• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pureblood Unversed or Artificial Unversed???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok to start off, I didn't know if this should go into the spoiler section or not, but here goes. Ok, does anyone know if there are Pureblood Unversed like there are Pureblood Heartless?? Or what?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
There's only one group of Unversed, and they originate from negative emotions.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's something that hasn't been answered, but it seems when vanitas doing his evil laugh yet making more unversed, that it wasn't all based off of vanitas.

maybe the emotions around him make unverse

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Forgive me if I'm wrong but i think the Unversed Vanitas's creation, and since he is a being created from the purest, most raw form of darkness, he can manipulate the negative thoughts and emotions of other people. He then twisted these emotions as Unversed and spread them across the worlds, so that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can fight them off and grow stronger in the process. If I remember right, then they are killed off along with him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Forgive me if I'm wrong but i think the Unversed Vanitas's creation, and since he is a being created from the purest, most raw form of darkness, he can manipulate the negative thoughts and emotions of other people. He then twisted these emotions as Unversed and spread them across the worlds, so that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can fight them off and grow stronger in the process. If I remember right, then they are killed off along with him.
i think you got the beginning part right...but the process of the unverse being made i believe is speculation at best.

reason why they were killed off was because of vanitas

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Is it everybody's negative emotions are just Vanitas'.
Just Vanitas it seems. Or at least, he credits their appearance to himself, saying they came from him and every time they were destroyed they only went back to him and made him stronger. It's why, when he dies, so do the Unversed.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Just Vanitas it seems. Or at least, he credits their appearance to himself, saying they came from him and every time they were destroyed they only went back to him and made him stronger. It's why, when he dies, so do the Unversed.

Yeah the Unversed come from Vanitas but it seems like the Unversed are drawn to emotion as well. That would explain why when Cinderella cried, Unversed suddenly appeared. Simply because the Unversed are drawn to negative emotions. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What I meant by "twist" I meant that he manipulated the negative emotion of others and formed the Unversed through this tampering. If hadn't done this than people would just be feeling sad, angry, depressed, hatred etc. but because he tampered with the emotion the unversed sprang from it.

So basically:
negative emotion + undisturbed by Vanitas = just feeling the negative emotion
negative emotion + disturbed by Vanitas = feeling emotion and spawn of Unversed.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What I meant by "twist" I meant that he manipulated the negative emotion of others and formed the Unversed through this tampering. If hadn't done this than people would just be feeling sad, angry, depressed, hatred etc. but because he tampered with the emotion the unversed sprang from it.

So basically:
negative emotion + undisturbed by Vanitas = just feeling the negative emotion
negative emotion + disturbed by Vanitas = feeling emotion and spawn of Unversed.

I highly doubt that's the case. Did Cinderella meet Vanitas before she cried? Nope. She cried because her stepsisters ripped up her dress. Did Unversed appear? Yes.

Like I said before, I think Vanitas are just drawn the negative emotion. If someone's crying or being angry, they immediately chase after it. It's not that they're "created" from others emotions, they are just attracted to it. The only negative emotions they are born by is Vanitas's.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ok to start off, I didn't know if this should go into the spoiler section or not, but here goes. Ok, does anyone know if there are Pureblood Unversed like there are Pureblood Heartless?? Or what?

Well, there isn't really a Pureblood or Emblem when it comes to Unversed. As for who's emotions they originate from, I think it goes something like this:

• Unversed were accidentally created from Vanitas as a side-effect, hence the "Flood" Unversed.
  • Vanitas learned that they only listen to him, and are extended from himself by messing with Negative Emotions
  • He then created more on purpose, sent them across the worlds, and they report back to him via tellepathy (well the Unversed are apart of Vanitas to some extent)
  • He then rips out other people's Negative emotions to create and/or make certain Unversed stronger, and can even due it from afar as long as there is an Unversed in that area.
That's how I see it anyways.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm just saying that Vanitas himself said that he's been lurking in the shadows throughout TAV's adventures and encounters and spawning unversed from the side lines. Why couldn't Vanitas simply fed on Cinderalla's sadness that she felt because of her stepmother and sister and used this negative emotion to spring more unversed? I'm not saying Vanitas caused anyone's negative emotions, but I'm saying that he is capable of making unversed from other people's negative emotions plus his own.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
There aren't two types of unversed. There's just pureblood. Pureblood Heartless are the natural manifestations of negative emotion and darkness. Unversed are created by Vanitas, meaning they're already artificial in a sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually it's hinted that unversed can be made from other's negative emotions besides Vanitas'. Think of it like this. Maniplulation negative emotions and giving them a physical form is one of the powers given to those with hearts of pure darkness. It's kinda like the POH, they have certain abilities only they can use. So only beings of hearts with pure darkness like Vanitas can turn negative emotions into unversed. Once Vanitas was destroyed there was no one who could use negative emotion to make more unversed, so they died off.

Sora9890

Lol all these enemies are confusing, he better not add anything else. Like sediments lol, they will replace Nobodies, Heartless, and Unversed after the Xehanort Saga hahaha.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol all these enemies are confusing, he better not add anything else. Like sediments lol, they will replace Nobodies, Heartless, and Unversed after the Xehanort Saga hahaha.

You say that as though lingering sentiments are common o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back