• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunit9000

I ask because im a black 16 year old male who goes to a almosy all black school. nuthing agaisnt know race. just want to know how may of your freidns would play this game with you or r u the only one. Gosh i be so along people who be like kingdom hearts 2 what the hell is that

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm the only one that will play KH2. They think that it's stupid, but they didn't even try to play KH. I know one person that likes KH, but isn't a friend or an enemy.

dunit9000

i know its like my 2 bestfriend would only play it with me be to hell with the otherones man im still going to be playing it. God why coundlt it of came out on the 1st

hooded_twilight0

your right, there's only one guy in my school that likes and excited about KH2 and we're sorta friends, but practically all my real good friends, even the nerdy ones who are into that kind of stuff, either don't know or don't care about KH. it kinda sucks.

<VII_Axel>

Alright, say about 5 out of many, many friends play the game. But they are more well-rounded instead of focusing on video games and stuff. They play sports and other stuff too so they don't have as much time to play.

sora_key899

Im the only one of me and my friends altogether that wants or would play kh2 because Sora and everyone else and everyone thinks disney fusing with square is stupid and one more reason and its one word

KEYBLADE:mad:

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I know at least two people who are psyched for KH2, one of them had never played any video games before besides sports games and Mario64 and he asked me for a good game...I gave him kh and he got addicted.

KingdomSealer

gbr1rbg said:
My freinds like KH but they arent crazy about it like us

my friends are the same way. they know about it and think its cool, but their not like me who has told them a bunch of times how i reserved the game and am so physiced for the 28th.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm the only latino in my school I know lol. All my asian friends and wanna be asian friends play along with these other girls I know. More girls play KH in my school that guys . . .

Lunar Knight

American Person
One of my so-called friends thinks Kingdom Hearts is stupid because it has Mickey and Disney characters. If only these people knew what they're missing out on.

mereshell

oh my god! im like the only one and its sooooo annoying becuase i cant talk about it to anyone, they think pfft disney how good can it be. well screw them heh i bet when KH2 comes out there will definatly be a fan increase. i wont be suprised if some of my friends will pick up on it from there other than playing the first one.

but hey, what can ya do?

kingdomkey49

i only have one friend who's excited and he lost most of his excitment after about three years of waiting...then again so did i until i found this site...but yeah i'm the only person i know who's like obsessed with the game but then again i keep it hidden.....most people at school don't even think i play games......i mean why would the top track star at the school play kh ;)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I am also a black male who feels the same. Most of my friends don't even know what Kingdom Hearts is. let alone I don't think they would play it. Well I do know a few friends who might play it though. It is all good as long as I am having fun. Well I am 14, I accidently put it a month ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back