• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Your Picture Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Lookin roughed up man, but i'm glad your feeling more confident in your smile after the surgery
Thanks, man. But the surgery was more of a set up. My smile won't be complete for another three months or so. They gave me dental implants to replace the roots of the teeth I never had and then stitch the gum up over it. When the initial healing is done I'm back to dentures. I have to wait for the titanium implant and bone to 'osseointegrate', which is to basically fuse together. After that then they open the gum up, screw in an extension and take mold. Then I get crowns made and added. Voila! Perfect smile.

It's been a lot of work but it's worth it.

Shawty

Awards
1233429_576800255710879_1274989468_n.jpg

A new member of the family!!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Thanks, man. But the surgery was more of a set up. My smile won't be complete for another three months or so. They gave me dental implants to replace the roots of the teeth I never had and then stitch the gum up over it. When the initial healing is done I'm back to dentures. I have to wait for the titanium implant and bone to 'osseointegrate', which is to basically fuse together. After that then they open the gum up, screw in an extension and take mold. Then I get crowns made and added. Voila! Perfect smile.

It's been a lot of work but it's worth it.

I've always been scared of smiling because i have a gap in my teeth, but i suppose my situation is a simple set up for braces. You're going through a lot but it's good to know it's worth it all.

1233429_576800255710879_1274989468_n.jpg

A new member of the family!!

Nice :) Cats are always so energetic when they're that small

1234059_563552657013267_1165316577_n.jpg

Took my gf on a date before i head for the ship again. It's going to be a long 3 months :-(

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

also I got my pre-order thanks to my cousin but she has yet to give it to me but I'll get it within the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back