• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quick question or more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

um in the secret movie that has TAV we see them dual wielding keyblades. is this going to be a feature in the multiplayer mode like how it was in days where you could have a dual wielding roxas? or is the dual wield completely out of the game?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There is no dual-wielding in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

ventus12

This should be in the Spoilers section ^_^

OMFG i dont i pay attention to that crap cause it isnt relavent to me! so hop off.

but thank you raz for answering my question.
@sora^fan why couldnt you just answer the question instead of what you posted huh? god can some one please close this thread. why cant peoples question just get answer on this site! with out people commenting on it being in wrong section or that it was posted before? if annoys you so much dont post on the thread! geesh.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
um in the secret movie that has TAV we see them dual wielding keyblades. is this going to be a feature in the multiplayer mode like how it was in days where you could have a dual wielding roxas? or is the dual wield completely out of the game?

where the hell did you see them dual-wielding?

Athomus

Perhaps the Dual-Wielding ability Sora posses is in itself is a result of having Ven's heart, and his own heart that's capable of wielding a key blade.

Thus, I assume Roxas was able to do this as well because he was the combined nobody Sora and Ven. (Sora's memories, and Ven's appearance.)

Though it's also probably a coincidence, I don't know.

Viku

Probably, he is confusing the part where they pick up keyblades at the graveyard in the KH2FM+ Secret Video as Dual-wielding. Well, if that's the case, that's not dual-wielding, they just picked up some rusty keyblades.

Which makes me think: Why did that part was scraped from the game. Was because the keyblades they picked were Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades? Then why did they made them pick 'em up in the first place?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They never dual wield. That was just a concept video. And also meant to be representative some something.

ventus12

Probably, he is confusing the part where they pick up keyblades at the graveyard in the KH2FM+ Secret Video as Dual-wielding. Well, if that's the case, that's not dual-wielding, they just picked up some rusty keyblades.

Which makes me think: Why did that part was scraped from the game. Was because the keyblades they picked were Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades? Then why did they made them pick 'em up in the first place?

yea i assumed that was dual wielding i mean they were holding two keyblades. but its whatev

T

The Spoiler

But for some reason that scene was in the Opening of BbS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back