• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of Persia World???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

invasian94

Now that Prince of Persia came out in theaters as a Disney movie, do u think its possible that in a new Kingdom Hearts there would be a world, given that Pirates of the Carribbean has gotten into KH. Although since they already have a Persia like world (Agrabah) and the real PoP is a Ubisoft game i doubt it

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A world in a video game based off a movie based off a game?
I like it. A good replacement for Agrabah.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You'd be surprised what other companies would do just to advertise their game in another game. Assassin's Creed is always getting little shots in MGS4 and MGSPW. And this isn't the place to talk. Go to the Future Worlds thread.

D

Deleted member 71005

It would be interesting, but Ubisoft would have to give full permission. Sora and co. would look strange next to the Prince though. I wonder what theme they would tie into the plot line though. Who would be the villain? Would Sora learn some cool acrobatic maneuvers?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no, somehow i dont like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back