• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Puella Magi Madoka Magica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Puella Magi Madoka Magica: PMMM Rebellion October 26th

I've managed to only see their transformation sequences so far (which were really great, but odd), but my friend and I should be able to see it in theaters next month. It's only like half an hour away from where we live.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

i did it for eva 3.0

shouldnt be a problem this time around either
Nothing is a more tedious wait than that... except 4.0, probably.

I dunno if I can. ;A;
It'll be more gratifying in the end!

I've managed to only see their transformation sequences so far (which were really great, but odd), but my friend and I should be able to see it in theaters next month. It's only like half an hour away from where we live.
Do they have different transformation sequences from the first two films?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I can wait for this movie.

Now, Kaguya-hime no Monogatari on the other hand... I might cave... but even then probably not :p

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

fuck you guys, I'm watching the cam-rip and then the br rip when its out

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

No, be strong. Be stronggggggg.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Nothing is a more tedious wait than that... except 4.0, probably.

It'll be more gratifying in the end!

Do they have different transformation sequences from the first two films?

As Shogo-kun already answered, yeah they are :) And they are pretty great.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So I got to see this in a theater today! It made me feel pretty much every range of emotion, the two most prominent being confusion and sadness :p But by the end all the confusion went away, but the sadness did not...

At least I got this:

186158.jpg

Awards

saw the movie tonight as well, and also received the very same photo card! a shame, because i really wanted the homura and madoka one.

movie, visually, was stunning. otherwise, I left the theater with mostly mixed feels and going uhhhhh.

don't know if this needs a spoilers tag but dat homura mami fight scene tho

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

saw the movie tonight as well, and also received the very same photo card! a shame, because i really wanted the homura and madoka one.

movie, visually, was stunning. otherwise, I left the theater with mostly mixed feels and going uhhhhh.

don't know if this needs a spoilers tag but dat homura mami fight scene tho

Yeah, honestly my mouth was agape in awe during that entire fight, it was so awesome I wasn't even able to be upset about the fact that they were fighting again :P

Awards

and sayaka's break dancing transformation amg

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I never intended to watch this series at all. I have zero interest in the magical girl genre. However, a friend of mine recommended the show and so I decided it to give a shot.

5 episodes in and I'm absolutely loving it. Ever since watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I've been heavily attracted to shows and characters that show the frailty of man.

Mami was compassionate and kindred person with a troubled past. Her personality, actions, and mannerisms perfectly portrayed all of this. In the three episodes that she appeared in, I grew fond of the character especially since she reminded me of myself. I loved that scene where she admitted she felt afraid and alone.

More importantly, I enjoyed how her death/the way it was animated (while completely fucked up) had a profound impact on the rest of the cast.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the series.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

So does anyone know exactly when the DVD's coming out? (I already watched the camrip, but I need to see it in better quality and with reliable subtitles.) And if so, do you know where we can watch it... because unless it comes here, I guess I have no choice but to stream it online. Hmm...

And here's hoping that if it does get released in the U.S. and in English, that it doesn't cost as much as the other movies did. I refuse to spend $100.00 for one movie. I already spent that on the entire anime, and that's more than enough.

But, yeah. I really hope it gets an English dub. My dyslexic sister and boyfriend need that, as they can't read subtitles very easily. LOL. Plus, it's new content, that'll probably lead into a second season. It's in Aniplex and Studio Shaft's best interest to make it as accessible as possible.

And here's hoping a second season gets announced soon! I can't wait to see where this all goes! :D

Also, when can we talk about Rebellion spoilers here? I'm curious to know what you all thought about a certain something (those who have seen the film will know what I'm talking about).

I also really want the soundtrack. I love the song that played during Mami and Homura's fight scene. (Is that a spoiler? It was in the trailers, but if so, I apologize and feel free to hide it.) And I also like the song that plays at the opening, as well as some of the new arrangements of the old songs. Like, I'm pretty sure I heard a bit of Decretum in the the transformation song, for example. And I actually do want to listen to the cake song on the soundtrack (because I'm that lame). Yeah...

Shogo-Kun

Awards

@LightUpTheSky452: The Blu-ray will be coming out on April 2nd in Japan and Aniplex of America will be releasing it on April 8th as an import release similar to the first two movies. There will be no English dub, but there will be English subtitles and will be coming in 2 editions: $55 regular edition, $95 collector's edition. The collector's edition will come with the original soundtrack (which will not be sold separately) plus a translation booklet for the deluxe booklet. There will most likely not be any official online streams of this film and only way to view with any decent quality will be to wait for a Blu-ray Disc rip via torrent.

Also, no DVD option. It's Blu-ray or nothing.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

There's a DVD option, you just have to import it yourself through CD Japan or someplace like that.

Back