• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

Well, I'm sure there are many of you that have gone to prom already this year or are going to be going like really soon. (Much like me) Well here's the discussion, all prom related.

Questions for reflection (I guess)

Would you/have you go to prom?
What colors would/have you wore?
What colors would you NEVER wear to prom?
What where some of the weirdest things you seen while at prom?
For those of you who never been, name some funny things that can happen at prom.
Oppose different questions if you like or whatever. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In additon,

1. Would you ever wear black to prom girls? Boys, would you care if your dates wore black?
2. How short is too short?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
1. Yes, twice, and I'm going this year as well.

2. Dark pink and emerald green on the second occasion. I'm thinking white this time...or dark purple, I don't know yet.

3. I would probably not ever wear grey, brown and I'd try very hard to steer away from black.

4. Last year a lot of my teachers were completely wasted, and did generally embarrassing things like revealing odd things about themselves that I really wouldn't want to know, and bad dancing. A couple of teachers asked me to go clubbing with them at the end of the prom last year, and I was like uh, no, I'm not even legally allowed to and have no fake ID on me.

Black is too bland for me. So no, unless I loved the cut of the dress or knew that I could accessorise well, I wouldn't wear black.

I think for prom that dresses above the knee are too short, but that's personal. Just because prom is one of the only times where I have an occasion to wear long dresses because it's a formal occasion.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Eh, our prom is coming up, and to be honest it's not the biggest deal in the world. Some people are making it hugely formal for themselves, others are just going to turn up in a suit or a nice dress.

1. No. We can only go if we're the leaving year.

2. Going to be wearing black, and pink. I told myself I wouldn't but I loved the dress, and it fit better than all the others I tried on. <3 Though, I did want to wear blue.

3. I'd never wear a very light colour. I'm kinda pale-looking anyway so I'd end up looking like a ghost. x.x

As for the shortness... I think just above the knee is fine, but any shorter isn't appropriate.

<3

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
1.Yea I've been to prom before.

2.Black.Nothing else.Maybe white.

3.I'd never go to prom in yellow Orange or pink.

4.Some guys came to prom in street clothes and sneakers.

5.I dont care if my date wears black to prom.As long as im comfortable with it,why care?

6.Too Short is when you can see the girls' underwear and most of her thighs.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have prom next year. Doubt I'll be going. I don't see much reason to.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

1. Would you/have you go to prom?
At the school I went to they had a junior and senior prom. I went to junior prom and left my junior yera to got to an other school. I didn't want to go to the prom there. So I got invited back to the first school and went to senior prom there.

2. What colors would/have you wore?
I wore 2 different tuxes each time
The first one was black shoes, black pants, a cumberbund, white shirt, with shiny black round tipped buttons, black tux jacket, and bowtie. I wish I had bought that one because it was custom made aroudn my measurements but it was the shcool that bought it as part of my choir program.

The second tux was: black pants, black shoes, white shirt (no shine black buttons though), a black vest, and a black bowtie.

3.What colors would you NEVER wear to prom?

I dunno, I'm kinda crazy, if someone dared me to I'd go to prom in a rainbow tux I guess

4. What where some of the weirdest things you seen while at prom?

Well generally I would be the one doing the weird things.

Like there would be a dance circle, I'd jump in and make snow angels on the floor. or do this terrible looking "breakdance" move

5. Would you ever wear black to prom girls? Boys, would you care if your dates wore black?

My first date wore a black dress but it had these portion going up a section of the dress that had these magenta flowers. but in general black at prom would be fine with me.

6. How short is too short?

Depends on what you are talking about

With a tux you really can't get it too short ot it wont' fit.

but on a girl. AT PROM. I prefer a longer form fitting dress. I don't want the shortness of a dress to be a sexual innuendo. if you get my drift.

Q

Banned
I have prom next year. Doubt I'll be going. I don't see much reason to.

HadesDragon wins.

