• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
I guess. Only a couple people in my class know about it, but we're not exactly close friends. But I think I'm the only one who's so excited about Sanctuary though.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
My sister likes the game too. when I first saw Kingdom Hearts I hated it. But my sister got me into it and then I've read the guide then all of a suddent I was hooked. Me my sister and about 4-5 friends were the only black people I thought who actually cared about Kingdom hearts heck even played it intill I came to this form. It makes me wonder how many blacks like this game.

Mindergorian

Axelsnack said:
Ive got quiite a few mates who play ph, but im the only one who follows it and completely turns the game inside out:)

Yea me too...Some of my friends that play kh...
They stop half way cause they find it stupid....
Well i don't think so...i think i can learn alot of things from kh...

toxin69

I know what they mean everybody I know thinks that Kh is kinda gay cause it has disney in the game and sometimes my girlfriend makes fun of me but I know that it's all fun and games they just have to give it a chance my girlfriend loves Kh now that she plays the game

rikupwns

im black. 17 love the game all my black friends thinks its gay. my girlfriend loves it though cause she likes disney stuff. i say **** all the people that havent played this game and claim its gay.

i cant say the f-word now that sucks

aka_nami

all my friends dont have a PS2 :eek: really since most of them are girly except one(she owns a PSP and a tomboy) and none of the boys i know liked it because there was no blood(most of them owns a Xbox or 360 :mad: i hate those) also im asain(not jap i really wish to be) and my other asain friends are toooooo busy studing because thier parents also when this game first came out i asked my big bros to play(they luv ff games)but they said it was too girly lik and they bought me one and it took me about 3 months of courage to play it(i luv to watch my big bros play games since i never finished a whole game before except this one and kh2 borrowed it from a jap friend)

Xell

Wait, wut?
Meh, my friends probally wouldn't like it because it has disney in it.. >_> Infact they wouldn't even give it a chance.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah that happen with one of my cousins, i told him to try the game and when i told him it has donald and goofy he said "f**k no, that game is lame as f**k, aint no way im playin that piece of s**t" and i was like :mad: ready to beat him up but i didnt cause i would have get in trouble

Axel3344

i too am the only one out of my friends to play kingdom hearts. my friends arent into rpgs. the only rpgs ppl here play are WoW. most people like halo and xbox here. :S. although ill admit i was reluctant to play kh at first but i gave it a try and im glad that i did

Bmd3287

well, considering that Im out of Highschool now (College student), I've only kept a select few friends that I keep in contact with (3 good friends). 2 are really excited about the game and like me cant wait for it. my best friend likes the first game, but isnt THAT excited, though he probably will play (hes not really a big video game person, except for GTA and Burnout and games like that. he usually hates RPGs, but he likes disney).

ShadoWanderer

aka_nami said:
all my friends dont have a PS2 :eek: really since most of them are girly except one(she owns a PSP and a tomboy) and none of the boys i know liked it because there was no blood(most of them owns a Xbox or 360 :mad: i hate those) also im asain(not jap i really wish to be) and my other asain friends are toooooo busy studing because thier parents also when this game first came out i asked my big bros to play(they luv ff games)but they said it was too girly lik and they bought me one and it took me about 3 months of courage to play it(i luv to watch my big bros play games since i never finished a whole game before except this one and kh2 borrowed it from a jap friend)

Wow, i'm azn too (not japanese) and your situation is almost the opposite of mines. My friends aren't the girly, more tomboy, most of them owns a PS2. The boys i know like kingdom hearts and wants KH2. And about 60% of my school is asian and about most of them aren't that busy.

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
you know whats funny to me? I think im probably the odd ball amongst my friends at school.... they dont really like games as much as i do and some of them dont really have the same interests as well.... but they dont mind at all.... and maybe like only one of my friends have heard of KH.... but they dont like it...

skilled keyblada

well theres the ppl like us that have a great destiny of playing kh and realising what a video game is.......... the ones that tyr act kool and copy the dudes off grand theft auto. they have no purpose

[-JF-]

I have one friend at school who,s planning to buy KH2 when
it comes out, but since he,s a gothic he prefers to talk more about
extremely bloody anime,s.... :)

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I dont care if my friends like it or not but i do have friend that are awaiting the game just like i am but they may not get it as far as i go i would rather play KH2 alone anyway i'm trying to enjoy the game not enjoy company plus if i die i don't want to pass the controler

zora keyblade

lol my friends THINK they are into kh but they arent lol every time i see a japanese guy im thinking : maybe he got kh2 lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back