• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Would you/have you go to prom?
I haven't been to Prom, yet. I'm waiting for my Senior year. Which is next.
What colors would/have you wore?
I would wear white + red or dark purple.
What colors would you NEVER wear to prom?
brown or bright pink. ew.
What where some of the weirdest things you seen while at prom?
I wouldn't know.
For those of you who never been, name some funny things that can happen at prom.
Oppose different questions if you like or whatever. =)
watch the Prom Queen trip on her heels during the dance. HAHAHAHA!
1. Would you ever wear black to prom girls?
Probably, as long as it's a pretty dress. :]
2. How short is too short?
If I could see a girls' ass cheek, that's TOO SHORT.
However as for prom, well... above the knee. It's a formal occasion so girls should be wearing formal, acceptable clothes.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm going to prom this year,and I'm going to wear a black dress. :3
I would never wear pink or blue,those colours don't suit me at all.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I went to prom Friday night. I wore a red dress. I joined the massive orgy that is the dance floor. Fun times<3

Hinata_Hyuga

I just had my prom two weekends ago, it wasnt all I expected it to be, but it was still fun. After prom was a total mess cause all the guys started doing professional wrestleing lol it was funny though.

Silent Killer

i went to my school's junior/senior prom...and im a soph but i had a lot of fun
i wore a black dress
i refuse to wear any bright colors(i.e pink):lol:
it was pretty much what i expected though it wasnt some like extravagant thing that you'd never forget
while yes i wont forget it it wasnt that extravagant

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Because you stand a better chance of getting laid. . .

The only thing that sucks about being a freshman... no getting laid at prom.

But seriously, I know seniors/juniors who have gone and gotten laid at the after party. The one kid said it was better at an after party.

mesmerized

I went to prom on Saturday. It was amazing. Nothing short of what I was expecting. I wore black and white and wore my hair up. The music was way better than last year and me and my boyfriend danced 90% of the time. We got our slow dance in, and I loved it (although I can't remember the name of the song for the safe of my life.

Later, around 11 pm we got into our limo and drove to down town chicago. We ate at the Grande Lux and it didn't cost us a penny over $30. I finished off the night falling asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

I guess I can answer my own questions now.

-I been to prom, twice.
-The first year I wore a pink gown, the second a black and white coctail dress
-I would never ever ever wear lime green or orange.
-The weirdest thing I seen at prom? Me and my friends tried to create a mosh pit to Ludacris "Move"
-Funnies: I steped on two girl's dresses almost exposing their tops xl, my dress got caught on this one girl's dress (I actually pulled off a few stones, opps.) and my baby cannot dance. I recorded it, I'll show it to you some time.

If anyone's intrested, I'll be posting some prom pics either later today or tomorrow.

Pilk

I've never ever been to prom and I'd like to keep it that way. I dislike dancing unless it's DDR and I don't feel like pissing away a bunch of cash on something so frivolous... I'd rather blow it on Pokemon cards or something cool like that. XP

last friday i had my prom. it was pretty good. food was good and the DJ was cool, the only prob with him was we couldn't request songs cause he didnt feel like it lol. funny to see my teachers get up and dance. limo was cool our floors and walls changed colors, but stupid limo driver got lost on the way to get us from my friends house lol so we had to drive to our school and then meet up with the limo. it was funny though.

can't wait for my Senior Prom lol

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Prom to me seems very overated. My older sister went to the same school that I did and, she said it sucked. xD

Anyway I did go to an 8th Grade prom. I left early. My Dress was brown with blue poke-o-dots and strapless and went to my knees. Had a blue slash around me. Cost: 80 Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back