• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Including BBS in package?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerGuitar

Just a minor thought, I was wondering if there was a possibility of Sony perhaps releasing a PSP that came with the game BBS instead of buying it separately - it may be a good idea seeing as how many people don't have PSPs and are die hard KH fans wanting to play the important side story to the game.
Plus, there would be some sort of limited edition to the PSP boxes, which would be kinda cool..

What do you guys think? Is this possible or unlikely?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's already a bundle including the game and PSP in Japan, obviously including the Japanese version of the game.

A bit of advice: before making an entirely new thread, try searching for the information yourself.

HerGuitar

There's already a bundle including the game and PSP in Japan, obviously including the Japanese version of the game.

A bit of advice: before making an entirely new thread, try searching for the information yourself.

Ah, will do. Though I'm more leaning towards the NA version of the bundle release. I'm just wondering because the Japs have so much more than we do - Coded, FM, etc.

Sora^Fan

Yeah, there is already a bundle that it in Japan, a limited edition PSP that comes with the game, hopefullly it comes to US too :36:
special-psp-for-kingdom-hearts-i-1.jpg

Last edited:

skatenerd

I already bought a psp just for bbs whenever it does come to the us. but it will probably be the same as all the other packeges. like i got the ff dissidia one while i had the money.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Buying a PSP just for one game? No comprendo. Really.

Axens

Banned
As long as the price is in permissable range, this will be killing two birds with one stone for me. I need a PSP right now, so getting it with the game would be so win for me.

Birnax

Ah, will do. Though I'm more leaning towards the NA version of the bundle release. I'm just wondering because the Japs have so much more than we do - Coded, FM, etc.
Don't get your hopes up. It won't come to NA.

Yeah, there is already a bundle that it in Japan, a limited edition PSP that comes with the game, hopefullly it comes to US too :36:
special-psp-for-kingdom-hearts-i-1.jpg
It won't come here.
i hope the bundle can come to the US though i might not even buy the game cause i dont really want a PSP just to play BBS
Best to buy a psp before Birth by Sleep is released. You'll be disapointed when you find out there won't be abundle.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Um I'm pretty sure they're gonna put it in a bundle, why in the hell would they sell a Kingdom Hearts themed system without the game? And guys, if you're getting a PSP just for BBS, you're PSP is worth a lot more if you flash the thing. It's increadibly easy and you can do so much more with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back