• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion in DDD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Nobody knows if the MX form of xehanort is the one that comes back. If anything, Nomura would change his appearence (young mx). He did ask us why we fight a different form of xehanort in every game after all..Besides, Terranort/AX was the one who created the two beings. Not MX.

Also, IDK anymore wtf is going on in the scene. But I have a feeling that Radiant Garden will be seen towards the end of the game (for suspense) and then some serious business will go down.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Nobody knows if the MX form of xehanort is the one that comes back. If anything, Nomura would change his appearence (young mx). He did ask us why we fight a different form of xehanort in every game after all..Besides, Terranort/AX was the one who created the two beings. Not MX.

Also, IDK anymore wtf is going on in the scene. But I have a feeling that Radiant Garden will be seen towards the end of the game (for suspense) and then some serious business will go down.

My theory is that Young Xehanort won't return till the end of KH3 to tease us about his face and power. I think terranort will return to his darkness keyblade wielding self to reek havok and unlock kingdom hearts

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if you've seen the new KH3D trailer, you saw at the end Braig and Xehanort in the room with the computers

What do you think? Do you think Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden gets a big part just like Kh2? and how will it called? Hollow Bastion or Radiant garden?

If it takes place inside the castle, Hollow Bastion. The city itself, Radient Garden. I honestly hope it takes place in both.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i wonder if the present radinat garden will be full restored back to what it once was in bbs it was beautiful

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The castle's name is Hollow Bastion. That's what confused me in II. They didn't remember the world's name, so why name it after the castle?

That can't be it's name, can it? It says that on KHWiki, but I don't remember it ever being referred to that in the games. Oh well.

If it is the castle's name, the castle towers over the rest of the world. It only makes sense to name it something that is a focal point of the world.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That can't be it's name, can it? It says that on KHWiki, but I don't remember it ever being referred to that in the games. Oh well.

If it is the castle's name, the castle towers over the rest of the world. It only makes sense to name it something that is a focal point of the world.
the game refreed to the world as hollw bastion not the castle its self, i dont belive it had a name,

SilenceTheTardis

yeah, Disney Castle is named the same way...

I think this scene is either the beginning of the fall of RG and the apprentices losing they're hearts to darkness or it's the apprentices returning to their human selves after their heartless/nobodies are destroyed. The latter would take place deep within the Bastion in modern HB

Jordo

I believe the scene takes place in the present. Since Terranort formed the heartless and nobody, Terranort has returned. (though as Yen Sid has let on, MX may return too or other forms of Xehanort) Braig's heartless and Xigbar have been destroyed, so he has returned as well. Last time Braig was around Terranort, Terranort had no memory of who he was. Braig asks if he has memory back, Terranort summons MX keyblade, showing that things are about to get real serious in the KH universe. Everyone who is thinking the scene is a flashback I think is overthinking way too much. DDD is not a prologue (BBB) or a side-story with flashbacks (358/2) it's finally forward plot development.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I believe the scene takes place in the present. Since Terranort formed the heartless and nobody, Terranort has returned. (though as Yen Sid has let on, MX may return too or other forms of Xehanort) Braig's heartless and Xigbar have been destroyed, so he has returned as well. Last time Braig was around Terranort, Terranort had no memory of who he was. Braig asks if he has memory back, Terranort summons MX keyblade, showing that things are about to get real serious in the KH universe. Everyone who is thinking the scene is a flashback I think is overthinking way too much. DDD is not a prologue (BBB) or a side-story with flashbacks (358/2) it's finally forward plot development.

Then why is he dressed as an aprentice, and why is Ienzo young?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That doesn't mean we can't have any flashbacks.

Jordo

Seasalt has the right idea. A person goes back to the way they were before they split into a heartless and a nobody. Fairly simple. Terranort was an apprentice and dressed as such in the midst of the experiments. His body reformed, he is once again Apprentice Terranort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back