The prom is a useless sink of money. Why do that when I can just be at home, play new games with my friends and save myself a shitload of money? =/

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, I'm sure there are many of you that have gone to prom already this year or are going to be going like really soon. (Much like me) Well here's the discussion, all prom related.

Would you/have you go to prom?
What colors would/have you wore?
What colors would you NEVER wear to prom?
What where some of the weirdest things you seen while at prom?
For those of you who never been, name some funny things that can happen at prom.
Oppose different questions if you like or whatever. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In additon,

1. Would you ever wear black to prom girls? Boys, would you care if your dates wore black?
2. How short is too short?

I've only been to two proms and I didn't really want to go to either of them...
I had a blue dress the last time I was at a prom
I dunno what colors I would never use.. I would never use red and purple together though *shrugs*
I don't remeber so much... I just remember that it was weird to see the "gangster" boys in other clothes than baggy jeans though.

1. I could wear black if the dress looks great.
2. It should not be shorter than the knees.. Long dresses suits best at a prom. Too bad many girls dresses up to slutty at proms.

PKKzelfar

...i dont care about much getting laid.., err...ill go answer the questions then....

1. Yep, i've been to prom, nothing much to say.
2.I wore black and blue, nothing much to say still
3. i will never wear...pink
4. The weirdest thing was..one of the basketball players wore his own uniform, and when he got there he ask "I thought there was a basketball match!?," and everybody laughed

about the shortness, hmm...i dunno above the knee maybe fine

in my 2nd time in prom ,our band(PKK Alliance) sang some songs, it was one of my best moments, but now our band is disbanded, now im looking for new band-mates and maybe sing in the junior-prom as a little extra

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
HadesDragon wins.

The prom is a useless sink of money. Why do that when I can just be at home, play new games with my friends and save myself a shitload of money? =/
Prom is something for girls O-o most guys wouldn't enjoy it. I went because the girl I was going with wanted me to, and that's literally the only reason I went to my junior prom >_>

and I didn't go to my senior prom because I didn't feel like shelling out the money, and there was no girl who wanted me to go with them then :3

However I probably should have since my friends went down to a beachhouse afterwards.
Then again, a lot of crazy shit happened there and I'm kind of glad I didn't go >_>;;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Questions for reflection
*pokes username*
Haha.

I'm a freshman, so I didn't go to Prom, and I won't be able to until senior year.
Personally, I wouldn't want to go. It's SO expensive (and probably overrated).
I'd have fun picking out a dress (and it would be amazing. x3 Probably blue or white) but that's where I'd lose interest. I wouldn't want to pay $200 to go eat some gourmet food at some fancy restaurant and try to dance without seeming incredibly awkward for like...4 hours. Not my idea of fun.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't want to pay $200 to go eat some gourmet food at some fancy restaurant

Actually. if its a 2 person date. you could probably still eat really well fo ronyl $50 and it still be fancy.

I took mygirlfriend to a fancy restaurant and we only payed like 50

and try to dance without seeming incredibly awkward for like...4 hours. Not my idea of fun.

I go there TO seem incredibly awkward

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
“The unexplored life is unworth living.” - Socrates.

I'm going to my prom in just over a months time to experienced a path I haven't explored in life much yet, even for one evening. I'd much rather experience something new (even without a date) than something inevitably predictable.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
HadesDragon wins.

Pretty much, I find I can do better things with my time.

Because you stand a better chance of getting laid. . .

I wonder if I should pity you now. Anyways, I don't really care, my chances wouldn't be affected in the slightest.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com

Would you/have you go to prom? yea
What colors would/have you wore? white, black, blue, red, or pink
What colors would you NEVER wear to prom? green, brown, orangee
What where some of the weirdest things you seen while at prom? A kid 4'4 trying to breakdance... Or like 20 muscular guys singing Barbie Girl...

1. Would you ever wear black to prom girls? Boys, would you care if your dates wore black? yea, I would wear it
2. How short is too short? when it looks like you're wearing a shirt with no pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back