• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potential Release Year for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgray123487

Awards
I will be very surprised if they have it ready in the end of 2015.I think they might be shooting for Q4 2016. Japan will get it first in october and everywhere else will get it around xmas.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Honestly, haven't you guys noticed? 13 was an important number in the series. 2002-2014 = 12 years. But 2002-2015 = 13 years. And the main villains are once again Organization XIII. Only they're new and improved. Maybe Tetsuya Nomura will make something big of the 13th year for the Kingdom Hearts series. So, I'm hoping KH3 comes out next year the latest.
That would be really cool if it turned out that way, actually, even though I doubt that was on purpose. lol

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
I would like to believe that It's coming out in 2015 but at this point I just feel like It's very unrealstic. 2016 does feel more like a realistic release date. That makes me wonder what they'd fill 2015 with? I am a huge supporter of a DDD remaster for the PS3/PS4. I wonder if they'd do a collection of all the games for the PS4? I doubt that though.

NeoshadowXC

It's a nice thought, but that idea probably ended with KHDDD, though if you count the ReMIXes it may actually be sort of plausible. Still, I wouldn't expect KH3 until Christmas 2015 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back