella’s light and becoming larger off of that jealousy. There was a girl in that house who had light in her heart and her name was Cinderella, her light was protected by a mouse named Jaq. The fairy godmother asks Aqua to help him, and casts a spell over Aqua so she could go to him.

Jaq seems to know Ven, and right now he was trying to carry a key to Cinderella’s door, as she was locked in her room. But he was being attacked by Unversed. Aqua acts as a guard for Jaq against the Unversed, as Jaq goes to Cinderella’s room.

Aqua checks on the foyer, only to find that the archduke was planning to go back to the castle and Cinderella was nowhere in sight. Just went she started to feel irritated, the spell on her lifted and she fell down.

In an attempt to stop the archduke from leaving, she offers to try on the glass slipper herself. The other ladies are against it, but the archduke says he has seen her before so it should be alright. Just as he takes the slipper from his pocket, Cinderella comes down the stairs. Aqua says that Cinderella should be allowed to try on the slipper, but due to the Lady Tremaine’s interference the slipper is broken. But Cinderella laughs and says it’s alright, taking out the glass slipper that goes on the other foot. The archduke invites Cinderella to the castle, and her step-mother and sisters look on jealously.

When Aqua tried to leave, there was a sudden scream and the archduke came running back. It seemed that Cinderella had been attacked by some strange monster. Aqua runs outside to see that the pumpkin carriage had turned into a huge Unversed and was attacking Cinderella. Her step-mother and sisters laughed at the sight, and Aqua jumped in to protect her. Seeing that her steo-mother and sisters laughed even harder, but then even they were attacked by Unversed.

[and then apparently her time limit ended and she wasn’t able to go on to the boss battle]

Commands:
Magna Rush
Mini (Magic Wish)
Blizzard (Diamond Dust)
Detonate Shield
Cure

Magna Rash allows you to control enemies and slam them into other enemies.
Mini allows you to shrink enemies.
Detonate Shield lays a trap in the place you cast it, and enemies who touch it catch on fire.
There was nothing above Magic Wish [she was hoping to use Blade Charge like she had in multiplayer]
D-LINK Terra, Ven, Cinderella, Snow White, 626

D-LINK
There was no D-LINK in multiplayer so it’s put in this section.

-Aqua’s Commands are mostly magic based. She had “Detonate Square” (like Detonate Shield but in a square) and other magic Commands. The Finish move had magic balls that you fired by hitting the circle button.

-Terra had mostly physical attacks. But it didn’t seem too different in comparison to Ven’s [she used Terra’s D-LINK when she played Ven] the Finish move caused rocks to come up beneath enemies by press the circle button.

-Snow White used mostly magic. She has seven Commands named after the seven dwarves and they all have some magical effect. Doc used Cure, and Sleepy used Sleepil [shock!] and someone also had Dejon [I think this is named differently in English but I can’t remember what it is.] The Finish move is called “Sweet Memory”, a spinning move where you have to hit five random buttons while attacking.

-Cinderella has about half magic and half attack. [doesn’t remember anything else]

I can't wait to Mini enemies and then smash them into each other. I think I'm going to have to main Aqua in multiplayer!

satria222poxy

Would have had this sooner but my cat kept trying to "help" me. She's such a sweetie. I'll put the Aqua demo summary under a spoiler tag because yeah... might as well let anyone who doesn't want Aqua's whole story in Castle of Dreams spoiled pass it by.

Aqua

Aqua arrives in Castle of Dreams to see Cinderella running. Then Terra appears and Aqua asks him if he knows anything about where Ven went, as he had left by himself. Terra says that Ven had tried to say something but he wasn’t able to hear him. She also asks about Xehanort, but he only knew that he is looking for a “heart of pure light”, and that he hadn’t appeared in this world. Aqua looks discouraged, and Terra asks her if she remembered her dream. Terra had been told by a girl named Cinderella that believing in your dreams was the heart’s strength. They parted ways, and Aqua went to meet with the prince.

When she got to the castle, Lady Tremaine and her daughters were just leaving. Aqua had a bad feeling about them. The prince and the archduke are looking for the owner of the glass slipper. The archduke decides to search the whole country, and says he will first goes to the house of Lady Tremaine. Aqua, feeling there was something suspicious about Lady Tremaine, follows after.

When she arrives at the house, the fairy godmother stops her before she can go in. She says that it is right that light and dark exist in a balance together, and that Lady Tremaine’s darkness was jealous of Cinderella’s light and becoming larger off of that jealousy. There was a girl in that house who had light in her heart and her name was Cinderella, her light was protected by a mouse named Jaq. The fairy godmother asks Aqua to help him, and casts a spell over Aqua so she could go to him.

Jaq seems to know Ven, and right now he was trying to carry a key to Cinderella’s door, as she was locked in her room. But he was being attacked by Unversed. Aqua acts as a guard for Jaq against the Unversed, as Jaq goes to Cinderella’s room.

Aqua checks on the foyer, only to find that the archduke was planning to go back to the castle and Cinderella was nowhere in sight. Just went she started to feel irritated, the spell on her lifted and she fell down.

In an attempt to stop the archduke from leaving, she offers to try on the glass slipper herself. The other ladies are against it, but the archduke says he has seen her before so it should be alright. Just as he takes the slipper from his pocket, Cinderella comes down the stairs. Aqua says that Cinderella should be allowed to try on the slipper, but due to the Lady Tremaine’s interference the slipper is broken. But Cinderella laughs and says it’s alright, taking out the glass slipper that goes on the other foot. The archduke invites Cinderella to the castle, and her step-mother and sisters look on jealously.

When Aqua tried to leave, there was a sudden scream and the archduke came running back. It seemed that Cinderella had been attacked by some strange monster. Aqua runs outside to see that the pumpkin carriage had turned into a huge Unversed and was attacking Cinderella. Her step-mother and sisters laughed at the sight, and Aqua jumped in to protect her. Seeing that her steo-mother and sisters laughed even harder, but then even they were attacked by Unversed.

[and then apparently her time limit ended and she wasn’t able to go on to the boss battle]

Commands:
Magna Rush
Mini (Magic Wish)
Blizzard (Diamond Dust)
Detonate Shield
Cure

Magna Rash allows you to control enemies and slam them into other enemies.
Mini allows you to shrink enemies.
Detonate Shield lays a trap in the place you cast it, and enemies who touch it catch on fire.
There was nothing above Magic Wish [she was hoping to use Blade Charge like she had in multiplayer]
D-LINK Terra, Ven, Cinderella, Snow White, 626

D-LINK
There was no D-LINK in multiplayer so it’s put in this section.

-Aqua’s Commands are mostly magic based. She had “Detonate Square” (like Detonate Shield but in a square) and other magic Commands. The Finish move had magic balls that you fired by hitting the circle button.

-Terra had mostly physical attacks. But it didn’t seem too different in comparison to Ven’s [she used Terra’s D-LINK when she played Ven] the Finish move caused rocks to come up beneath enemies by press the circle button.

-Snow White used mostly magic. She has seven Commands named after the seven dwarves and they all have some magical effect. Doc used Cure, and Sleepy used Sleepil [shock!] and someone also had Dejon [I think this is named differently in English but I can’t remember what it is.] The Finish move is called “Sweet Memory”, a spinning move where you have to hit five random buttons while attacking.

-Cinderella has about half magic and half attack. [doesn’t remember anything else]

I can't wait to Mini enemies and then smash them into each other. I think I'm going to have to main Aqua in multiplayer!

Excellent work, Lissar! Now what about Terra's single gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back